Author Topic: Immunity Idol Clue???  (Read 11292 times)

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
Immunity Idol Clue???
« on: February 04, 2006, 11:27:02 AM »
I can't help but wonder something:  One thing JP says to the group is this:

"There is one other element to Exile Island: Hidden somewhere on this island is the immunity idol..."

I can't help but feel that a key word is ELEMENT. Now he does say to Misty that she has water but it isn't any good unless she has fire to boil it.

Now fire and water are two elements on Survivor.  Could one of those be a clue or do you think I am just reaching for something that isn't there??  ???

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Immunity Idol Clue???
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 11:28:56 AM »
Maybe the idol is hiddien in one of those funky green fruits hanging on the trees & the Machete is needed to break it open ..thats my far fetched guess  :lol:

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 11:39:12 AM »
There is also a tree in the shape of a "Y".  Now he says to Misty she may want to ask herself why she is the first (or something like that).  On that tree was a "knot".  Now could it be that "knot" is actually an amulet which is the Immunity Idol.  I mean does it have to be big like other Immunity Idols?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2006, 03:04:09 PM »
All right Misty, tough way to start the game.

A few minutes in and you're already left on your own.

Here is what you have on Exile Island:
- One machete
- One bucket of water

Water (is) not gonna do you a lot of good;
'cause you really need to boil it before you drink it and you don't have fire.

You also have a lot of time to think about 'Why fate choose you to be the first one out here', which is also why immunity is already so important.

And as your first clue, the whereabouts, I've already given it to you.

Good luck. See you at the immunity challenge.

(swiped from and thanks to sucks )
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 07:20:54 PM by puddin »

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2006, 12:03:04 PM »
Use the machete and chop that sucker down!!!  :knuckles:
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2006, 10:09:04 AM »
I kinda thought that she was on the right track with the "behind" clue; I also think that the breaking of the skulls was symbolic for the first challenge, (face it the challenge was kinda dumb and really a luck challenge so why do it???? Maybe its a clue).  So my guess is behind the skull.  But the Y tree is a really cool theory.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2006, 10:19:07 AM »
Really great ideas. Can't wait to find out where it really is!

<3 Justine
oXo Justine

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2006, 12:37:40 PM »
Found out about this website ( immunityidol.net ) on another board which has great vidcaps....especially this one which could be a MAJOR clue.  Remember what I thought about water being an element on Survivor, plus the "Why" clue?  Take a look.  What are your thoughts?

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2006, 12:54:31 PM »
you think the stick is the idol?  It seems strange that there are green leafs under the barrel, when everythign esle around is not green.  And the tree has a Y... go figure

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2006, 01:03:10 PM »
No, I don't think the stick is the idol, I'm just thinking that the idol is right in that area....maybe bottom of the barrel, underneath or someplace like that.  Or am I grasping again? ???

Nuala

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2006, 06:30:38 PM »
Maybe it is in the water....I am going back to Reality Junkee's first post on element.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2006, 08:17:44 PM »
 :gman2: :ya3: good sleuthing gals !

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2006, 12:57:05 PM »
maybe you are right it is in one of thsoe skulls....they told them there was only 3 amulents...maybe ther is actually another one in the skull.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2006, 07:17:23 PM »
got this from fox reality

Exile Island May Have Its Own Immunity Idol Clues; Jeff's Clue Was A Last-Minute Addition
February 7, 2006
by Andy Dehnart

During the premiere of Survivor Panama, Jeff Probst told the show's first inhabitant of Exile Island about the island, and then said that he'd just given her a clue. Dumbass Misty thought Jeff said something about the word "behind," so she dug around in the dirt behind where they were all standing, where the immunity idol probably was not located. But Jeff also mentioned the water supply and the fact that, without fire, it was useless.

As some astute viewers noticed, when the camera focused on the barrel of water, the tree next to it clearly had the letters Y and C written on it. (That, or the tree clearly has a vine that died leaving behind pieces that look like the letters Y and C.) Showing this seems deliberate, and could be a further clue, especially since Jeff mentioned that he'd given Misty her first clue.

However, Entertainment Weekly's Dalton Ross, who spent the night on Exile Island before the show started production, reveals that Jeff Probst's clue was in one sentence, which "was actually a last-second addition" and that, "Right before the castaways showed up, Probst and Mark Burnett were perfecting the exact wording, with Jeff practicing it over and over to get it."

Dalton, being a big cluetease, also says he knows what the clue means, but refuses to tell us, because he's mean. He writes, "Now, Burnett told us the meaning of the clue shortly after, but since spoilers are the bane of my existence, I will refrain from sharing it here. (Sorry.)"

Update: A reader reports that, while Jeff talked about the island's clues, a tree with the letter F on it was clearly visible behind him. While I don't have a screen cap of it, that seems to confirm that the clues are written on the trees.

http://www.foxreality.com/detail.php?storyid=3121&type=news

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2006, 09:44:25 PM »
Is it just me or does it look like there is something under the barrel of water?  ??? Or..like mentioned above, maybe it's in the barrel of water? Seems logical to me.

<3 Justine
oXo Justine

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2006, 11:05:57 AM »
from Harry B's transcript ~

On Exile Island, Day 4.

Showing Bruce reading a piece of paper that says:

“Exile Island, Day 1 (Jeff’s Verbal Clue to the First Exile) You also have a lot of time to think about “why” fate chose you to be the first one out here. Which is “why” immunity is already so important …."

On same piece of paper at the bottom:

“Clue 2 - Day 4. It is above the tide line.”

On the other side is a drawing of the island and a section showing where the idol is NOT.

Bruce (PI): says he thinks it’s right against the cliff some place. He says he’s going to find the immunity idol. He doesn't get the fire started. Doing some sort of martial arts on the island now. Said he’s doing it to focus and get his mind ready

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2006, 11:44:33 AM »
hmmm so am I really supposed to believe they give Bruce a stright forward clue like "its above the tide line" when they gave Misty the most cryptic clue ever????? I dont know how reliable Harold is but since Puddin is bringing his post over I would think he's fairly credible however on this im calling BS.  If they give someone a clue that blatant on day 4 its gonna be as bad if not worse then Big Brothers' Summer of Secrets that turned into the Summer of next episode we will give something away and it made the show suck a lot more.  Just remember Gary found the Idol in Guatemala not only because he followed Judd into the woods but also becuase he knew that the Myans worshiped a certain tree and decided to look in that tree.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2006, 12:13:21 PM »
hmmm, actually, i think telling them it's above the tide line doesn't give them much. it's a good guess without the clue. can't afford the idol to get accidentally washed out to sea. just elimates the perimeter of the island and nothing inland.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2006, 12:30:41 PM »
Im not saying they might not say that at some point im just saying that if he is saying that is how its gonna go down I dont believe it.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2006, 01:15:14 PM »
again fwiw Terry is rumored to find it when they get down to 9 castaways and yeah Harry is Cool  :tup:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2006, 07:32:10 PM »

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2006, 07:43:04 PM »
Early congrats to Harry I appreciate then info wish i had listened about the exile but then again I should get the boot right and thats all the matters at lancers.