Author Topic: Breaking down the Characters on Beauty and The Geek 2  (Read 3280 times)

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
Breaking down the Characters on Beauty and The Geek 2
« on: January 20, 2006, 03:27:44 PM »
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

PenguinsDance

Re: Breaking down the Characters on Beauty and The Geek 2
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2006, 10:08:51 PM »
I just saw Tyson (and his rubik's cube) on an episode of Twins.   ???  Did anyone else see it?  It's on the WB.

Offline PsychoJason

• RFF Full Member
  • youtube.com/RetroWinnipeg
    • Win with Dell
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2006, 10:37:29 PM »
I did. They mentioned it during Beauty and the Geek 2. For a first timer (and probably a last timer too), that show was just too nutty for me. Yeah, there was Tyson (plus three of the beauties on that show), but the rest of the show is just not my kind of thing. Interesting that they had a Password reference though. Luckily this show will soon disappear along with the rest of the network...

PenguinsDance

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2006, 10:55:11 PM »
I did. They mentioned it during Beauty and the Geek 2. For a first timer (and probably a last timer too), that show was just too nutty for me. Yeah, there was Tyson (plus three of the beauties on that show), but the rest of the show is just not my kind of thing. Interesting that they had a Password reference though. Luckily this show will soon disappear along with the rest of the network...

:waves: Hi ya! PsychoJason...   

I didn't realize three of the beauties were on too...I was ironing during the show.   :giggle: