Author Topic: Ep:6 Title "Me and My Snake"  (Read 3050 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Ep:6 Title "Me and My Snake"
« on: October 13, 2003, 02:24:04 PM »
EPISODE GUIDE  
SHOW TITLE:  Survivor: Pearl Islands  
EPISODE:  Me and My Snake  
I'm jumping ahead ~~Sounds to me like someone is talking about Jon?? ??? Unless it's Jon talking about his #### :-[??Dirty thoughts..  lol

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re:Ep:6 Title "Me and My Snake"
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2003, 09:11:01 PM »
So much info on this thread!!!! Wow, I cannot believe how much info has come off those pics. It is obviously Rupert against Andrew in the Immunity Challenge! Looks kinda like what they did in the Outback with the weight on the sholders and on the poles. Looks like fun!!! LOL

Rob

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2003, 10:16:24 PM »
Thanks puddinpie.  Looks like a good show next week.  At least this standoff won't have them guzzling more gross blender mixes. yuck!!!

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2003, 05:07:31 PM »
Okay, I took this from Blows.

The discussion is about if players come back in a ghost tribe.
Here's the post, but what I want to add has to do with this weeks title" Me and My Snake"
Last week we met the snake "Balboa"  he "belongs" to Rupert.  We have it that the merge tribe's name will be Balboa.  Some think that it named "Balboa" for Rup and his snake and he makes the merge.  Others think because, everyone had such respect for him, that they name it after his snake.

How about this, and granted it is all speculation  and it seems out there.  What if the tribes, like S5 don't merge.  What if the ghost tribe (3rd tribe out of booted players) brought out next week (Oct. 30 episode 7) and call themselves "Balboa" .  

Trish, has said;  
1. She was afraid Rupert would spill the beans to "Morgan".  (classic paranoia?)

2. In the previews she says "He has a lot a power right now"

3. She gives him dirty looks when he hugs Andrew.

I think,  if we can believe Michelle (big if here) Trish is the leader (who has not claimed to be a leader unlike "John" from S4.  )  I'm sure Trish could be torn between Rupert and Shawn, but I think Rupert's power may scare her too much.  For her to be willing to vote Rup out, she must believe, that he won't stick with her alliance.  I think Trish, Christa, Sandra are solid, but the 3 men are iffy.  Trish, seems onto Jon, and she didn't approve of the way Shawn dissed Burton after he left.  Okay so, I am punching holes in my own theory that Rupert leaves this week.  So, help me. PLEASE

oh, here's the post from blows, how copied it from "sucks"

76. "Update from Griffe"
Griffe
(10/19/03 2:53 am)
Reply Re: Update
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update on the Phantom Tribe with warning that it's 3rd or 4th hand info so who knows...
Description of 3 players that come back: Older woman (probably Lillian), well built guy with black hair (probably Burton) and young girl (not black and not black hair).

As stated before, the Returnee Tribe competes against the Drake Tribe and the Morgan Tribe. Unsure how many players from Drake & Morgan take part of the challenge but the Returnee Tribe wins. Challenge is an escape type challenge. Returnees are represented by a "wine" coloured flag but it was undetermined whether they wore buffs or not.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=4140&forum=DCForumID2&omm=0

Above is the link to the whole discussion over there as well.
Snickers
Did you miss me?

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2003, 05:40:13 PM »
This theroy is about the only one that can hold up about the Phantom tribe, but I just don't think someone like Mark B. would bring back someone that has been already kick OUT of the game and bring them back IN. I didn't like the idea when in Big Brother 3, brought someone back. I just don't think it is that fair. Especially for the ones who worked so hard to get that person out, I just don't see it happening in Survivor. If it does, it will be a huge shock for me.

But who knows?

Rob

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2003, 06:05:00 PM »
Well, I have reconsidered the "crazy" idea that Rupert is leaving.  I talked myself into believing that Shawn is going.  With only the "Jon" alliance left, he must be out.  Perhaps, he takes a liking to the snake and leaves with him.
Snickers
Did you miss me?

Theresa

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2003, 11:49:30 PM »
Rob, maybe the tribe just comes back for one week?   Maybe just to shake things up or make things interesting?  I don't think it would be fair if any of the ones voted out could win either, but i wouldnt mind seeing how the others react to them coming back, just as long as they cant win.

theresa