The Amazing Race > The Racers

Lake & Michelle ~ Married parents /Philiminated

<< < (4/5) > >>

Bathfizzy:
I agree with you Rudy.  Stress or no stress---do you hear the other teams carrying on like Lake.  And buying Michelle flowers, presents is his way of making up for all his meanness.  I once had a supervisor that would get so stressed out that she would just bite our heads off and then she would suck up to us with sweets from the bakery.  I got tired of eating the sweets because although they were good---I would have preferred not to get any treats and have our supervisor not bite our head off when she was stressed.  So this is the same thing.

--- Quote ---Lake:....  Sometimes on the Race, teams get lucky. I didn't think Chip and Kim were that good of a team, and they ended up winning [Amazing Race 5].
--- End quote ---
  Grrrr... (:;) (:;) :knuckles: that statement makes me angry.  Chip and Kim were a great team and I was very pleased that they won.  They deserved it.

The plain fact about Lake is he is a very competitive person and he can't stand losing and some of his statements he makes in this last article shows it.  I better not saying anymore or I might .... (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;)

RudyRules:
Lake is just jealous of Chip n' Kim!!  Grrr...his remarks irk me too, BF!   (:;) (:;)
He needs a shrink with all of his probs.  Honestly, Michelle will eventually dump him unless he admits he has probs and gets help.  Right now, she's codependent & tolerating him for the sake of the kids, IMO.  She deserves better.  :jam:

Lake, I hope you're reading all this!!

puddin:
I just found this article while seaching for something else  , lol I cant copy and paste it ..sorry

http://ch5.mediacorptv.com/wassup/interviews/view/645/1/.html

Cole:
 :zz:

puddin:
 :meow:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version