Other Great Reality Shows > American Idol

Top 24

<< < (2/6) > >>

Jeffrey Scott:
Yea, I know. That's sort of what I mean. He looks like he's having a grand-mall seizure. He's an interesting character.

As for my kids liking him, they thought Mario, Jamie and Jo-Jo of Superstar USA were good singers. They didn't get it till I pointed out later that that show was farce. My oldest 'gets' it now, but my youngest is still a little unclear.

puddin:

--- Quote ---OHHH, I don't like that guy. When he sings, he looks like his nipples are being electrocuted. It is just disturbing to me! LOL
--- End quote ---

OMG  :lol:

Swanee:
I like Taylor Hicks alot...he reminds me of Joe Cocker in his heyday (yeah, I'm old enough to remember).  A little bit spastic is good....it's unique and so is Taylor.

Reality Junkee:
Interesting, I didn't even think about Joe Cocker.  I thought he was doing a Ray Charles impersonation.  Either way, that is going to get old real fast. 

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: Swanee on February 19, 2006, 05:42:31 PM ---I like Taylor Hicks alot...he reminds me of Joe Cocker in his heyday (yeah, I'm old enough to remember).  A little bit spastic is good....it's unique and so is Taylor.

--- End quote ---
:ythat: Swanee.  I like Taylor a lot too, but not sure if he's what AI & the voters are  looking for.  He's rather intriguing in his own way...NOT the way Rob said tho!  :giggle:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version