Other Great Reality Shows > American Idol

I'm Mad

<< < (2/2)

Reality Junkee:
Thanks Jeffrey :-*    And you're right on giving more reasons to vent.  I'm willing to bet the reason it will be 1 1/2 hrs is because of too many commercials.   Hmmm, maybe I should watch Canadian Idol (if I could).  They have better broadcasting :lol:

Reality Junkee:
Hey, just a thought Rob & Trevor....you can mention the stinky schedule on your show.  Maybe somebody from Fox will hear it.  And before you scoff, just think....it's always possible ;D

Swanee:

--- Quote from: Reality Junkee on February 21, 2006, 04:03:15 PM ---Hey, just a thought Rob & Trevor....you can mention the stinky schedule on your show.  Maybe somebody from Fox will hear it.  And before you scoff, just think....it's always possible ;D

--- End quote ---

:jumpy: Yeah, that's a great idea.  I think probably all the top execs at all the networks might be listening to Rob & Trevor.  I know I would if I were a top exec.
Maybe they should hire me next time some Big Wig gets the axe.    :tup:

Or perhaps some techie out there will be listening and invent a DVR that records more than 2 shows at once.   :lol:

Hey, stranger things have happened.  :giggle:

Reality Junkee:

--- Quote from: Swanee on February 22, 2006, 01:08:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: Reality Junkee on February 21, 2006, 04:03:15 PM ---Hey, just a thought Rob & Trevor....you can mention the stinky schedule on your show.  Maybe somebody from Fox will hear it.  And before you scoff, just think....it's always possible ;D

--- End quote ---

:jumpy: Yeah, that's a great idea.  I think probably all the top execs at all the networks might be listening to Rob & Trevor.  I know I would if I were a top exec.
Maybe they should hire me next time some Big Wig gets the axe.    :tup:

Or perhaps some techie out there will be listening and invent a DVR that records more than 2 shows at once.   :lol:

Hey, stranger things have happened.  :giggle:

--- End quote ---

:lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

Thanks for the laugh ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version