Author Topic: The Lumber Jill is Eliminated  (Read 11319 times)

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
The Lumber Jill is Eliminated
« on: February 02, 2006, 08:10:26 PM »
My first recap of the new season...........Enjoy........

http://www.realityfanforum.com/content/view/117/2/
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: The Lumber Jill is Eliminated
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2006, 11:42:04 PM »
GREAT recap of the show. I was so excited for this premiere.  :jumpy:

I was a little suprised that the younger girls didn't do well in the reward challenge, only because Ruth Marie *Which by the way, I think you wrote Maureen in your recap...* was having such a hard time smashing the skulls and then getting the cloth open. So it was kind of bad start for them. But they made up for it at the end by kicking butt in the immunity challenge.

Also, it was REALLY smart of Misty to pretend that she already found the immunity idol. I never would have thought of that.

Can't wait till next week.

<3 Justine
oXo Justine

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2006, 11:54:11 PM »
Oh..I forgot to talk about the part where Misty ate that worm! Ehhh. that made me sick to my stomach.  :groan:

<3 Justine
oXo Justine

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2006, 01:14:00 AM »
Also, it was REALLY smart of Misty to pretend that she already found the immunity idol. I never would have thought of that.
Yes, verrry smart tactic!  :lol: When she said it, I thot oh nooo...they won't vote her out if they think she has the Idol & that'll mess up my game scores! (along with many others who picked Misty to get the boot!) :groan:

Offline FullMonte

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2006, 08:39:46 AM »

I've been thinking about that strategy...So, she implies that she found the idol....Wouldn't that lead to someone, back at camp, saying, "Oh cool...what does it look like?  Let me see..."  What do you do then?

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2006, 10:22:33 AM »
I think that if they ever asked her questions along those lines she'd just make something up. And anyways, if someone else found it *say someone from another tribe..and then used it at their TB*, would they tell the other teams that the idol has been found and that there is no longer a reason to look for it? If they do, and someone else finds it but Misty, then her whole team would see that she lied to them..that wouldn't be very good.

<3 Justine
oXo Justine

Offline tenboard

• Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2006, 10:39:32 AM »
hey,  trevor!  nice recap!    :jam:

I hadn't read any of the spoilers....I was surprised the older women would vote out tina over cerie  B:) this early...I think they will find camp life not so easy with her gone....

so happy survivor is back!  .....
no matter how much you dislike your mother-in-law,  you must never set her on fire..................ernest wilde

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2006, 10:57:33 AM »
Thank you!

I had heard that Tina might get voted off.  In my opinion they probably should have voted of Cirie because she was the weaker player.  However, Tina came off as weird which is always bad.  The problem is definitely that nobody knew her son just died so they were just voting off the person who seemed the most disattached.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2006, 11:09:36 AM »
However, Tina came off as weird which is always bad.  The problem is definitely that nobody knew her son just died so they were just voting off the person who seemed the most disattached.

Right and she didn't  :grins: help herself  at tribal counsil when she admitted she thought the other women were not helping out at camp as much as she'd like. I think up until that point it may have been a tie vote..as she was saying that I thought. "Oh no Tina stop..or you are so gone!"  :(
I sure liked her alot better than some...Cerie was a bit of a disappointment I thought.

As for Misty and saying she has the Immunity Idol  :tup: I wonder how Survivor willl handle that one..they'll have to tell the next person that gets sent to Exile Island otherwise they may not look for it thinking it's already been found and/or maybe there's more than one Immunity Iidol this season.

Guess we'll find out.  :nods:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 11:15:49 AM by shanghilill »
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2006, 01:27:47 PM »
 :(

I would have like to see Tina last longer. By her losing a child due to a tramatic accident I think she would have played the game more on morals thus making the season more interesting. I think she also would have become a favorite of this season.

My impression was she knew she was gone and therefore stated the obvious to her competitors.

:'(
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline tenboard

• Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2006, 02:31:00 PM »

As for Misty and saying she has the Immunity Idol  :tup: I wonder how Survivor willl handle that one..they'll have to tell the next person that gets sent to Exile Island otherwise they may not look for it thinking it's already been found.

