Author Topic: EP3 Title: Crazy Fights,Snake Dinner  (Read 13891 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP3 Title: Crazy Fights,Snake Dinner
« on: February 02, 2006, 11:32:14 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP3 Title: Crazy Fights,Snake Dinner
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2006, 09:17:04 PM »
thanks mayansun .....

from next weeks TV Guide ~

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 08:06:13 PM »
Next time:
The LaMina women have a plan
Shot of Misty and Austin, Misty looking like she is flirting
Misty: I came out here to play the game
She is now shown massaging Nick's shoulders

Thnings get dirty at the challenge
Shot of Shane I think flipping Dan over on the sand
then a shot of sandy Nick face in the sand going "Aggh"
and shot of Danielle flipping someone over on sand (Sally maybe)

and sparks fly at Casaya
Shane: You are outta your mind man you are crazy
(not sure who he is talking with but it is a group shot with Danielle and Cirie in back ground)

Shane sits down and says: I just want mine!

Vidcaps thanks to Rob  :waves:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 02:00:59 AM »
Clues

remember Bruce is spoiled to come back and help his tribe ,Caysaya , win the next challenge ( per ChillOne)

Bruce = All-Star
Caysaya wins RC

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2006, 11:40:30 AM »
video's up ( thanks for the link Kogs )
http://www.cbs.com/cbs_video/insider/video.php?chap=18769

I'll be back later to take some vidcaps.........looks Great !!

Winners off reward get to choose which person from the other team gets exiled  :lol:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 11:47:45 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2006, 03:18:38 PM »
Who are these two people fishing?

I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2006, 04:24:53 PM »
Nick and Austin and let me say pretty crappy raft after Survivor gave queen Steph canoes in both her seasons.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2006, 08:53:39 PM »
 :jumpy: It looks like Nick catches Nemo ( the little fish ) Swanee ..!! I havent had a chance to really watch the video yet but TDT has some speculation .....
Here I was thinking Bruce was the All-Star @ reward ?
Anyway TDT looks pretty confident that Casaya wins IC so they must know who the next boot is ...
looking at the survivormeter ( Caysaya Tribe )~
Dan Barry
Ruth Marie Milliman
Misty Giles
Nick Stanbury
Austin Carty

Episode 3 Title:  "Crazy Fights, Snake Dinners"

Episode 3- CBS Website Teasers

Every night is miserable for the next Survivor sent to Exile Island. Can they withstand another horrendous night, fighting the cold winds and torrential rain alone?

One Survivor proves to be an All-Star at the reward challenge, securing a major win for a starving tribe.

Bickering starts early for one tribe and and leaves some members wondering about forming premature alliances.

Call it superstition or plain coincidence, but one group's interesting dinner gives more than strength to a weak tribe.

Far Fetched idea , maybe the tribe that wins RC , lets say LaMina , gets sick and or over induldges the night before IC causing them to lose IC to Caysaya who maybe only had snake to eat ? So Cayaya wins IC ? ..

Reward challenge: Catching balls over water - Speculation 
The web promo makes clear that this challenge is the RC, and states clearly that someone from the losing tribe will be sent to Exile Island. Less clear, however, is whether the voiceover claim that "The winners get to choose" refers to who goes to Exile Island, or to something else.

As for the challenge, each tribe has a launcher and four tribe members on a perch over the water. The goal seems to be catching volleyball-sized objects flung from the launcher. We see Terry and Shane each catching one, and Aras apparently missing one (there's a missed ball behind Terry as he throws his back). Hard to conclude much from that. CBS does swear that "One Survivor proves to be an All-Star at the Reward Challenge, securing a major win for a starving tribe." Sounds like Terry, but it could be Shane. 

Exile: Speculation  
Oh the humanity! Someone will have a camera to themselves, AND get to live away from the other 14 mediawhores? How will they make it? Who will they be? Will anyone care?

Immunity challenge: Full contact pillow racing - Casaya wins 
Looks like a running-based, rugby-like version of Palau's sumo challenge (apparently with teams, instead of one-on-one bouts). Lots of shots of people running around with pillows, being tackled, being dumped upside down, and generally grunting a lot. We're not really sure what the rules are, but we can say that Casaya wins. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2006, 09:06:21 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2006, 04:42:31 PM »
Corvis's Confessional Analysis is up

http://survivorthoughts.blogspot.com/

At risk for episode three based on Confessional Analysis:

Cirie

Sally
Dan
Nick

Offline Nicole

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2006, 06:12:37 PM »
Corvis's Confessional Analysis is up

http://survivorthoughts.blogspot.com/

At risk for episode three based on Confessional Analysis:

Cirie

Sally
Dan
Nick

Noooooooooooo not Nick. He is my fantasy player!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The past 2 seasons all my fantasy players have been booted first. Grrrr. I wanna get to at least the jury this time!
To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started, and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2006, 10:05:00 PM »
I'm so sorry Nicole  :shake:

back on topic ..........I called this yesterday and was telling Rob that I think Bruce is exiled EP3 based on Chillones spoilers & the CBS webclues
Every night is miserable for the nest Survivor sent to Exile Island. Can they withstand another horrendous night, fighting the cold wins and torrential rain alone?
then quartzeye posted this @ sucks
 ;)

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2006, 12:19:41 PM »
Possible spoiler??? ???

