Author Topic: TVGuide: Love is on the Air  (Read 3015 times)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
TVGuide: Love is on the Air
« on: March 03, 2006, 02:10:13 AM »
Found this in TVGuide Feb 27-Mar 5, 2006 issue, page 77

I'm a Geek and Skating Celebrity fan!  Before reading this, the chemistry between Geek Wes/Beaut Cher and skaters Kristy/Lloyd was very obvious to me!  I've especially loved watching Kristy & Lloyd's relationship blossom and feel it really helped them do a fantastic job with their skating. Their final skating program was absolutely awesome & they WON!   I truly loved watching them skate as well as observing the bond growing between them.  :smooch:

Whether Wes and Cher continue their relationship after Beauty & the Geek ends, I don't know...but it's heartwarming to see how they seem to really click! It'll be interesting to find out if they stay together after the show!  :tup:

Ruday  :hugs:

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
Re: TVGuide: Love is on the Air
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 07:05:46 AM »
I am so psyched for Suzy & Matt. A good balance for each other. I absolutely adore Suzy. They should do a commercial for Kleenex.  :rotf:

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM