Author Topic: FantasySurvivor_Team Refaforu Scores  (Read 48774 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: FantasySurvivor_Team Refaforu Scores
« Reply #125 on: May 07, 2006, 12:19:15 AM »
;) insider clips

Aras (votes Shane) Shane, sorry brother, you backstabbed me dude and I found out. (shrugs) Maybe we'll get a coke afterwards.

Shane (votes Danielle) Ok now, I meant it last, (?) I'm sorry, this week, You don't have to hide all the food anymore.

Danielle (votes Shane) (says nothing, doesn't hold up vote)

Terry (votes Aras) (sighs) How many times have I had to say this? You're still the number one threat. (ed.: he may have said, "do I have to")

Cirie (votes Shane) (takes a deep breath) Um, you said at some point you have to start protecting yourself and this has become an individual game. This is nothing personal, um hopefully you don't take it personally. My door is always open. I'm gonna leave the ball in your field, I mean, the ball in your court. Love you, sorry.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #126 on: May 07, 2006, 01:15:37 AM »
Well, if he voted Aras, the cbs webmonkeys are at it again!  :groan:
 The cbs.com/survivor12 "voting history" chart shows he voted Dani...

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor12/vote/vh.shtml

Also, in the episode recap:
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor12/show/ep12/index5.shtml

NEVER SAW IT COMING
With the Tribal Council vote looming, Shane and Terry are comfortable, feeling that Danielle is sure to be the next one to go. Terry, now resolved to take Shane to the Final Two, is looking past this Tribal Council and ahead to the Final Four. Unbeknownst to Shane, Aras, Danielle and Cirie have allied to vote out Shane. Aras, feeling that Shane broke the alliance when he planned to take Courtney to the Final Two, has no qualms about voting him out. Shane, clearly on the bubble, is oblivious to his impending doom. "I think I've set myself up so that I'm safe," he boasts. "I feel like at this point I could be anybody. I feel like I could."

At Tribal Council, Shane is blindsided, coming out on the short end of a 3-2 split decision. Stunned by the betrayal, Shane becomes the 12th castaway voted out of SURVIVOR: PANAMA--EXILE ISLAND.

(Drat, I missed taping where it shows everyone holding up their votes at the end, so can't go by that! )

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #127 on: May 07, 2006, 01:31:54 AM »
CBS is wrong , Terry voted for Aras but it was no shown by Jeff........we saw it later when the credits rolled so maybe thats why it wasnt scored ? Rudy maybe you could complain to the Game Webby  :jumpy: ?

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #128 on: May 07, 2006, 02:04:31 AM »
Does Shane find himself casting the sole vote against another Survivor at the next tribal council? (30 points)  No     SF answer: No
I guess SFantasy's resource is cBS?!  :waves:   :nitenite:   :hugs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #129 on: May 07, 2006, 10:07:52 AM »
True Rudy , the webby took Terry's vote and based it for the answer to Shanes sole vote so perhaps the webby does read the cBS recap but yet messed up Terry's vote for Aras because cBS webmonkeys messed up the article .
No matter , it's the webby's call .

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #130 on: May 07, 2006, 05:00:47 PM »
Whoa! Now that was a mouthful!!  :lol3:
Bottom line:  as usual...cannot depend on cbs for accurate info!  :meow:  :groan:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #131 on: May 07, 2006, 05:30:16 PM »
Does Shane find himself casting the sole vote against another Survivor at the next tribal council? (30 points)  No     SF answer: No
I guess SFantasy's resource is cBS?!  :waves:   :nitenite:   :hugs:

what I dont understand is this Rudy
So the question 

'Does Shane find himself casting the sole vote against another Survivor at the next tribal council? (30 points)  No ' SF webby decides the answer is  NO based on ........
Shane had: from Cirie /Aras/ Danni 3 votes
Terry votes Aras 1 vote
Shane votes Danni  1 vote

so yeah the correct answer to Shanes answer is NO based on Terry voting for Aras ..right ? So why didn't the game webby give Aras points for " recieves a vote"  ?

we were ripped off 25 points imo , if other people got 25 points for Danielle receiving a vote then its not fair .

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #132 on: May 08, 2006, 02:40:49 AM »
Puddin: "So why didn't the game webby give Aras points for " recieves a vote"  ?"

That crossed my mind too, puddin.  We can't get both answers correct.  So if Artie (if he's the one who grades us)  keeps the No answer about Shane, we lose 25 pts in our Aras pick.  If Artie gives us pts for Aras gettign a vote, then he would have to change the Shane question to a Yes, leaving us with minus 30 pts!!  It's a no win situation!! If Artie does correct his mistake, we will end up with 5 less pts than if we leave well enough alone!  Whaddaya wanna bet...we're not the only players who are ranting about it, and Artie makes the corrections today!   

But maybe, just maybe...since it was his goof, he lets us keep our scores as is?  We'll see..........

:nitenite:    :-*   

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #133 on: May 08, 2006, 11:04:49 AM »
Your wrong Rudy , shanes answer NO is correct !
Terry also placed a SOLO vote for Aras ! see  NO is correct !
Does Shane find himself casting the sole vote against another Survivor at the next tribal council? (30 points)  No     SF answer answer: No
Does Shane find himself casting the sole vote against another Survivor at the next tribal council?
Shane voted for Danielle
Terry voted for Aras

so NO shane did not place the solo vote against another survivor ! Terry did too .......right !? or am I missing something here ?

If archie said the answer was YES to shanes question then his Aras gets a vote answer would be wrong ..get it ?
If Terry voted for Shane for instance then Shanes answer would be Yes not No .
we were ripped 25 points ...someone should let Archie know .

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #134 on: May 09, 2006, 03:02:16 AM »
This posted on Monday at SurvivorFantasy:

News:
Week 12 - CBS currently has an error in thier Survivor voting history showing Terry having voted for Danielle, when according to the video of the show, he voted for Aras. We have revised the Fantasy Survivor scoring and results to reflect the actual results.
----------------
Puddin, I wrote to Artie about the Shane question.  Actually, I think we should get credit if we said Yes or No b/c it is such a controversial (& confusing) question...or I should say the WORDING is confoosing!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #135 on: May 09, 2006, 09:48:15 AM »
 :groan: well the point is he fixed it , thanks Rudy !!   :lol:

Guess what it moved us back to 3rd spot from 4th so it was worth the fix  :woohoo:

1 Team Greatness 10 3340.3
2 The Gamers 10 3138.4
3 ReFaForu 9 2751.9 <<<<<<<<<<<< 

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #136 on: May 09, 2006, 06:08:16 PM »
 :woohoo:  Refaforu!  So even tho we missed the question, the adjustment put us back in 3rd place!  Cool!  :tup:
You're welcome, puddin! I haven't heard from Artie yet.  Maybe he gives us the 30 points for the Shane question? Yeh, I am a dreamer!
 We'll see......
Ruday  :-*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #137 on: May 09, 2006, 06:41:57 PM »
Yeah were #3 Rudy , all and all its fixed ..like you said is wording is confusing sometimes .... :waves:

Does Shane find himself casting the sole vote against another Survivor at the next tribal council?
a) yes , he was the only one that voted for Danille
b) no, Terry had a solo vote for Aras , therefore Shane & Terry both had solo votes agains another survivor
or
c) I dont understand this question ?  :lol:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #138 on: May 09, 2006, 09:40:22 PM »
 :lol:  That's it, puddin!!  Great job revising!  Maybe I'll send it to Artie?  Would you mind if I did?  If he doesn't give the 30 pts, at least it would help him word the questions better!? 

Whatever, I'm just glad everything is fixed & we're baaak in 3rd place!  :jumpy:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #139 on: May 09, 2006, 09:51:22 PM »
I say forget it Rudy  :lol3: ! But next time we won't be so easy on Artie ? right ?