I don't think survivor will do anything in this area....it would be the person who was on exile island's problem if they took the belief someone had already found it....and didn't look for it....

too bad...so sad....
no matter how much you dislike your mother-in-law,  you must never set her on fire..................ernest wilde

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2006, 05:15:29 PM »
Although they probably should have got with Cirie for their first elimination, it's kind of smart to vote Tina off because she will be a bigger competitor down the line, so they already established what they were doing by getting rid of the competition. So it's kind of smart, but like you said, camp life will be alot harder now that she's gone because those other women didn't look like they knew what they were doing.

<3 Justine

P.S.-Did anyone else happen to see during the Immunity Challenge that Cirie was *Hanging out.*  :groan:...and I don't mean in a good way.
oXo Justine

Offline ktbruin

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2006, 05:43:57 PM »
I think there comes a time to eliminate the "strong" players...but not right away.  Did these women think about how they were going to win the next challenge.  It may not matter...I think things are going to change quickly (judging from the upcoming scenes...I don't read spoilers)...but, I don't think these women were really thinking about the near future! :-\

Offline tenboard

• Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2006, 07:23:59 AM »

P.S.-Did anyone else happen to see during the Immunity Challenge that Cirie was *Hanging out.*  :groan:...and I don't mean in a good way.

:rotf:  I sure did! 

stuff those girls back in there!!!!!

Offline Car84

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2006, 05:22:52 PM »
Tina, meet Hunter (Marquesas)!

KNUCKLEHEADS!!  What were they thinking?  Okay, Tina is a bit quiet.  But she is going to work her fingers to the elbow in order to make life bearable for those around her.  At this stage of the game, you vote off someone like that only if they are on the verge of murdering someone.  And even then, only those who personally feel threatened have reason to vote the person off.  I just don't understand.

Methinks the couch potato pulled out the Physical Threat Strategy about five episodes too soon.  That's sad.  That's really sad.  That's really unfortunate and sad.  Somewhere, watching the show last Thursday night, I bet there was at least one finalist for this Survivor series throwing a shoe, the remote, or even the entire couch through the TV screen when Cirie resorted to the only thing she had - scratching off the first of the LONG list of physical threats.  I'm sure she's a nice person.  But I really don't know why she is there.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2006, 11:04:31 PM »
yeah too bad Tina got voted off.  She even brought them fresh fish.  I guess they were thinking physcial threat first in their decision to vote Tina off.  I thought Cirie's comments about being a couch potato was funny.  Hopefully Cirie will entertain us this season and someone buy her a bigger bathing suit.  Please I don't want to see my tv screen blurred out so much---blechh.  :groan: :lol: :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2006, 01:39:30 AM »
  Please I don't want to see my tv screen blurred out so much---blechh.  :groan: :lol: :lol:

:lol :too freaking funny  :rotf:

hey  Bathfizzy , not too many blurrs unless it involves Naked men ..right  ;)  ?

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2006, 11:31:26 AM »
  Please I don't want to see my tv screen blurred out so much---blechh.  :groan: :lol: :lol:

:lol :too freaking funny  :rotf:

hey  Bathfizzy , not too many blurrs unless it involves Naked men ..right  ;)  ?

So puddin, who would you want to see naked??  :giggle:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2006, 12:52:44 PM »
Aras .. Nick.. Terry .. Bobby .. ..........to name a few  :lol:

oh and most of all JEFFY Probst  :woohoo:

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2006, 01:49:20 PM »
Oh puddin, you naughty girl  :naughty:   :lol:

Offline Nicole

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2006, 04:59:33 PM »

I have a question about this... so lets pretend Misty DID find the idol. So does that mean she can hold onto it for the whole game? And if so, does that mean the next people who come to the island after her, until she uses it, are just SOL? Or do they plant a new idol after someone finds it, for the next person to come to the island?
To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started, and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2006, 05:02:30 PM »
If Misty did find the idol, she could use it up until the final 4. She will need to use it before that (if she hadn't used it by then) and, no they don't plant another one. Just gives the Exilers something to do while they are there! LOL

Love your avatar!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2006, 12:02:39 AM »
Hello Nicole   :hithere:  and :welcome:

I love your avatar too  :lol:

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2006, 11:15:38 AM »
 :hello2:   and    :welcome:   Nicole.   Nice to meet ya ;D

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2006, 11:20:32 AM »
Nicole's avator is a pic of Puddin  :bliss:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM