Author Topic: TAR Teams Edition: Let's Speculate!!  (Read 7511 times)

Offline Hi-Fi

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
TAR Teams Edition: Let's Speculate!!
« on: March 06, 2006, 07:21:54 PM »
The most fun part of TAR for me is trying to figure out what'll happen with the teams by the show's edition. So let's see what we have from Episode 1:

Eric/Jeremy: will stay for a long time. Final 3 probably.

BJ/Tyler: They have Kevin/Drew and Meredith/Gretchen edit. The fun loving team. I say 4 place. Either way, they'll be in the reace for a while. I can see them being great friends or big enemies of team Eric/Jeremy. The "they're good fuys" line was not for nothing.

Ray/Yolanda: Chip/Kim edit?? They don't have much screentime so I expect then to be in the race for a long time, probably final 3.

Lake/Michelle: Jonathan/Vic edit all the way. They WONT make final 3. Maybe 6 place or 5place. They'll stay for a while, being this season "villains".

Dani/Danielle: Megan/Heidi or Tian/Jarree?? Either way, I doubt they'll win. I see some flirting down the road with Eric/Jeremy so I think they're safe for a couple of legs.

Joseph/Monica: Aaron/Hayden edit?? They're not bad guys, but they'll have problems. Monica WILL have a breakdown. They already teased us with her almost crying in the airport. I say 4 place or final 3.

Fran/Barry: They'll stay for a while, but wont make final 3.

So who's going to be eliminated tomorrow?

I can't see any other teams going out but the following:

Lisa/Joni: They had lots of screentime in episode 1, so I guess they'll wont be in the race for long. It's pretty obvious they can't compete with the other teams in the physical tasks.

Dave/Lori: They don't have any storyline at all. They're just having fun. The lack of a storyline in episode 1 worries me, since they're one of my favorite teams this season.

Wanda/Desiree: I love this team, but I can't see them making too far. I predict a Lenă/Kristy elimination(episode 3) bit I hope for a Nancy/Emily edit (5 place).

So what do you guys think? What are yours impressions about last week edition? Let's have fun speculating!! ;D

Offline musicman85

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: TAR Teams Edition: Let's Speculate!!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 08:52:41 PM »
I agree with your comparisions. I think we'll have some flirting with E/J and D/D just like Tian/Jaree and Reichen/Chip in season 4.

Teams that we don't know much about:
Ray/Yolanda
Joseph/Monica
BJ/Tyler
Eric/Jeremy
Lake/Michelle
Dani/Danielle
These teams will probably make it far, because we don't know much about them to have them eliminated anytime soon.

Sequesterville Right Around The Corner:
Wanda/Desiree?
David/Lori
Fran/Barry
Lisa/Joni

No Day But Today - RENT

Dustin/Kandice, You're Team #1 - Phil Koeghan

Without You, It's Just An Ordinary World - Katharine McPhee

Offline Hi-Fi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2006, 11:54:59 PM »
I agree about your Sequesterville picks, but I think Fran/Barry will make a little further. Something tells me that Wanda/Desiree are the next to go, which is a shame.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 12:14:15 AM »
I'm on the WanDee team to go next bandwagon too Hi-Fi , sometimes a rose is a rose right under your nose . And I have Mo-Jo along with the obvious Eric n Jeremy in my final 3 , maybe along with RaYolanda ?

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2006, 01:50:06 AM »
I think Momiree will reach into the final 3.

Offline Hi-Fi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2006, 08:24:45 AM »
I think Momiree will reach into the final 3.

I hope you're right. My ideal final 3 would be Lori/Dave, Wanda/Desiree and BJ/Tyler.

And puddin, yes I cam see Rayolanda in final 3. Their storyline hasn't begun yet. ;D

Bashful

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2006, 09:32:29 AM »
Yesterday I happened across Chip & Kim's website:  http://www.peoplestar.com/chipandkim/

On the photo there is a box that says "Click Here to View the NEW Amazing Race Team Breakdowns by Chip & Kim."

When I clicked there yesterday, a page came up with the list of racers.  What was interesting about the list is that John/Scott were at the bottom, with Lisa/Joni above them.  Perhaps they are editing the list as teams are being eliminated, but I couldn't shake the feeling that they may already know the outcome.  Yea, probably just my imagination running wild.  The name aboove Lisa/Joni was Danielle/Dani, so I naturally speculated that they may be the next to go home.  Above Danielle/Dani was written Fran/Barry.

This morning I was going to check the list again and write down the order of the names, and it is now GONE.  It has been replaced by another page with video recaps of the TAR9 episodes by Chip & Kim:  http://web.mac.com/mcallpl/iWeb/CKTAR9Recaps/Welcome.html

Well, I am upset that I didn't write the list down when I saw it, but I DO recall that Eric/Jeremy was on top, followed by BJ/TylerWanda/Desiree were 4th or 5th from the top, and David/Lori were close by.  Sorry, I don't recall more than that.

Now I can't wait to see the next episode....and will team Double D really be going home?  It's hard to imagine, I know.  Surely the order of the list was  just a coincidence....or was it? 

:gman2:

Offline Hi-Fi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2006, 07:53:03 PM »
The list makes sense if we think about the edition. It's almost sure that Eric/Jeremy, BJ/Tyler, Rayolanda, Mojo will be top 4.

Teams I see in danger in the next legs are Dani/Danielle, Dave/Lori, Wanda/Desiree and Lake/Michelle.

Not sure about Fran/Berry yet. They already had lots of screentime so I'd guess their time is ending. However, Bertran Van Muster told us to keep an eye on that team, so maybe they'll be in the race for a while.

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2006, 08:20:51 PM »
Yesterday I happened across Chip & Kim's website:  http://www.peoplestar.com/chipandkim/

On the photo there is a box that says "Click Here to View the NEW Amazing Race Team Breakdowns by Chip & Kim."

When I clicked there yesterday, a page came up with the list of racers.  What was interesting about the list is that John/Scott were at the bottom, with Lisa/Joni above them.  Perhaps they are editing the list as teams are being eliminated, but I couldn't shake the feeling that they may already know the outcome.  Yea, probably just my imagination running wild.  The name aboove Lisa/Joni was Danielle/Dani, so I naturally speculated that they may be the next to go home.  Above Danielle/Dani was written Fran/Barry.

This morning I was going to check the list again and write down the order of the names, and it is now GONE.  It has been replaced by another page with video recaps of the TAR9 episodes by Chip & Kim:  http://web.mac.com/mcallpl/iWeb/CKTAR9Recaps/Welcome.html

Well, I am upset that I didn't write the list down when I saw it, but I DO recall that Eric/Jeremy was on top, followed by BJ/TylerWanda/Desiree were 4th or 5th from the top, and David/Lori were close by.  Sorry, I don't recall more than that.

Now I can't wait to see the next episode....and will team Double D really be going home?  It's hard to imagine, I know.  Surely the order of the list was  just a coincidence....or was it? 

:gman2:

I dont think Chip and Kim have inside info, but i looooooooove the Dee's so i hope Chip and Kim's chart is WRONG WRONG WRONG!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2006, 08:35:03 PM »
ohhhh that nothing just the order they arrived at the first pit stop.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2006, 08:51:42 PM »
 ;) exactly , don't feel bad bashfull..no one makes more mistakes than me  :lol:

Offline Hi-Fi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2006, 03:30:15 PM »
So...let's judge from last episode edition.

Teams that are not safe next leg:

Dani/Danielle: They have lots (and I mean lots!) of screentime in the Russia leg and they fell behind. They already had the flirting with the boys storyline. They are not the best racers too.

Wanda/Desiree:
This team is falling apart. They were bad racers in Russia and Wanda is not really stable (I still love them, though). Plus, Wanda already had the famous "conquering her fears" storyline so common right before a team is eliminated. HOWEVER, this team is shown arguing in the preview and getting lost, which usually means they're safe.

Dave/Lori: I don't know what to think about them. This could be Kris/Jon edition (not a lot of screentime, just having fun) or the lack of an important storyline means they're not important to the race, therefore out next week. I hope not, because I really like this team.

Lake/Michelle: Something tells me they wont last long but I don't know how can they lose next leg, being far ahead.

I'm pretty sure we'll have one or two bunching points which will even the game.

So, thoughts?? ;D

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2006, 06:20:13 PM »
Well i believe [aside from a few teams] the teams with little air time get eliminated early, so i think Raylonda will be going soon along with David and Lori.  Both have no story line, and really provide little entertainment.

We have the whole Eric and Jeremy and Danix2 situation. This will be set up for a race between the two, mind you every romance [aside from Flo and Drew] really had a foot race [alex and Tara, and Megan and Heidi/ Brian and Greg].  I would hope Eric and Jeremy loose it beucase they are followers and really dont deserve the spots they are in.  [For the record Danielle and Dani were second out of the airport but left tied for 6th waiting for Eric and Jeremy, and then the girls rushed loosing their pack.  The girls would do better sticking to themselves because EJ are dumb as rocks.]

Lake and Michelle and Wanda and Des: Shown bad with directions and will prolly both loose becuase of it.

