Author Topic: Gauntlet Episode 2/27/2006 discussion  (Read 2955 times)

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
Gauntlet Episode 2/27/2006 discussion
« on: February 27, 2006, 10:18:56 PM »
Not that I'm trying to take Texans' job of posting, but it wasn't here when I came to talk about the episode!!  :-\

Anyways, I thought it episode was funny. I was suprised that after all was said and done with the mission that the Rookies won, in a way it was good because it was Beth's time to leave, but I really don't like Kina's method of being a captain.

But on to Beth and her gauntlet. I'm sort of suprised that she didn't do it, but I honestly think that she was afraid of Aneesa. Good episode though. I missed next week's previews but I'm sure I'll catch it before next week.
oXo Justine

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
Re: Gauntlet Episode 2/27/2006 discussion
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 11:17:31 PM »
on tonights episode.

in the end i wasn't surprised Beth refused to do the gaunlet. Everyone wanted to see them  :meow: I think Beth knew her chances of winning were slim and did want to give the team what they wanted. Her to get her butt kicked.

the people that taunted her didn't care about her and her possibility of winning. they just wanted to see beth get slapped around and Beth denied them that right which is what I think pissed them off.

the host is so biased its pathetic
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 06:36:27 AM »
I was going to watch this but forgot it was on.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 10:26:24 AM »
I'm not so sure that TJ is one of my favorite hosts of this show either..
oXo Justine

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 11:25:39 AM »
No problem on starting the thread...anyone can do it. 

If the vets had put Aneesa with Derrick they might have won...Beth could not even get up the ladder and she is the one saying she is the toughest girl there.  I mean come on...Katie got up the ladder.  I was surprised that the Vets were celebrating when they were not sure.

I do not think Aneessa is a strong player, but I think she will try where i think Beth might have tried to hurt her team since she does not like them.  She gets so upset each time, I do not know why she keeps coming back.  And I have to give Robin props she was up there and could have completed the challenge.  I guess she is stronger then I thought.

Kina is power hungry and you know she would not have sent her friend Ibis into the gauntlet with her.  Susie is stepping up but Kina will base it on friendship.

Next week the previews talked about Jodi and alton and if they will hurt the team...then show if ALton falls then we lose inside a pit.  Looks like they need to climb out of a box.

No shots of the vets at all, is this misdirection.

I hate that Beth quit....as you know Ruthie is pissed as she could have still benn there....Ruthie could have beat Montana

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 06:54:50 PM »
If I was Ruthie I'd be pissed too because she so could have taken anyone else on the team, she just happened to get something where Beth was able to choose. That sucks! And your right, there is NO way that Kina would have chosen Ibis to go into the gauntlet, she totally would have chosen Susie.
oXo Justine

Offline tenboard

• Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2006, 07:44:23 AM »
 :meow:  I am so happy that beth is gone!
no matter how much you dislike your mother-in-law,  you must never set her on fire..................ernest wilde

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2006, 10:07:31 AM »
Me too.
oXo Justine