The Amazing Race > The Racers

Danielle & Dani ~ Childhood friends /Philiminated

<< < (2/6) > >>

Kogs:
thats too bad she took down her myspace puddin. at least u saved some of it  :giggle:

puddin:
If Danielle would like me to remove the pictures please pm me or email me @ puddin.pies@gmail.com
now I feel bad as if I invaded her space  :(

Kogs:
awwwwwww

Kogs:
January 31, 2006 -- STATEN ISLAND TAKES ON THE WORLD
NO, they're not sisters — but they do bear a striking resemblance to each other.
Meet Danielle Turner and Dani Torchio, 22-year-old childhood friends from Staten Island who'll be part of the cast of the upcoming "The Amazing Race 9" on CBS.

Danielle, who recently graduated from St. Johns University, describes herself as "outgoing and talkative."

Dani, a Wagner College grad, is a self-described "fun-loving, wild and eager" gal rarin' to get out of Staten Island and explore the world.

Both girls, who say they haven't traveled much, will certainly get their fair share of globe-trotting in "The Amazing Race," which includes 11 teams in all.

After a failed U.S.-centric "family edition," the show returns to pairs, who will travel the Middle East, Moscow, Sicily and more in a race for the $1 million grand prize.

The show kicks off with a two-hour premiere Feb. 28 (9-11 p.m.). — Michael Starr

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/59620.htm

Kogs:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version