Other Great Reality Shows > American Idol

AI Men Top 12

<< < (5/5)

Reality Junkee:
Great write ups Jeffrey & Cole.   I love how Jeffrey gives them up to a 4 star ratings (although you were generous IMO  ;D )  while Cole puts them into different categories which are true and funny.  I look forward to reading your write ups each week. :tup: ;D

I do like Patrick, Chris, Elliot and Tylor and Ace (what can I say?  :-*  ), but of all of them I liked Chris' performance the best.  I like many styles of music, but as you can see by my avatar, I liked Bo Bice from last season.  Chris' music style reminds me of that which works for me. ;D

Bobby....if he's still around after tonight I will  :knuckles:  anybody who voted to keep him around :lol:

Kevin....what do people see in him. 

One other thing about Tyler.  I do like his voice but I'm tired of the Joe Cocker/Ray Charles "Shtick" he does.  Give it a rest.  If he doesn't, he'll be gone.

Jeffrey Scott:

--- Quote ---I love how Jeffrey gives them up to a 4 star ratings (although you were generous IMO   )
--- End quote ---

I guess I'm looking at it from the perspective of how well I can sing compaired to them. LOL
As for the women, yea I do probably give them a bit of a higher rating at times. Looks inspire me a lot.  :bliss:

Cole:
Don't spend much time in front of a mirror I take it. LOL.  :meow:

Jeffrey Scott:
no, I keep my eyes closed when I shave.

tenboard:
ACE!  ACE!  ACE!  ACE!  ACE!  ACE!  ACE!   :hearts:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version