Was looking over at sucks and there's a picture towards the end of the page that shows hands with a yellow band on the right hand.  Here's the link showing it:  http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=18878.topic&start=201&stop=220

I still have last weeks episode on my Tivo and was watching the last weeks (episode 1) and saw that both Shane and Bruce have a yellow band on their right hand.  In the picture at sucks, the person is wearing a Hawaiian shirt which leads me to believe that it's Bruce that goes back, although I wonder if that's possible to do.

I took a couple pics of my own....bear with me, I'm still new in doing this.  But thought you'd like to see.   Sorry for the fuzziness on Bruces picture.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2006, 12:50:37 PM »
they are both wearing Lance Armstrong wrist bands RJ ..and thats Bruce in the Hawaiian shirt and Bruce reading the Idol clue  , does that help you ?
( picture credit to survivorphoenix)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 02:32:18 PM by puddin »

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2006, 12:56:35 PM »
Yes it does puddin.  Just thought I'd post the pics :nods:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2006, 01:01:17 PM »
well thats pretty good RJ , did you do that with a digital camara?

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2006, 01:04:47 PM »
Yes, it's from a digital camera.  How about the pics you submit.  I just want to help out with vidcaps if possible.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2006, 02:41:12 PM »
Help is ALWAYS appreciated RJ :) !!

From this site EP1 vidcaps
http://www.immunityidol.net/panama/

Shane no ring

Bruce's ring

......so that has to be Bruce holding the 3rd clue

again credits to quartzeye @ sucks for finding the clue

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2006, 08:57:57 PM »
OK RC  - Shooting red kickballs to your team on a beam in the water - how many can they Catch?????

Terry, Nick, Austin, and Sally Catch for La Mina Dan, Ruth, and Misty shoot
Aras, Shane, Danielle, and Courtney with Cirie, Bobby, and Bruce shooting for La Mina.
We know Terry catches 1 most likely 2, Shane catches one, and Aras misses one, Also one survivor proves to be an allstar so this should be Terry's comming out party if you didn't notice already that the guy is dominating. We also know that last week CBS used footage from this week and Bruce is back at Exile Island reading clue 3 with his ring. Also the preview says "winner picks" so La Mina wins then sends Bruce back to Exile which is interesting I want to see how much Terry has to do with this????

OK the IC looks rough heres the important pics So we have Nick running free, Ruth running free, Shane trucking Austin, Aras trucking Austin, Cirie knocking down Misty, and Danielle on Ruth, some where there is one of Danielle really getting nasty on Misty too.  So mostly we see Casaya dominating La Mina. I think that the fact that Bruce is supposed to come back to help his tribe win challenge(s) lets us know they win the IC but also here you see Aras, with Bobby to his right and a female to the left, so the challenge either goes to a one on one tie breaker or as I think when you cross the goal line you score a point but your out of the game. So you score a point but loose a man so who scores can be very important. We know here Casaya has 3 points if my theory is right.

So on to the boot with La Mina going to TC we know Terry and Sally ( who lost the spear should be safe) this leave interesting people to choose from Nick, Austin, Ruth, Dan and Misty. We know Dan is in an alliance with Terry so he should be safe. Also if we know Sally is safe it should be safe to assume she has sided with Terry; also with her loosing the spear she should be looking for acceptance and be willing to let go of old alliances. Ruth is already and outsider being the only older woman on her tribe so if Terry approaches her she should be into an alliance. So with Misty, Austin and Nick left we move to a key story point this week Misty not giving up (or at least we hear that) notice in the last one Austin has is hat on when he is talking Misty and she is Rubbing Nick so it doesn't match up with her other conversation with Austin which appears to be post IC since Austin looks roughed up and we know he at least get CASAYED twice. So why is Misty talking to Austin alone after the IC is she trying to throw Nick up for the boot???? trying to pull Austin in closer???? I dunno but I think it will fail and probably wont help the gal. By now Terry should have almost built his alliance and Nick and Austin comming in should make them easy boots sooner.  So bye bye to Misty The first Exile.

Also thank you to Melinda for the following on Survivor Live it should support Bobby as next to go on Casaya.

MH = Melinda Hyder DR = Dalton Ross JM = Jenna Moresca

JM:  On the Insider clips it shows the people when they vote and it shows what they say.  It shows Danielle saying when she voted, "I didn't like this decision," or something to that affect..."I was outnumbered."  Which makes me think that if you pushed her a little more, you could get Bob Dawg.

MH:  We talked to her.  Cirie and I actually talked to Danielle and she was willing to go with us but she wanted to vote for Bobby.  And then Bobby was willing to go with us but we still needed a fourth person.

DR:  So Bobby was willing to vote out Shane and Danielle was willing to vote out Bobby.

MH:  Bobby was okay with voting out someone else.

DR:  As long as it's not the Bob Dawg.

MH:  Exactly.  And then Danielle wanted to vote out Bobby.

JM:  Why?

