Author Topic: ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz  (Read 5963 times)

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz
« on: May 12, 2006, 06:19:00 PM »
Anybody else not thinking too highly of ANY of the remaining candidates????? They all are annoying!!! Honestly at this point I don't think any of the Women will do well and Lee is not that great...and Sean...BLAH...Its my opinion obviously but where is the enterainment with these people?!?!??!?!?!  B:)
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 06:46:02 PM »
Yeah, the start of the season was great, but now it is real crappy. I kind of like the blond woman!!!

Rob

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2006, 01:04:14 AM »
That's probably why I put off watching my tapes each week.  I'm a diehard 24 fan, watching and taping it.  It rocks!!  (My b/f tapes Apprentice for me since it airs the same time as 24.) 

Anyway, you're right Rob, it started out good, but got borrring with each eppy. *yawn* I'll see it thru though, cuz I do want to know who wins.  I like the blond gal too.  (Allie?)  I like Sean, mainly for his british accent!  :funny: 
Hope next season has a really exciting cast!!

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2006, 04:11:13 PM »
I'm sorry Rob & "Vuday", I have to disagree with you both and say I strongly dislike Allie.  She is whiny and has this elitist attitude.  Goodness, expecting Sean to apologize to her for not agreeing w/her.  And I've lost alot of respect for Roxanne for telling Sean to apologize to Allie as well.  He did nothing wrong. 

I so want to see Synergy lose so I could see Allie get fired (I hope).  If she gets hired (which I doubt), I'll throw up.   :barf:

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2006, 07:14:46 PM »
maybe the Apprentice UK is better  :js:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2006, 11:10:49 PM »
rumors that the Apprentice is getting canceled , did anyone hear that ?

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2006, 11:22:32 PM »
yes i have d-day is this week when fall tv schedules are announced

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2006, 10:00:29 AM »
The worst move NBC made was putting The Apprentice on at the same time as 24. Sorry, I must wait at CTU, Jack might need my googling skills, you never know.  :funny:

We record it and watch later. I'm watching Roxanne with some interest, she is from Austin.  ;)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2006, 10:10:56 AM »
Well season6 will make and it will premair in january after the nfl on nbc is done with there schedule.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2006, 02:04:19 PM »
after watching mondays show....I doubt a woman will win...he told them all to stop talking because they were giving him a headache.

Allie - She sounds like a screechy cartoon character who got CAUGHT rolling her eyes!!!! And says its an eye raise (whatever).  she caused so much trouble for Tammy and wouldn't speak in the boardroom to it.

Roxanne - Who does anything Allie says and talks for Allie in the boardroom...It will be interesting to see next week if they don't do the itnerviews and they have the two teams against eachother.  If Allie and Roxanne lose...they will turn on eachother SOOOOOOOOOO quickly.

I think Lee is probably going to win.  Sean wasn't too bright putting all his trust on Adirenne the FOB who couldn't "deliver" Those guys were lucky!!!!!  ???
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2006, 06:43:01 PM »
The worst move NBC made was putting The Apprentice on at the same time as 24. Sorry, I must wait at CTU, Jack might need my googling skills, you never know.  :funny:
We record it and watch later. I'm watching Roxanne with some interest, she is from Austin.  ;)
Apprentice being moved to Mondays was the handwriting on the wall...that NBC plans to cancel it in the near future.  No way can it even begin to compete with 24!!   
On the local news this week, there was a blurb about Apprentice interviews in Denver.  Unless something changes,  they'll probably go ahead & air it one more season.  Think it will be in LA instead of NYC. 

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2006, 10:19:07 PM »
Apprentice being moved to Mondays was the handwriting on the wall...that NBC plans to cancel it in the near future.  No way can it even begin to compete with 24!!   
On the local news this week, there was a blurb about Apprentice interviews in Denver.  Unless something changes,  they'll probably go ahead & air it one more season.  Think it will be in LA instead of NYC. 

