Archive > Survivor 12: Panama - Exile Island

Survivor vs. American Idol Results (3/2) Neilson Ratings

<< < (5/5)

Bashful:
That is really too bad, Puddin.  I found this season's finale to be one of the most touching and rewarding finales that I have seen.  I laughed, I cried, sometimes I laughed and cried at the same time!  I Loved that Cirie won the car at the end!

Cole:

--- Quote from: Bashful on May 16, 2006, 10:04:11 PM ---That is really too bad, Puddin.  I found this season's finale to be one of the most touching and rewarding finales that I have seen.  I laughed, I cried, sometimes I laughed and cried at the same time!  I Loved that Cirie won the car at the end!

--- End quote ---

I agree

Bashful:

--- Quote from: Cole on May 16, 2006, 10:11:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bashful on May 16, 2006, 10:04:11 PM ---That is really too bad, Puddin.  I found this season's finale to be one of the most touching and rewarding finales that I have seen.  I laughed, I cried, sometimes I laughed and cried at the same time!  I Loved that Cirie won the car at the end!

--- End quote ---

I agree

--- End quote ---

Cole, I'm speechless!  No bashing, no teasing, no calling me Kelli???   :woohoo:

RudyRules:
I agree too! One of the best finales!  Love that Cirie won a car! She deserved it the most!   :hearts:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version