Archive > Survivor 12: Panama - Exile Island

Survivor vs. American Idol Results (3/2) Neilson Ratings

<< < (2/5) > >>

RudyRules:
Yeah, I was thinking that too, Jeff.  It's not 3 straight weeks.  Whatever, we game junkies can have a 2 wk break!  :waves:

puddin:
Fox boosted by 'Idol' and '24'

Thanks mostly to "American Idol," with a shout-out to "24," Fox has for the first time in its history won the first four nights of prime-time rankings this week in the adults ages 18 to 49 demographic.

Thursday's "Idol," which saw another four hopefuls booted from the competition, yielding the 12 finalists, drew 26.3 million total viewers, with a 10.6 rating/27 share in the demographic, according to preliminary figures from Nielsen Media Research.

CBS is probably muttering hosannas that, starting next week, Fox's singing competition will return to its normal Tuesday-Wednesday pattern. The Thursday "Idol" has hammered "Survivor: Panama," which has plummeted 26% compared with last year's "Survivor: Palau." On Thursday, Mark Burnett's show drew a 5.3 rating/14 share in the demographic, with 15.4 million total viewers

http://www.calendarlive.com/tv/cl-et-channel11mar11,0,7317848.story?coll=cl-tv-features

RudyRules:
Puddin, isn't this the first time since s2 Australia that Survivor has suffered a ratings dip?  As i recall, S2 aired a week or two after 9-11 when people were still reeling.

puddin:
I really don't know Rudy , I actually worked while S2 was on and didn't follow it all that closely  :lol:

Jeffrey Scott:
*GASP*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version