Author Topic: TDT analysis...It all makes sense now....sort of  (Read 3509 times)

Offline MrsKutz

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • So happy to be here at RFF
TDT analysis...It all makes sense now....sort of
« on: February 24, 2006, 06:48:52 PM »
Currently TDT  Survivor-meter has the following order:

Aras
Danielle
Terry
Cirie
Shane
Courtney
Sally
Bruce
Austin
Nick
Dan
Bobby

Let's look at the top 9...the jury and the final two.   ???

Obviously from the list the Casaya tribe dominates at the jury phase. ( I don't say Merge, because we can never be sure about how many Survivors will be at the merge, the two tribes could become one at 11,10, or even 9)  But if they merge at 10 ( the mostly likely).... it will probably be 6-4 in favor of Casaya....and they will stick to their original tribe as much as possible and vote off LaMina one by one ....except for "immunity challenge whore/ idol holder" Terry.  :woohoo:

Courtney goes before Cirie...because they know Cirie is with them (Shane, Aras, and Danielle) and Courtney annoys them...a WHOLE LOT.  :umn:

Sally is the second to last La Mina to go(Terry is safe because of immunity or II.) perhaps because she is perceived as the lowest threat compared to the other guys.

Bruce only goes before her because of his  physical "issues."

Shane goes before Cirie because..well, he is Shane.  :knuckles:

Why at the final four do Aras and Terry keep Danielle instead of Cirie?...because they both think they can beat Danielle with the jury vote...and going into the final three challenge, they agree, may the best man win.  ;D

So that discombobulated alliance actually works out pretty well for two of the four, and if Shane finishes fifth, that isn't too bad... especially considering that the non-spoiler viewer may have him pegged as an early boot.  :meow:

It appears that in the TDT list that Austin and Nick may be interchangeable in the order

One last thing.  Why/How does Dan go?  Easy.  Austin and Nick vote with Sally.  They believe that Dan is weaker than Sally..  ;)

MrsKutz comment.... "or I could be wrong."  Sorry this isn't a real order like CJ's and others.  It just came out as my thoughts.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 07:11:10 PM by MrsKutz »

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
Re: TDT analysis...It all makes sense now....sort of
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 02:44:03 PM »
 :jumpy: Good thoughts, MrsK....I concur.
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2006, 04:41:47 PM »
the only problem I have is Dan going , Terry would have to agree .....otherwise whats to stop him from handing the HII over to Dan ? forcing either a Nick/Sally/Austin boot depending on who Dan & Terry are voting for that week
One last thing.  Why/How does Dan go?  Easy.  Austin and Nick vote with Sally.  They believe that Dan is weaker than Sally.. 

other than that ot looks great Mrs. Kutz !!

Offline MrsKutz

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 12:40:36 PM »
Terry is NOT going to  agree to vote out DAN, but nor is he going to give that HII to Dan. And they both will be sad...and surprised.

I think.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2006, 01:12:56 PM »
Looks like TDT thinks Bobby this week then Dan the following ,Dan might be a victim of a merge  :(

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2006, 08:14:29 PM »
Cool sounds great there are only a few places I don't agree with your reasoning or TDT's order.

"Courtney goes before Cirie...because they know Cirie is with them (Shane, Aras, and Danielle) and Courtney annoys them...a WHOLE LOT.  "
"Shane goes before Cirie because..well, he is Shane." - Ok so ealy we heard that Danielle does or says something that hurts her chances against Aras. As Aras is just full of honesty would led me to think that Danielle is the flopper to vote off both Courtney and Shane. Also if you check out Myspace Aras, Courtney, and Shane have pages and appear to be on very good terms.  I think Cirie will align with Terry pretty soon after the merge. However at that point it will be a pogonging before Danielle gets stupid.

"Why at the final four do Aras and Terry keep Danielle instead of Cirie?...because they both think they can beat Danielle with the jury vote...and going into the final three challenge, they agree, may the best man win." - Someone ??? I think C1 spoiled the apparent 2-2 tie at final 4 leading to a firestarting challenge. I would think Terry and Cirie v Aras and Danielle. Cirie looses.

"One last thing.  Why/How does Dan go?  Easy.  Austin and Nick vote with Sally.  They believe that Dan is weaker than Sally.. "
- I am not so sure Dan will go after Bobby. Although the Nick and Austin vote with Sally is what I think makes the most sense i think Nick or Austin still might go pre merge.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline MrsKutz

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2006, 06:38:00 PM »
...... As Aras is just full of honesty would led me to think that Danielle is the flopper to vote off both Courtney and Shane. Also if you check out Myspace Aras, Courtney, and Shane have pages and appear to be on very good terms.

- Someone ??? I think C1 spoiled the apparent 2-2 tie at final 4 leading to a firestarting challenge. I would think Terry and Cirie v Aras and Danielle. Cirie looses.

"One last thing.  Why/How does Dan go?  Easy.  Austin and Nick vote with Sally.  They believe that Dan is weaker than Sally.. "
- I am not so sure Dan will go after Bobby. Although the Nick and Austin vote with Sally is what I think makes the most sense i think Nick or Austin still might go pre merge.

YES,YES, thank you CJ....  I like your explanations too.

I agree, Danielle is the flopper (THey might not all agree to vote out Courtney and Shane...but at least one other person besides Cirie, Terry, and Danielle will vote for Courtney)

I haven't checked out the My Space blogs...good to know info.

I had forgotten about the finall four tribal spoiler.  Good one......I had forgot that    ??? Someone?? mentioned a 2-2 at final four......obviously Aras is thinking that he has a better chance with DANIELLE, don't ya think, or is he just staying true to his alliance? So Cirie goes.

Nick OR Austin goes premerge...agree...(sucks I have Nick in our random pick a name pool at work.)