Author Topic: Beth's eyebrows  (Read 7767 times)

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
Beth's eyebrows
« on: February 11, 2006, 01:08:02 PM »
 :-\

so i was watching this week's Gaunlet episode and I noticed Beth's eyebrows do a right angle which I think make her look more Wicked Witch of the West.

any thoughts?  B:)
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline Nicole

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Beth's eyebrows
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2006, 05:32:14 PM »
:-\

so i was watching this week's Gaunlet episode and I noticed Beth's eyebrows do a right angle which I think make her look more Wicked Witch of the West.

any thoughts?  B:)

You know.. whenever I watch her I think, "Why doesn't anyone tell her that she does her make up horribly?" Its like she smears on eyeshadow, and that's about it. Blech. I don't like Beth. I totally agree with what Montana said: "Beth just sucks at being a person."  :lol:
To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started, and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 09:28:08 PM »
Yea her makeup is pretty bad.  :groan:
oXo Justine

Offline Janna74

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • No pic since I can't shrink.
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 09:25:45 AM »
But Beth has always been this person.  She attempted to be prettier on her season.  It seems once she became a villian she wants to always be in that role.
Big Brother keeps me sane while I can't watch Survivor!