Author Topic: EP:7b  (Read 2994 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP:7b
« on: October 30, 2003, 11:16:41 PM »
From CBS
 ON THE NEXT SURVIVOR

Tensions and nerves plague both tribes as they wait for an outcast to rejoin their camps.

At the first-ever Outcasts Tribal Council, Nicole, Skinny Ryan, Lillian, Burton, Michelle and Trish all have a chance to plead to be voted back into the game. Will Sandra face her worst fear of having Burton return? Or, will Skinny Ryan have the opportunity to face his former Morgan tribe once again? Watch and see.

Two castaways make amends, while another shows resentment at the turn of events.

Johnny Fairplay believes he has a great master plan. But will it play out in his favor

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re:EP:7b
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2003, 09:55:33 AM »
Everyone is saying Lillian and Burton.... I think Burton would plead a good case and they outcasts want revenge, but is Burton too in our face as a returning player?

I know sometimes in our face is exactly what happens.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2003, 04:44:05 PM »
Thanks for posting those articles puddin.  I do hope both Burton and Lillian come back.  It will definitely spice things up.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2003, 08:35:48 PM »
And I want Andrew gone!

Darn it!

Rob

Theresa

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2003, 11:14:16 PM »
Is anyone besides me really really pissed off at Survivor right now?  I am so ticked I don't know if I will watch it this week or not.  If anyone that was kicked off wins I probably will not watch it any more.  I am not one of the people that have said that before, I always have loved the show even though I was mad at them for letting the Survivors in Australia starve (i will never forget how those people looked by the end) but this time I am really mad at them.  The game says when your fire goes out you are done.  Those people were kicked off, their flame was extinguished, they have no right to a second chance.  I know they wanted a twist to keep people interested, but this one just is not right at all.

Theresa

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2003, 10:39:59 AM »
If Rupert is voted off soon, or anytime for that matter, there will be no interview with him on the Early Show! :( Since he is in the All Star game!

Rob