MH:  She just didn't like him that much.  I'm not sure why.

JM:  The guy barely even talked.

DR:  Well, in this episode.  I think we're going to see a lot from Bob Dawg.  He's a big personality.  He's got a lot of poses he needs to show off

MH:  I was surprised to hear him not say anything because he was clearly on the alliance that was going to get picked off, according to the four younger kids.  Which they aren't really younger because Shane is older than me.  They act younger but they aren't younger.  I don't think that Bobby realized until very close to the time they told us that it's either Cirie or Melinda, I don't think he realized that he was on the outs with this four person alliance.  Because he and Aras had initially been on the younger men's tribe together and had made a bond.  So I think Bobby thought that he was still with Aras.  It wasn't until later on that he realized that out of that 5 group of people, he was number 5.

Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2006, 04:49:56 PM »
Nice summary thank you CJ !!

TDT picks Dan ,I figured they knew who the boot was because as early as last Friday they knew Caysaya would win IC this week .

Reward challenge: Catching balls over water - La Mina wins 
The web promo makes clear that this challenge is the RC, and states clearly that someone from the losing tribe will be sent to Exile Island. Less clear, however, is whether the voiceover claim that "The winners get to choose" refers to who goes to Exile Island, or to something else.

As for the challenge, each tribe has a launcher and four tribe members on a perch over the water. The goal seems to be catching volleyball-sized objects flung from the launcher. We see Terry and Shane each catching one, and Aras apparently missing one (there's a missed ball behind Terry as he throws his back). Hard to conclude much from that. CBS does swear that "One Survivor proves to be an All-Star at the Reward Challenge, securing a major win for a starving tribe." Sounds like Terry, and Shane's in-camp freakout could be a reaction to losing a third straight challenge. 

Exile: Bruce, again 
Quartzeye at Sucks noticed that the footage of Bruce reading the exile clue in Ep2 actually contained a "glimpse of the future," since it says "Clue 3" when Bruce first opens it up (at right, click to expand). Later, it reverts back to the real clue Bruce would have seen during Ep2, which does not say Clue 3, and only has one section of the island crossed off. Good eyes, QE, and of course: way to edit, CBS!

We note that it's clearly Bruce, because whoever's reading it has a massive ring on his right hand, which looks identical to the one Bruce is wearing when he breaks the flint. Also, the shot of Bruce collecting the clue must have come from Ep3 originally, because his buff has been extremely poorly colorized to look orange (instead of the purple one he will wear in Ep3).

Immunity challenge: Full contact pillow racing - Casaya wins  
Looks like a running-based, rugby-like version of Palau's sumo challenge (apparently with teams, instead of one-on-one bouts). Lots of shots of people running around with pillows, being tackled, being dumped upside down, and generally grunting a lot. We're not really sure what the rules are, but we can say that Casaya wins. Why? Well, see below.... 

BOOT: Dan 
We've been told this week's boot is Dan Barry, astronaut. Good thing he made that final two alliance with Terry, eh? Not to mention their agreement with Austin to vote out the ladies first. Oh well.

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2006, 05:15:18 PM »
So now TDT says its Dan getting the boot and they are probably right.  I thought Dan would be an early boot after the tribal mixup but that was before him and Terry's EP1 agreement.  I guess I'm thinking Nick, Austin, Sally, and Misty team up to get rid of Dan but the guys will realize it was a mistake. But alas it looks like Dan will be booted EP3 not that it matters cause Misty should only make it one more week.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2006, 06:41:51 PM »
Oh mistys days are numbered , totally agree CJ probably our next boot or is it Nick the Dick ..?

fwiw~
 next weeks TV Guide Feb 20th -26th

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2006, 07:52:25 PM »
Thats the core alliance I like to see  ;D. Great cast by the way all around; cast like these make you wonder if they would consider another all-stars??? Your telling me you wouldnt wanna see Ian again? or maybe Brandon? Ami? Eliza? Tom? this cast has potential gold I would love to see Tom and Terry on opposing tribes??? I dunno im rambling most are saying please no ASS 2.

So oh well so much for Dan I guess instead of the Astronaut getting 3rd the Astronaut goes 3rd after getting slammed by Shane he will probably want to. That a way to take out some aggression Shane. FWIW I'm ready to cheer when Shane slams him.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2006, 12:51:12 PM »
This Week A Castaway Spends One of the Worst Nights in "Survivor" History 

THE BANISHED CASTAWAY SPENDS A HORRIFIC NIGHT ON EXILE ISLAND, ON "SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND," THURSDAY, FEB. 16

"Crazy Fights, Snake Dinners" -- The castaway banished to Exile Island faces one of the worst nights in SURVIVOR history, on SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND, Thursday, Feb. 16 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

The Survivor chosen to go to Exile Island desperately tries to endure a horrendous night of bitingly cold winds and torrential rain with no shelter for protection. One castaway proves to be an all-star at the Reward Challenge which then brings a major win for a starving tribe. Bickering starts early for one tribe and leaves some castaways questioning there premature alliances. Call it superstition or plain coincidence, but one group's interesting dinner gives more than strength to a weak tribe.