Author Topic: EP 6 Title: "'Salvation and Desertion'"  (Read 10782 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP 6 Title: "'Salvation and Desertion'"
« on: February 22, 2006, 11:25:07 AM »
Episode 6 Title: "'Salvation and Desertion'"

credits to mayansun/ BlindFreddy /survivorfever

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
Re: EP 6 Title: "'Salvation and Desertion'"
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 10:38:06 AM »
i was thinking that this sounds like dan and terry's story. could be dan's week maybe? terry has the idol but does not share?
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 10:54:07 AM »
What's with all the "Salvation"....I don't see me none o'dat ol' time salvation goin' on!   :-\
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 11:14:49 AM »
I cant help but to think that Dan is ChillOne's tall skinny guy ,in Mistys interview she says that Dan & Terry are tight and nothing could break those two up :) .

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 11:43:22 AM »
Salvation???? could Aras get throught to Shane?????

Desertion hmmm Dan's boot might be comming.

If Dan is the tall skinny guy then there are gonna be some upset Aras fans out there.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 09:10:44 PM »
thanks to survivorfever

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2006, 02:12:58 AM »

webclues ~
Disunity among one tribe results in no sleep for the group, as one Survivor's continuous outbursts last throughout the night.

A strong tribe is weakening from the lack of food and water, but finds strength in relationships they are forming on the island. Will this be enough to win the next Challenge?

For one castaway, being sent to Exile Island is a blessing rather than a curse.

Having an alliance doesn't always guarantee safety, as a twist in the game leaves one tribe with a big decision to make and places one Survivor's fate in the hands of another.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2006, 03:23:53 AM »
So this twist could be when one tribe must part with a member...a hard decision to make.  And that person goes to the other tribe?  Maybe permanently & for their good.  I wonder if it's the same type of twist as past survivors, or something else is added to it.  hmmm...

Offline mikewatson

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2006, 08:02:16 AM »
Disunity among one tribe results in no sleep for the group, as one Survivor's continuous outbursts last throughout the night. - Obviously Casaya and Shane - who else has outbursts which could be the reason Courtney tries to send him home

A strong tribe is weakening from the lack of food and water, but finds strength in relationships they are forming on the island. Will this be enough to win the next Challenge?

For one castaway, being sent to Exile Island is a blessing rather than a curse. - Maybe Aras gets his wish?

Having an alliance doesn't always guarantee safety, as a twist in the game leaves one tribe with a big decision to make and places one Survivor's fate in the hands of another. - Probably means someone is a swing vote.  Consider there are 3 girls and 3 guys.  The girls may try to swing Bruce to vote for Shane

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2006, 09:09:30 AM »
Having an alliance doesn't always guarantee safety, as a twist in the game leaves one tribe with a big decision to make and places one Survivor's fate in the hands of another. - Probably means someone is a swing vote. 

I think this is laMina ~ the guys have an alliance and maybe the young guys fell Sally will do better then Dan and Dan gets voted out.  Or Terry and dan feel that either Austin or Nick are done with out food and they pull in sally.

I do nto think that Casaya would be a hard decision to vote out Shane.  I think the boys want Cirie and try to get the girls to flip if it is an issue at Casaya.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2006, 11:08:41 AM »
VO: Thursday on an all new Survivor ,Shane is out there
Shane: you guys do nothing ( to D&C)
Danielle: don't lash out at me again
VO: and now his tribe wants him out
Aras: I feel like shane just wrote his walking papers
VO: and one castaway has a secret
Nick ( to dan on raft) : you've got to be kidding me
VO: thats out of this world
Austin : damn Flago?is a stud
VO: and the winner of this reward get more than immunity , they get to mess with the losers
Jeff:" Go Nick Go Nick Go"
Jeff: Big Stakes at this point in the game
Terry?: this is game seven of the world series 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2006, 11:58:30 AM »
Casaya Continues to Implode Next Week on Survivor: Panama  3/3/06

THE SOCIAL DYNAMICS OF TRIBE CASAYA CONTINUE TO IMPLODE, ON "SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND," THURSDAY, MARCH 9

"Salvation and Desertion " -- The social dynamics of tribe Casaya continue to implode, on SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND, Thursday, March 9 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

One castaway's continuous outbursts cause tribe Casaya to experience a sleepless night. La Mina's strong tribe may be weakening from lack of food and water, but they still find strength in the relationships being formed on the island. Will this be enough to win the next Immunity Challenge? For one castaway, being sent to Exile Island is a blessing rather than a punishment. One tribe learns that having an alliance doesn't always guarantee one's safety when a twist in the game leaves the losing tribe with a big decision and the fate of one castaway left in the hands of another tribe mate.
And, the sixth member is voted out of the tribe.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2006, 01:03:41 PM »
from TDT

Reward challenge: No RC? Combined RC/IC? 
Our guess (see IC discussion below) is that there is a combined Reward/Immunity challenge this week, so no separate RC as such. Of course, our ability to predict these things seems little better than chance. We recommend you read our Crappy recaps, instead. Hmm, on second thought, despite having (allegedly) watched the show, those bear even less resemblance to what aired than what you see here. Never mind.

Exile: Austin? 
As we pointed out at MeSS, Austin's fish-gulping expedition looks like it might be on Exile Island (that's really all we have to go on here). As for the alleged benefit of exile this week, we'd have to guess this person will be immune from the boot. This could either be bestowed by Casaya (messing with the losing tribe), or by La Mina (their big decision). 

Immunity challenge: Race/puzzle - Casaya wins 
We were told a couple of weeks ago by a thus-far reliable source (although that could change quickly) that there would be an early merge in Episode 6. In the post-Ep5 preview, Probst seems to be revealing something at a challenge (to the delight of Sally), while the tribal immunity idol is behind him. A reward of some kind? New buffs? Hard to say, but there are at least two things on the table.

As for the merge, if it does happen in this episode, it can't be here, because the challenge is still (from the web promo) clearly tribal. The web promo also says the winning tribe gets to "mess with the losers." And the CBS press release says: "One tribe learns that having an alliance doesn't always guarantee one's safety when a twist in the game leaves the losing tribe with a big decision and the fate of one castaway left in the hands of another tribe mate." All the remaining Casayas are predicted to make the jury, so Casaya must win. So all the choices seem to be in La Mina's court. What those are, your guess is as good as ours. 

BOOT: Dan? 
Along with the merge in Ep6 story (and the two prior boots), we were told that Dan would be this week's boot. That doesn't on the surface, make a lot of sense in a merged tribe situation (then again, neither did Casaya's voting in Ep5). So we'll guess that, if there is a merge, it happens after this week's vote.

Sally would seem like Terry's obvious boot of choice here. Meaning Sally will have, again, to try to convince Austin and Nick to keep her, instead targeting either Dan or Terry. That raises the possibility that, with a merge looming, Terry might be forced to use his hidden idol. Or possibly hand it over to his alliance-mate, Dan. That could be one of the big, fate-determining decisions here

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2006, 10:22:39 AM »
okay the more I think about this...the guys have an alliance so they will boot Sally...BUT if Cassaya wins and gets to pick the person that goes to exile and they are safe from TC I think they will pick Sally.  I think if they know it puts that person safe, it does a few things for them by picking Sally.... 1 ~ a male will be voted out; 2 ~ they girls will want to keep the girl; 3  ~they may think saving sally will get her to help them boot the guys at merge;  4 ~ It will show Bruce's loyalty, meaning if he wants to save Dan or Terry they know he will flip. 5 ~ Aras will want to help himself by letting a guy get booted....he will want his previous tribe mates  to make the merge but does not want a big challenge threat.  6  ~Shane was not big on his old tribe either so there will be not loyalty to the older guys but Bruce will want to alliane with the older guys as he hates his tribe.

Offline MrsKutz

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • So happy to be here at RFF
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2006, 03:20:37 PM »
..BUT if Cassaya wins and gets to pick the person that goes to exile and they are safe from TC I think they will pick Sally.  I think if they know it puts that person safe, it does a few things for them by picking Sally..

full quote includes
SIX GOOD REASONS FOR CASAYA TO SAVE SALLY....  great job!

This also piggie backs on the web promo speculation
"For one castaway, being sent to Exile Island is a blessing rather than a punishment. One tribe learns that having an alliance doesn't always guarantee one's safety when a twist in the game leaves the losing tribe with a big decision and the fate of one castaway left in the hands of another tribe mate."

I think the Exile Island blessing is that SALLY is safe from the vote. 
 The men's alliance doesn't guarantee safety..since one of them must go.

And the fate on one castaway left in the hands of another tribe mate... is Austin/ Nick deciding to go along with each other (risking tie) or to vote out Dan.

ANd even maybe the tie doesn't matter since Terry gave DAN the immunity idol in case he needs it.. but I am one who believes that this doesn't occur...but leaving that option open.

