Author Topic: FantasySurvivor_Team Refaforu Scores  (Read 48702 times)

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: FantasySurvivor_Team Refaforu Scores
« Reply #175 on: May 13, 2006, 05:11:16 PM »
Do we get the see Courtney applaud or express pleasure after the loser in the fire tie-breaker challenge is determined? (40 points)   Yes No
'Wasn't Courtney expressing happiness at Danielle being voted for at TC..in which case she wouldn't be happy to see Cirie go would she..or did I get that one wrong and is she pissed at both of them?

Anyone...thanks.
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #176 on: May 13, 2006, 05:20:39 PM »
Do we get the see Courtney applaud or express pleasure after the loser in the fire tie-breaker challenge is determined? (40 points)   Yes No
'Wasn't Courtney expressing happiness at Danielle being voted for at TC..in which case she wouldn't be happy to see Cirie go would she..or did I get that one wrong and is she pissed at both of them?

Anyone...thanks.

still WELL done Lill :cheer:

I have no on Courtneys question , she for sure will be pissed if Danielle wins the fire challenge .
Maybe we can all help each other again , talking about it really helped last round ! Now what are you guys doing ? I'm sticking with Aras to win unless Snewser God himself says different ! Any more thoughts on how the voting will go ? We know from the sucks spoiler Terry votes Aras  for sure .

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #177 on: May 13, 2006, 05:39:05 PM »
Yea me too Pudding....was asking cause Rudy had yes down for an answer and wondered if he knew that about Courtney being pissed off at Danielle.

and thank you mucho Pud  :hfive:

Yeas let's talk about it..sure helps me alot when we do  :nods: :nods: :nods:   :tup:

I have these picks for now:

Never in the history of the show has the Survivor who wins the car Reward go on to become the Sole Survivor. Will Terry break this long-lived curse? (45 points) No       

Who will be the first to be eliminated in the final immunity challenge? (60 points) Confusing question..does this mean the next IC after Cirie or Danielle is gone....or is this the tie break fire challenge between Danielle and Cire they're talking about..If it's the latter then Cirie. If it's the first one then Terry

How many total individual immunity challenges will the winner of Survivor Exile Island have won? (75 points) Two 2 (Aras)

How many times will a Survivor’s mom or mother be identified with an on screen graphic during the reunion show? (If there is a difference between airings, the results for the Eastern time zone will be the official count for this question) (50 points)    Three maybe Two..thinking on this one still  ???

Do we get the see Courtney applaud or express pleasure after the loser in the fire tie-breaker challenge is determined? (40 points)   No

Who does Aras vote to win Survivor Guatemala? (50 points) Is one of the final two       

Who does Austin vote to win Survivor Guatemala? (50 points) Aras

Who does Bruce vote to win Survivor Guatemala? (50 points) Danielle (had a lil crush on her no)?

Who does Ciere vote to win Survivor Guatemala? (50 points) Aras

Who does Courtney vote to win Survivor Guatemala? (50 points) Aras

Who does Danielle vote to win Survivor Guatemala? (50 points)   Is one of the final two

Who does Sally vote to win Survivor Guatemala? (50 points) Aras

Who does Shane vote to win Survivor Guatemala? (50 points) Danielle

Who does Terry vote to win Survivor Guatemala? (50 points) Danielle Changed to Aras cause of spoiler Puddin mentioned above. Again Puddin  :thankyou:

What will be margin of victory for the vote for the Sole-Survivor? (75 points) 5 to 2

Cirie Loses tiebreak challenge for 75 points.
Terry is voted out at tribal counsel for 100 points
Danielle is Survivor Exile runner-up for 150 points
Aras Wins Survivor Exile Island for 200 points

Any one have any other thoughts on this..    :popcorn:
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #178 on: May 13, 2006, 05:46:33 PM »
I only picked 2 moms being pointed out because I was thinking of Aras & Danille's moms not being able to spend time with them on the island ..but really I have no idea so 2 is just a guess .

all others look the same except the Shane vote and thats the one I cant get a grasp on , see he says hes mad at Aras & Cirie and that he didn't have an alliance with Danielle so it wasnt her fault BUT he hates Danille for being lazy and I can't get the look he gave her at the fire challenge out of my head , I think ( thats the problem ) they he might give Aras a vote because surely he will question Aras at final TC and Aras just may smooth things over with him ?

