Author Topic: Gauntlet episode 2/13/06 disussion  (Read 4302 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Gauntlet episode 2/13/06 disussion
« on: February 13, 2006, 10:43:32 AM »
Okay another show tonight.  Previews showed them holdign their other tribe mates up....Shows vets dropping their team....but did they do better then the rookies?  wonder what the rules are on who is one the swing and who is holding.

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Gauntlet episode 2/13/06 disussion
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 11:02:02 AM »
This looks like it's going to be a pretty good challenge.
oXo Justine

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2006, 02:26:49 PM »
 :waves: bye kina
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline Nicole

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2006, 11:02:56 PM »
Recap is up! My first one! Wahoo!
To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started, and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2006, 07:20:11 AM »
That was an outstanding episode of the Gauntlet.  Cara and Kina really got after each other.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline Nicole

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2006, 12:42:51 PM »
I think Kina is the one to beat on that team, girl-wise. Jodi really isn't a threat because she doesn't have much meat on her bones. Giselle.. is she even competing in challenges? I don't remember her on the show except for when she spilled the beans about the alliance. Well, wait, there is Ibis. Susie might step it up to avoid being booted, but.. what do the teams finally get down to before the show's finale? I know that on past challenges, its been 3 guys/3 girls.
To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started, and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2006, 01:39:30 PM »
Comment from Danny (New Orleans) off of his website:

"I can't bear to watch it anymore. I've tried but it usually makes me cringe. I the older the show gets, the more self aware the casts become--this effect has been snowballing since very first season aired. The reality of the situation is that cast members now grew up watching the show and basically know every loophole for manipulation that exists. You have to ask yourself if there's any reality left to the show anymore. It's all a giant ego driven attention fest now."
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2006, 07:50:39 AM »
Good show.. I was surprised that the way the pump Alton he did not hold up his team all by himself.  The Vets needed a win.  I was also surprised that Landon let go or could not hold on and the girls were all holding the other team up alone.  GO Girls!

Okay I do not know Cara from her season was she real world or road rules?  She seems like she needs drama around her or atleast attention.  Yeah Kina may not be the best captian, but Cara is just needy.  But I do have to say Cara or Susie was right the rookie girls are mostly from one season so they would natually get along.

What was with the pushing at the challenge...Cara just barely touched Kina like you want to fight...if you are going to do it hit her hard.  I think Cara was trying to get Kina to punch her so she woudl be evicted.  Either that or Cara just wanted to touch her boobies.  They did get rough and I figured they would. I think Cara did not know any of the answers because she does not talk about or care about the other people on the show.  If you knew it was possible for you to go to the gauntlet wouldn't you be asking alot of questions about the other people on the show?

Next week looks interesting... Are they showing Alton because he screws up or because he wins it for the rookies?  It will be interesting to see how the women do on the challenge...remember MS Beth is scared of Heights. The previews show Derrick and Alton, could it possibly be a tie and the team captians have to break the tie?

The rookie team seems younger and more in shape, but looks can be decieving.  If we get down to the end will the rookies be able to beat the vets....I think the key will be the women...the vets older chain smoking ladies and they rookies younger and not all, or at least that we see smoke.  We saw Robin give up in the one challenge she had to run in and mos tot the end challenges are running.

I think looking at the teams now, the rookies have the advantage.

Nicole ~ post the link to your recap there maybe people that do not know how to get to the recap.

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2006, 10:20:57 AM »
I thought it was a good episode. And I really really wanted Kina gone, but when she tried to pick a fight with Cara it's like Cara didn't want to fight, she just wanted it to be over because Kina was acting pretty immature. Poor Susie is by herself now and will most likely get voted in the next time the rookie girls lose a challenge. It's sad.  :'(

oXo Justine

Offline Nicole

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2006, 06:32:55 PM »
Ooh, good idea. Didn't think about that.

http://www.realityfanforum.com/content/view/125/2/

Offline koryglenn

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2006, 02:57:09 PM »
Kina=Power Trip/Acting larger than she is.  I think she is jealous that Cara is way hotter than her and a playmate.  I knew Cara was one of the hottest (if not the) in the history of real world/road rules.  I only think that Jacinda Barret could give her a run for her money.