( plus we are  in 3RD PLACE  :jumpy: )

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #140 on: May 10, 2006, 03:24:04 AM »
Right!  :lol3:   :waves:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #141 on: May 10, 2006, 06:22:50 PM »
Episode 13 Questions

Which immunity idol will Terry be using at the next tribal council? (30 points)   The exile immunity idol The challenge immunity idol 
Will someone other than Terry have immunity at the next tribal council? (35 points)   Yes they will have won immunity Yes they will have been given immunity No 
The CBS website suggests, “A Final Four celebration gets ugly when one Survivor blows up and quickly divides the camp.” Now that Shane has been voted our, which Survivor does this refer to? (35 points)   Aras Cirie Danielle Terry 
How many Survivor get to participate in the prize from the reward challenge? (25 points)   One Two Three Four 
How many times do Terry and Aras bump into or come in contact with each other during challenges this episode? (45 points)   Never One Twice Three times Four times Five or more times 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #142 on: May 11, 2006, 09:24:34 AM »
Which immunity idol will Terry be using at the next tribal council? (30 points)   The exile immunity idol The challenge immunity idol  ( NONE, but for the sake if picking something[ /b])
Will someone other than Terry have immunity at the next tribal council? (35 points)   Yes they will have won immunity Yes they will have been given immunity No 
The CBS website suggests, “A Final Four celebration gets ugly when one Survivor blows up and quickly divides the camp.” Now that Shane has been voted our, which Survivor does this refer to? (35 points)   Aras Cirie Danielle Terry 
How many Survivor get to participate in the prize from the reward challenge? (25 points)   One Two Three Four 
How many times do Terry and Aras bump into or come in contact with each other during challenges this episode? (45 points)   Never One Twice Three times Four times Five or more times   << going with the odds , really i have no idea !
Cirie for boot
Exiled Terry & Danielle
Wins reward Aras

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #143 on: May 11, 2006, 11:00:55 AM »
I personally think it will be Cirie who will divide the camp.  When they get back to the camp the VO says "Cirie stands up to Terry".  Then she says "What are you talking about?  Making an attempt to talk to people like you want to be talked to".  Aras and Danielle are just sitting quietly in the background.

JMHO :js:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #144 on: May 11, 2006, 12:45:36 PM »
A Final Four celebration gets ugly
   ;D

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #145 on: May 11, 2006, 02:50:16 PM »
My picks are almost the same as Puddin's Hey girl)  :waves: except for:

How many times do Terry and Aras bump into or come in contact with each other during challenges this episode? (45 points)   Never One Twice Three times Four times Five or more times

and that's only a guess.

also..
I was thinking to put Aras is immune from vote or wins a reward challenge  for an extra 5 pts..as opposed Aras wins a challenge
but would that be the same as wins immunity challenge? Anyone  ???

:yaya:
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 02:53:32 PM by shanghilill »
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #146 on: May 11, 2006, 03:08:57 PM »
45 points for the "bump" sure is a lot Lill , I still might switch it to a lower number ,I hate the wording is it Bump or Push or Shove  :meow: ?

Do we get early bonus points this week? I can't tell  :umn:

also waiting on some newsey thing , it just maybe that Cirie is booted tonight and it the TieBreaker is a cliffhanger untill Sunday , I'll let you know what I find because if so we have to change our answers .

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #147 on: May 11, 2006, 03:25:35 PM »
Oh sorry Team... :groan: ...forgot to say there are no early Bonus points for Ep 13.  Maybe Artie will give us a bonus for the Finale questions?  Hope so!  :tup:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #148 on: May 11, 2006, 03:36:21 PM »
 Fantasy Survivor picks will be avaliable Friday afternoon for the final episode. :waves:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #149 on: May 11, 2006, 04:08:41 PM »
I'm changing my Cirie pick to something else , I dont think shes out tonight but will be Sunday in a ToBecont..fire starting challenge cliffhanger , just my opinion for what its worth .

tomorrow Early Show:
^NN-CBSAM-051206
Below is THE EARLY SHOW Lineup for Friday, May 12, 2006 as of 5:00PM Thursday
8:08 SEGMENT SEVEN- SURVIVOR: Thursday night's dramatic Survivor episode is one
royal battle between the final four contestants as they continue their fight
towards the finish line. Who is the next winner? Who is making plans to go
home? Plus, don't miss more secret scenes you won't find anywhere else