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2006, 09:20:53 PM »
Hmmmmm well I'll honestly say that I have had a very bad week at work and haven't really a great day but here goes nothing. . .  .

The challenge ok They are not beams they are simply paths the tribes run the path and go to one of four hanging stations????  Survivor Phoenix points them out good here and you can see Aras and Nick carrying the peices back. you can see Shane starting for Casaya, and Terry for La Mina they kinda collide but not bad looks like Terry gets the better end of it. In the end if pics of Aras look promising he is going fast and looks like it might be his second turn. Nick on the other hand just looks horrible and slow. Casaya wins based on the fact that the rest of them make merge.  So La Mina is going to TC to vote someone out Casaya will probably join them to eat somthing and gloat. They should also get to send someone to Exile who will intern be immune from TC and I agree that I should be Sally as La Mina's weakest member.

Ok so Tribal Council "Like no other" would usually mean to me that it will be a complete copy of Palau; but this season they have done better mixing things up so I think that they will not repeat the voting for immunity. Instead I think Casaya might get a collective vote equalling one.  If Sally is indeed away this make the 4 vote up to 5 and eliminate ties. So Casaya will definately vote Terry and I agree. Now on to the fate of the hands of a survivor of another ???? Sure its Terry but I think the key is when Dan and Nick are fishing Dan says he has a secret to Nick now either Dan was told by Terry that he has the idol or Dan sees something but I think here is where Dan is being Dumb and trying to get Nick to join in a Terry vote and some dupy plan to essentially get rid of Austin and get the idol from Terry. After Nick and Austin discuss it a little I think they agree that its in thier best interst to keep the idol and use post merge for numbers and go to Terry and blab leading to our interesting Council where Dan gets the boot.  There are the most interesting pics to me

On a side note it appears Aras's GF is on a TV show "Beautiful People" and has a movie comming out so even if he doesn't win he is on the fast track.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2006, 08:44:20 AM »
Great recap CJ...ANd it is a very interesting theory about Cassaya getting to vote.  This would be very interesting.  Part of me woudl be why would they want to keep Austin and nick...but they could see that they are weak right now and they know Bruce will jump to Terry and Dan.  I think they are also hoping to get rid of Terry at merge with the number.

And I bet you are right with the pics...Dan blabs that Terry has the idol and ti puts Terry in a spot that his alli now has told the others things about him. Can he trust him or will Dan do what it takes to save himself.  Should be interesting

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2006, 07:07:18 PM »
You know what could be under that tarp..food for a icky food challenge maybe..could be why Aras is eating wormie worms..

okay ignore that..woms minnows all the same to me

« Last Edit: March 09, 2006, 07:33:23 PM by shanghilill »
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2006, 08:32:26 PM »
Wow I really over Dramatized that. It was a hero Episode. but really Dan quit come on Dan try to make a deal.

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2006, 10:14:17 PM »
I loved Cierie tonight and I am now wanting to see her go as far as possible.  I LOVED how giggly she was over Shane and Danielles fight...how excited she was over it.  She even went to Courtney to fill her in.  She is playing very smart.  Staying UTR VERY well.  I still think that edit over her fear of the leaves and not camping was to play up the audience.  Why else would they put that in? 

I LOST it when Shane was offered a smoke and how he tried to say no at first.  But did you see how quickly he took that cigarette and smoked it lower then it could possibly get?  And then he was in happy "La La" land, everyone's happy, and all is right with the world :rotf:

Another great episode :tup:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2006, 11:03:13 PM »
Me too, RJ!  Loved Ciere tonite & have really liked her from the start!  :nods: She's one cool gal and  playing it very smart.  I'd love for her to WIN!  :jumpy:  She's just so relaxed, takes things in stride, not dramatizing everything.  She's a sweetie.  :hugs:  I loved her comments about the children during Casaya's reward. 
Gooo Ciere!!!!  :cheer:

Bashful

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2006, 11:54:19 PM »
I'm with both of you ladies.  Cirie has been a real surprise after the 'afraid of leaves' thingy.  She's one smart cookie who really knows how to play this game!  I hope she goes all the way!

:hearts:      :bliss:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2006, 01:51:09 AM »
:welcome: Bashful!!  :-[   Nice to have you here!  Have fun!

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2006, 11:55:32 AM »
:welcome: Bashful!!  :-[   Nice to have you here!  Have fun!

Yes, WELCOME BASHFUL! :-[    Glad to have you here :waves:  :-*

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2006, 11:57:05 AM »
Hey Ruday, I just wanted to say how much I love your sigline :-*