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #179 on: May 13, 2006, 06:06:52 PM »
BUT he hates Danille for being lazy and I can't get the look he gave her at the fire challenge out of my head,

Oh right Pud..I forgot that look..and you're right on..for some reason I don't think anything Danielle says to Shane at TC questioning will win him over. He has a low tolerance when listening to her it seems. If he does at all (listen)  )-** )-**

I may change that one..poor Danielle she surely deserves more than 1 vote...I personally don't see Aras as all that..either of them really.. but of the two I'd probably go along gender lines and vote Danielle. I'd have loved to see Cirie and Terry go head to head..you know Terry did well when he was with his tribe..he was alot more of a people  :ghug:  person when he didn't have to watch  :gman2: his back the whole time. And they certainly didn't cut anyone  :beat:  any slack over at Casaya when teams merged. Imho Terry deserves the sole survivor win over anyone there..this guy really did win IC's and stay alive above and beyond all the odds thrown at him. No wonder he got a little whiney :violin: & moody  :whever: towards the end...I'd a killed someone probably.  :rules: or brewed up :stirtp: a coupla batches of sick for Casaya.  :redx:   ;) 

And the mothers..was thinking 2 too..or rather how many mothers came to the family visit..only 2 right?

Gonna change that one to 2..and the Who will be the first to be eliminated in the final immunity challenge? (60 points) to Terry.

Later gators.   :yaya:
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #180 on: May 13, 2006, 06:17:34 PM »
Your RIGHT!! Again the wording is tricky ! good catch Lill  :jumpy:

Gonna change that one to 2..and the Who will be the first to be eliminated in the final immunity challenge? (60 points) to Terry.

NO WAIT Challenge not Tribal Council ! Terry & Aras are fighting it out an Danille is no where to be seen ! So Danille is correct right !?

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #181 on: May 13, 2006, 07:18:42 PM »
 :tup:  Dang Puddin excellent catch  :hfive:  so it's Danielle then for that answer..just changed it. Also changed Austin to vote for Danielle making it a 5/2 fianle for Aras (bah humbug). I just think she gets more than 1 vote maybe even 3 (Shane) but not willing to put it down on screen yet.  hehe  ;)

Also on the RFF game question 9..I put Courtney for Who has the MEANEST jury question? (according to admin) then again I can see Shane and Terry spitting one out too.  ???   :meow:

Do we know who wins the final RC..
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #182 on: May 13, 2006, 07:21:48 PM »
I put Courtney too , theres a reason they showed us her rasberries at TC  :boot:

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #183 on: May 13, 2006, 07:31:45 PM »
See what got me a little confused in these questions is over at Lances he's got these questions..referring to 2 more IC challenges this next show:

Bonus Question #1 (5 points)  
Which survivor will win the FIRST reward challenge in the finale?
My Answer:  Choose one: Aras Cirie Danielle Terry  -   There isn't one right?

Bonus Question #2 (5 points)  
Which survivor will win the FIRST immunity challenge in the finale?
My Answer:  Choose one: Aras Cirie Danielle Terry  -  

Bonus Question #3 (5 points)  
Pick the FIRST (if any) survivor that will be banished to Exile Island this week:

Bonus Question #4 (5 points)  
Which survivor will win the SECOND immunity challenge in the finale? Aras

The question Who will be the first to be eliminated in the final immunity challenge  at Fantasy Survivor (Team Refaforu) had me wondering. Cause if Terry loses the first one to Aras..and Aras wins the last one over Danielle..then the question How many total individual immunity challenges will the winner of Survivor Exile Island have won? (75 points) would have tobe changed to 3 instead of the 2 I have. Cause Aras won last week IC too.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2006, 07:37:26 PM by shanghilill »
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #184 on: May 13, 2006, 07:34:14 PM »
I put Courtney too , theres a reason they showed us her rasberries at TC
    :funny:

that's for sure.
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #185 on: May 13, 2006, 08:07:26 PM »
See what got me a little confused in these questions is over at Lances he's got these questions..referring to 2 more IC challenges this next show:

Bonus Question #1 (5 points)  
Which survivor will win the FIRST reward challenge in the finale?
My Answer:  Choose one: Aras Cirie Danielle Terry  -   There isn't one right?

Bonus Question #3 (5 points)  
Pick the FIRST (if any) survivor that will be banished to Exile Island this week:

Which survivor will win the SECOND immunity challenge in the finale? Aras

The question Who will be the first to be eliminated in the final immunity challenge  at Fantasy Survivor (Team Refaforu) had me wondering. Cause if Terry loses the first one to Aras..and Aras wins the last one over Danielle..then the question How many total individual immunity challenges will the winner of Survivor Exile Island have won? (75 points) would have tobe changed to 3 instead of the 2 I have. Cause Aras won last week IC too.

No there should be no final RC but heck weirder things have happened so for the sake of picking someone I picked Aras .
My Answer:  Choose one: Aras Cirie Danielle Terry  -

No one will be " banished" to Exile island so again for the sake of picking someone I picked Terry .

Which survivor will win the SECOND immunity challenge in the finale? Aras << again I picked Aras for the sake of picking someone

The question Who will be the first to be eliminated in the final immunity challenge  at Fantasy Survivor (Team Refaforu) had me wondering. Cause if Terry loses the first one to Aras..and Aras wins the last one over Danielle..then the question How many total individual immunity challenges will the winner of Survivor Exile Island have won? (75 points) would have tobe changed to 3 instead of the 2 I have. Cause Aras won last week IC too. <<<<<<<< There can't be two immunity challenges , once Aras wins the peg board they go to TC and he votes Terry and chooses Danielle for his final 2 partner , D&A do not compete for another immunity , see?

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #186 on: May 13, 2006, 09:57:09 PM »
I see (finally) I see..it ponly took a frontal lobotoy and a bottle in front of me but thanks to you girl I finaly do see lol.   

:kuss: thanks Pud  :flowers: where would I be without you..at the end of the line is where. for real  :knock:
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #187 on: May 13, 2006, 10:01:01 PM »
For real I hope I'm right and didn't sway you  :hrt: , for real I hope we get some points  :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #188 on: May 14, 2006, 12:41:19 AM »
LILL!!!!!!!!
question @ Lances !!

My Answer:  Choose one: Aras Cirie Danielle Terry  -  :waves: remember !? she wins the fire challenge which malkes her immune !!It just dawned on me !

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #189 on: May 14, 2006, 02:53:52 PM »
LILL!!!!!!!!
question @ Lances !!
My Answer:  Choose one: Aras Cirie Danielle Terry  -   remember !? she wins the fire challenge which malkes her immune !!It just dawned on me !

Dang Puddin..you are a thinker...again well done..of course..now why didn't I get that..lol oh I know I'm way older than you ;D

excellent catch! :woohoo:  :woohoo: :gj: :gj:

I'm off to do mother's day for a few hours will be back to check if anything else popped up b4 the show airs.  :waves:

:mother:
Happy mother's day to all the mom's out there..and dad's doing duty as mom's too.  :tup:
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #190 on: May 14, 2006, 03:13:12 PM »
For real I hope I'm right and didn't sway you, for real I hope we get some points

Sway who me...nah...

YOU BET YA DID!!!  8)  ;)

Points or no it's been a hoot.  :jumpy:

But me thinks we'll be getting some points..and that's for real..real.  :bliss:
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #191 on: May 14, 2006, 04:03:38 PM »
 :waves: Hope your Moms day is special Lill !!
I know its Sunday and a Holiday of sorts but it sure would be great to get somemore insight from the reast of the teamies !!
Come out come out where ever you are  :jumpy:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #192 on: May 14, 2006, 04:37:42 PM »
Anyone...thanks.
Lill, thanks for bringing this up!  After re-reading the question,  you're right on.  We know for sure Courtney is pissed at Danielle.  I think she's ok with Cirie. 

If I change my answer to NO, I will  lose the 17.5 % bonus.  Hmmm...I don't think the 40 pt question would be more than the bonus.  Help!  Any math whizzes in the house?? 
Ok, I figure I'll get at least 1400 pts (for the answers I'm SURE are correct).  17.5% = .175.  So take 1400 x .175 = 245 pts + 1400 = 1645 total pts.
Did I do the math right?   ???  :groan:  Heck, if I'm figuring it right, I would be better off not to change any answers and just leave things as is.  Thoughts please!!   :waves:

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #193 on: May 14, 2006, 06:45:18 PM »
Lill, thanks for bringing this up!  After re-reading the question,  you're right on.  We know for sure Courtney is pissed at Danielle.  I think she's ok with Cirie. 

:js: My pleasure Rudy..it's so rare I catch anything..got tons of feedback from Pudding on this too. I wish I could help with the math too but I suck at it.  :knock: :nods:

Hey guys..show's almost on..just got on the puter real fast for a last look see..I think it'll come out fairly even though.

Thanks Pud for the mothers day wishes..am only a mom to 7 cats..I give them b-day parties though..does that count  ???

And a happy one to  u 2 Pud 

Good luck to every1 and enjoy the show..here it comes... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
:beer2: :popcorn:
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #194 on: May 14, 2006, 07:01:47 PM »
7 CATS !! Wowsers !!!!!!!! , can't help to love those kitties myself ..I swear they say Meooomooooooooommmmmmm

Good luck guys & gals ............. :jumpy:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #195 on: May 15, 2006, 03:12:26 AM »
 :jumpy:  :congrats: puddinpie, #1 Total Overall Score, & SpookiJo #1 Finale  Score :jumpy:
 :tup: :gj: Team!  We are #3 again!  Yaaay!  :clap: :jiggy:

1 puddinpie                     1053 4957
2 cinni                            1028 4865
3 Mike-e                         1014 4600
4 PenguinsStrut                992 4417
5 SpookiJo (Rudy)           1241 4415
6 shanghilill                      1042 4332
7 emory_overthemoon      967 4298
8 reality junkee               1202 3639
9 Vernie's Team                   0 2540
10 weecama                   1053 1053

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #196 on: May 15, 2006, 03:39:04 AM »
Hey RJ! :dance:  You n' Rudy are in the Top 50 Players in Week 14!  (I play on another SFantasy team too as LuvRupert)

Episode Picks  Survivor Picks      Bonus            Weekly Total
5 LuvRupert 610           525                 106 (17.5%)    1241
5 SpookiJo 610             525                 106 (17.5%)    1241
9 reality junkee 630       525                  47 (7.5%)      1202
 :congrats:

« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 03:46:14 AM by RudyRules »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #197 on: May 15, 2006, 10:30:06 AM »
Congrats teamies , wow Rudy you did great as well as everyone else :cheers:   :woohoo:

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #198 on: May 15, 2006, 12:51:48 PM »
Hey RJ! :dance:  You n' Rudy are in the Top 50 Players in Week 14!  (I play on another SFantasy team too as LuvRupert)

Episode Picks  Survivor Picks      Bonus            Weekly Total
5 LuvRupert 610           525                 106 (17.5%)    1241
5 SpookiJo 610             525                 106 (17.5%)    1241
9 reality junkee 630       525                  47 (7.5%)      1202
 :congrats:

:jumpy:   I am?  Where can I see this???   :jumpy: :woohoo:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #199 on: May 16, 2006, 04:08:28 AM »
http://www.fantasysurvivor.com/

Hey RF!  On the home page, scroll down and look to the far right side for "Results"
The links are there.  (you don't have to log in to check the Results)
Look for:
Results:

Game Schedule
Top 50 Players - Overall | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
Top 50 Tribes Overall
Question Breakdown - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

:hugs:
Vuday  :-*