You're right on that Vuday  :snics:  but I don't think it will start til January.   Hopefully with it just airing once will pick ratings up a bit enough for this Apprentice watcher to be happy ;D

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2006, 11:54:00 PM »
Hey there RF!  :snics: 
Yeah, January...and probably Monday again!  I dont know when 24 starts, but aren't there other shows starting in Janurary that may conflict with Apprentice?  I have not a clue!   ???
Vuday  :hugs:

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2006, 12:32:37 PM »
 :hello2:  Vuday, how are you doing today?  I don't think any other show besides 24 will be on Monday...at least I hope not.   ;D

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2006, 06:51:09 PM »
The last two 24 seasons premiered in mid January...so it probably will again. I think Apprentice is on its last leg.  (unless they change airdates *again*) 

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2006, 06:53:08 PM »
rj its actually moving to sundays after football season.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2006, 08:21:08 PM »
Thanks kogs!   Yeah!  Sunday will be a more hopeful time for Apprentice to stay alive, imo.

I just found this about Apprentice 6.  It also explains network programming strategies.
Good article...found at:
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/nbc-announces-the-apprentice-6-wont-premiere-until-january-2007-4138.php

NBC announces 'The Apprentice 6' won't premiere until January 2007
 By Steve Rogers, 05/15/2006

One year after announcing that it would air two The Apprentice editions on its Fall 2005 schedule, NBC has unveiled a completely Apprentice-less Fall 2006 schedule.

Instead, The Apprentice's sixth Donald Trump edition will be held back until January 2007, where it will air Sundays at 9PM ET/PT and serve as the anchor of NBC's post-Sunday Night Football lineup (after a thirty-five year run on ABC, Monday Night Football will be moving to ESPN and, for all practical purposes, be replaced by NBC's new Sunday Night Football beginning this fall.)

Joining The Apprentice in NBC's post-football Sunday night lineup will be a second season of America's Got Talent, the new Simon Cowell-created and Regis Philbin -hosted reality talent competition that the network will premiere this summer, and Raines, a quirky new police drama starring Jeff Goldblum.

If NBC's scheduling announcement seems familiar to reality TV viewers, it should. ABC used a similar scheduling strategy -- right down to move to a post-football season time period -- for this past season's edition of The Bachelor, ABC's own once dominant but long since overexposed reality franchise.

Last May, after airing three The Bachelor and The Bachelorette editions (back then, one of ABC's few hits) during each of the last three primetime television seasons, ABC announced that rather than include the fading reality franchise on its Fall 2005 schedule, it would give the series a fall hiatus with the hope that a few months off would help rejuvenate its sagging ratings.

Instead, The Bachelor's eighth edition was held back until January 2006, where it was intended to anchor ABC's post-Monday Night Football Monday night lineup. Although ABC's decision to yank its Heather Graham and John Stamos sitcoms after only one broadcast resulted in a repeat of The Bachelor: Paris' own previous week's episode frequently serving as its lead-in, the show still performed fairly well and experienced enough of a ratings rebound that ABC will reportedly include it on the 2006-2007 primetime schedule that it will reveal on Tuesday.

Ironically, Reality TV World had cited the overexposure risk that NBC was taking with last fall's simultaneous broadcast of Donald Trump and Martha Stewart-led The Apprentice series in our May 2005 article about The Bachelor's hiatus announcement. Predictably, airing both Apprentice editions at the same time appeared to burn out the reality franchise, resulting in Trump and Stewart publicly blaming each other for their show's ratings problems and NBC moving the currently airing fifth edition of Trump's Apprentice program to its present lower profile Monday night time period.

When it returns in January 2007, The Apprentice will also share something else in common with The Bachelor -- similar to The Bachelor's move to Paris, The Apprentice's post-hiatus edition will also have been filmed in a new location intended to help shake up the series. Late last year, NBC announced that The Apprentice's sixth Donald Trump edition will film in Los Angeles, making it the first edition to not film in the New York City area.