BJ and Tyler/Fran and Barry/and MOJO all were struck with bad luck last leg.

My elimination prediction would be:
9th: Wanda and Desiree [ala Lina and Kristy and Debbie and Bianca]
8th: Dave and Lori
7th: Ray and Yolanda
6th: Lake and Michelle
5th: Eric and Jeremy
4th: Fran and Barry
3rd: Danielle and Dani [A Kami and Karli to the tee but could pull it off to be a mix with Adam and Rebecca placeing]
2nd: MOJO [Kris and Jon, Jon and Jill, Brandon and Nicole]
Winners: BJ and Tyler [Just good winners]

Bashful

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2006, 01:03:45 AM »
;) exactly , don't feel bad bashfull..no one makes more mistakes than me  :lol:

Oh, I don't feel badly, Puddin'.  But, thanks for being so sweet! 
I KNEW there was a good reason the list was in the order it was!
Really, I don't check out many sites, so I don't see too much information out there.
Do you have a list of the other sites that have spoilers and other stuff??

:hearts:     :hugs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2006, 11:31:26 AM »
Your here  ;D

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2006, 11:45:32 AM »
Your here  ;D

Yes, it's the best one around!!!! :tup: ;D

Bashful

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2006, 12:08:42 AM »
Your here  ;D
Yes, it's the best one around!!!! :tup: ;D

:lol3:  Silly me!  That question sure didn't come out the way I wanted!  Of course this is the BEST SITE!!!   :jam:   :yourock:

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2006, 12:38:44 PM »
I didn't know where else to post this but it's team related. Here is a hilarious look at Lake and Michelle through the eyes of TAR5 veterans Chip and Kim. Click on Lakes World Part 1 and 2. (this isn't a spoiler just a funny spoof worth looking at).

http://web.mac.com/mcallpl/iWeb/CKTAR9Recaps/Episode%203.html

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2006, 06:14:28 PM »
Predictions for rest of the season [After Episode 4]

7th: Ray and Yolanda
5th: Dani and Danielle
Third: Jo and Monica
Second: Eric and Jeremy
Winners: BJ and Tyler

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2006, 06:43:13 PM »
8th: Dave and Lori ( that whole bad Karma thing tricking Mo-Jo by having directions and telling a white lie )
7th: Dani and Danielle ( when I'm tired I forget things .. make mistakes & wrong decisions , just like me  )
5th: Ray and Yolanda
Second: Eric and Jeremy
Winners: BJ and Tyler

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2006, 07:42:35 PM »
7th: D's
5th: Fran and Barry
4th: Ray and Yolanda
Second: BJ and Tyler 
Winners: Eric and Jeremy

Offline musicman85

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2006, 08:47:09 PM »
8th: David/Lori
7th: Danni/Danielle
6th: Ray/Yolanda
These are the teams which John/Scott said they got friendly with them, therefore that means they're eliminated.
5th: Fran/Barry
4th: Eric/Jeremy (they'll make a Derek/Drew exit with BJ/Tyler screwing them over)
3rd: Lake/Michelle
2nd: BJ/Tyler
1st: Monica/Joseph We need another dating team to win, go MoJo :)
No Day But Today - RENT

Dustin/Kandice, You're Team #1 - Phil Koeghan

Without You, It's Just An Ordinary World - Katharine McPhee

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2006, 02:11:10 PM »
8th: David/Lori
7th: Danni/Danielle
6th: Ray/Yolanda
These are the teams which John/Scott said they got friendly with them, therefore that means they're eliminated.
5th: Fran/Barry
4th: Eric/Jeremy (they'll make a Derek/Drew exit with BJ/Tyler screwing them over)
3rd: Lake/Michelle
2nd: BJ/Tyler
1st: Monica/Joseph We need another dating team to win, go MoJo :)

Not sure if you weer the one that said it but... Wanda and Desiree were NOT on John and Scotts list of "friends" and they were eliminated beofer the other teams on the list.  And there are pictures of the Dees at a party with the Gay guys in NYC prolly just at the time of the Early Show [so they at least hung out post race].  But it can still deffinally be true but its already been a little faulty with WD elimination.

And Honestly looking at this season i really think it will be a horribe winner and i will just go like WHATEVER if MOJO, Raylonda, The Hippies, Beach Bums won, sort of how when RB won or CA or RC just like who cares now if the Dani's, Fran and Barry or the Geeks win it will be a differnt story becuase i feel they are at least underdogs and i feel are more of a better fun win [aside from The hippies who are the most fun team even know they are getting annoying] it would be like a UJ, CK, and yes even and flo and Zack.