Author Topic: Michelle didn't fake it good enough  (Read 2223 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Michelle didn't fake it good enough
« on: October 16, 2003, 08:18:25 PM »
Guess what? Michelle didn't fake it and Jon was pissed off. Funny how Jon is always mad at someone. At what point will Jon ask himself, "Is it me?" Probably never. Good old Jonny Fairplay doesn't know how to play at all. Even looking ahead into time with the previews from next week, it doesn't look like he has figured this game out. But why is Drake holding on to him. He is going to be one of those people you hang on to, just to set next to them in the final two.

Michelle was very stupid not to fake the Immunity Challenge, she thought she would be ok since Morgan would have to repeat players, but she didn't think ahead enough and she didn't figure a tie into her thinking. I don't know why she didn't figure a tie, this was probably one of the easiest gross food competitions we have seen on Survivor.

Osten. What can I say? Rupert is right, Osten and the Morgan tribe work very hard to figure out ways not to work. But I think most of it comes from Osten.  I really think the editors are making him look like the Gervace of Survivor 7. Maybe he does work harder than shown on TV, but it is highly unlikely.

Finally, the highlight of the night, when Rupert was showing Ryan O. how to fish and he said "I am getting very comfortable with him”, all I could think of is Rudy from Survivor 1 saying, "But not in a homosexual way, that is for sure."

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re:Michelle didn't fake it good enough
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2003, 08:47:33 PM »
 ;)I absolutley agree with you Rob..
And Rupert ..What a sweetheart..I just adore him.. what patience he had with Morgan's tribe..how nice was he to Andrew  during the pillage!!.. :D and  t he way that he was rolling his eyes at TC when , Jon had diarrhea of the mouth,was priceless!! And Osten..he is definitly the BIG LIE!!What a lazy #%#$...Without reading the spoilers...see ya Jon..bye bye Osten..
Finally, the highlight of the night, when Rupert was showing Ryan O. how to fish and he said "I am getting very comfortable with him”, all I could think of is Rudy from Survivor 1 saying, "But not in a homosexual way, that is for sure
Laughing so hard that I had to wipe up keyboard!! ;D

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re:Michelle didn't fake it good enough
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2003, 10:30:44 PM »
Yes Michelle definitely didn't do what she said she was going to do.  I taped the morning show and she was on and she said the blender drink smelled so bad that she didn't want to drink it slow and puke in it as she would have to drink that too. (gross) so that is why she downed it so fast and beat Ryan O.  Jon definitely is very odd but in a funny way.  Michelle mentioned that Jon did work very hard but they didn't show it and he entertained them when he was drunk.  That make sense why the tribe tolerates him and keeps him.  And Osten is such a loser.  I could never work with a guy like that.  When they mentioned voting to move the shelter before the tide rolled in and wrecked it, he preferred to have the wait until it happens and then deal with it attitude!  I hope his time is up on Pearl Island.