Author Topic: Who finishes where  (Read 7036 times)

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
Who finishes where
« on: January 20, 2006, 07:42:59 PM »
Ok so this is really nothing more then what I think reading into both spoilers by Chill One and Wickchix I Just really wanna put it in a list type formatbut needless to say here goes nothing. . . . .

First Links Chill http://www.thechillone.com/blog/ and TDT http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_panama/survivometer12.htm.

The Final 9- Im the Kinda Person who works backwards so Ill start at the top.

Final 2 - Ok theres a little bit of a "disagreement" here as Chill says F2 is the Military Guy (Barry?Jerry?) and a Young Tall skinny Male.  Wickchix takes it one step further and names Aras favored to win and Danielle with him in the F2.  So being that Aras is 24 and over 6ft tall i'd say its safe to say Aras is in the Final 2 now whos with him?? I think even thought Chill thinks Terry our Military guy is F2 he also limits his sources and Terry's by saying Terry wins 7 IC's in a row the problem here is if they merge at 10 as thought by TDT's calendar (this actually makes a lot of sense with 16 again) then Terry will either loose the first or the last IC.  Im Thinking that Terry losses the Final Immunity and face it look at last season where Danni won basically becuase she was taller (Things might be good for Aras put me down for him winning and taking Danielle to F2).  Let me take this moment to say Danielle has the best breast the have ever been on survivor already and i've really only seen caps and I hear shes a bitch so heres looking for a great show from her.  and thank you Aras for makings up for the mistakes of both Ian and Rafe.  Aras and Danielle

3. Terry for reasons above we'll get a good ride out of Terry. He's Tom that doesn't win.
4. Cirie um Chill One said so she should loose to Danielle in the fire starting challenge after a double tie Aras/Danielle v Terry/Cirie I see great things comming from her.
5. Shane Ok a tip to TDT gave this one to us and we know now the is him not Bruce who get family reward with Terry and Cirie so he has to make it pretty far in the game and to atleast 7th so I have no reason to think he won't finish 5th makes to much sense to me.  he will probably piss some people off here and there.
6. Courtney Ok basically Chill gives us that she finishes 6, 8 or 9 we can safely assume 8 is Bruce.  I think shell mesh pretty well and get along with Danielle becuase of there backgounds but she will ruffel some feathers as well and Danielle has other plans.
7. Melinda Ok this one is much tricker Chill says that a blone with noticable highlights goes 7th this pretty much has to be either Sally or Melinda and since Melinda has short hair, obviously dyes it, is not much of a physical threat, and should be relatively nice Bingo sounds like 7th.
8. Bruce Ok so the word is that Bruce has Aorta problems in his family and aparently has "stomache" problems that couldnt be diagnosed so they pull him from the game.  on Thanksgiving day real time so according to TDT's calendar is the day after they boot the 9th person. This also fits becuase Chill says the Asian man is out either 6,8 or 9.  Say Hello to the first person to ever leave Survivor due to Constipation
9. Ruth Marie Ok honestly this was the hardest one with no real info and a very large number of people to chose from but I think being a good looking mother type from the south will help her out a lot I also think that being a runner will help her tremedously help her in challenges however I do think once it is an individual game that people will see her as a threat ala Tina just like they will see Terry as a threat ala Tom only problem is Terry is gonna win a lot of IC's.

ok so there is the Jury according to me Ill go as far as 10.

10. ok one would think this would be a physical threat from the non dominant side althougth it could be 5 v 5 at this point.  Nick, Bobby, and Tina would all be threats Nick gets hurt in EP 1, Bobby looks like he is an ego manic, and I think Tina is booted first or second. So if I gotta pic one I think Bobby is that patsye.

so that leaves Tina, Nick, Austin, Sally, Misty and Dan bringing up the rear.

Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Who finishes where
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 08:05:30 PM »
 :clap: nicely done CJ thank you as always ... Terry =Tom  *sigh* nothing against Aras but I already had Terry picked as my fav ..ah well , with Ara's athletic background and yoga he would be a tough one to beat in a endurance challenge .

Dont forget Sunday night at 8 or 9 ? TV guide channel is giving us an hour long preview of Exile Island ,i'll be looking for some easter-eggs ..hopefully we will get a better clue as to which tribe loses the first IC , young girls or older ladies ??

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2006, 05:19:43 PM »
Just wanted to say there has been a lot of debate about wether or not Shane is the small man awarded the Family visit by Terry.  I would argue that small is a relative term not always linked to height.  If you look at the pics of Shane from Ep1 he is already an extremly skinny guy.  I would say that by day 20 or so this guy is gonna look Ethopian.  IMHO 5'7" and very skinny = small.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2006, 07:16:56 PM »
I say we wait and see the dynamics of the peeps ..after a few eppys we should have who's who figured out .

Early Exit For Misty? | January 25, 2006 14:34:15
The "Survivor: Panama" castaway roundtable group found agreement on their predictions for which of the cast's young ladies would be the first to be voted out.
video link

"Survivor Sal" | January 25, 2006 12:57:37
Sally Schumann may be the most grateful contestant on "Survivor: Panama," having applied for the show five times before being accepted. But will she be satisfied with just making it on the show?
video link

"Funky And Free" | January 25, 2006 12:28:54
Courtney Marit is a performance artist who says that she doesn't conform. But how well will this dreadlocked free-spirit be able to play the ruthless game needed to win in Panama?

video link

Beauty Queen With Brains | January 25, 2006 12:06:26
The "Survivor: Panama" castaway roundtable group discussed contestant Misty Giles, a 24-year-old electrical engineer and former teen beauty queen.
video link

'Survivor' Dan: Ex-Astronaut | January 24, 2006 15:07:15
The "Survivor: Panama" castaway roundtable group, consisting of host Jeff Probst and five reporters, discussed contestant Dan Barry. Barry's a 52-year-old retired astronaut from Massachusetts.
video link

'Survivor: Panama' Roundtable | January 24, 2006 15:02:17
"Survivor: Panama" is set to begin and host Jeff Probst assembled a roundtable with reporters--Mara Reinstein, Paul Adler, Shawna Malcom, Dalton Ross and Jarett Wieselmanto assess the contestants.
video link

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2006, 07:39:50 PM »
Thanks CJ and puddin!  GReat job!  :tup: 
Has Early Show aired the s12 preview yet?  I forgot all about it till just now.  I bet i missed it.   :groan:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2006, 07:42:43 PM »
Ruday  :waves:

ooppps  :lol:
« Last Edit: January 26, 2006, 09:29:40 PM by puddin »

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2006, 09:13:05 PM »
Thanks puddin, but that link is for S10 Palau dated a year ago.
 I'm at the site looking for S12, but haven't found it yet.  Have they already aired the preview then?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2006, 09:30:00 PM »

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2006, 11:24:12 PM »
Sorry puddin, didn't mean to run off w/o thanking you for the link!  Aol had a hard time loading that page, so I tried IE and it did the same...I guess b/c of all the large photos. I got a MS error report message...then Aol locked up.  So, finally gave up & shut the dang thing down!  :nut: :crazy: 

I viewed all the photos at CBS plus the video.  Will read the bios later. 
Wish I had remembered the Eshow preview show, but it's ok...gots enough info for now.

Thank you for the link!

Ruday  :hugs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2006, 11:28:59 PM »
No problem Rudy  :kuss:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2006, 10:52:48 AM »
SurvivorFever transcribed the roundtable.

Survivor Roundtable
Page 1 - Older Men and Younger Women
"Survivor: Panama" is set to begin and host Jeff Probst assembled a roundtable with reporters--Mara Reinstein, Paul Adler, Shawna Malcom, Dalton Ross and Jarett Wieselmanto assess the contestants.

Transcript by SurvivorFever.net

Jeff Probst:  So we are gathering here this morning to talk about something very important, the cast of Survivor: Panama - Exile Island.  Overall, uh, opinion of this group, because every group sort of has its own dynamic.  Jarrett, what did you think of this, you've met everybody.

Jarrett: You know it's interesting, normally for me, watching the show, the women are the ones that stand out in terms of personality.  This time the men were much more interesting, they had a lot more to say.  So it should be interesting to see how the groups mix together.

JP:  Dalton.

Dalton Ross:  Older group.  That's what struck me.  Much older group.  We've had a lot of younger groups with one or two sort of older people but we've had a lot of people in their forties and up from that.  So I'm excited about that and to see how that plays out.

JP:  Did you get a distinct feeling of personality from this group because in Palau it was a fun, jovial group.  Guatemala, we knew going in was kind of a feisty group.

Shawna Malcom:  There were some big personalities in this group.  You can point to certain ones and you remember exactly who they are. But other ones...I mean...it was a good mix.  There were some good personalities, I thought.

Paul Adler:  I think this season is a little less like central casting...

JP:  What!

Paul:  ....I think there's a lot of real people.  I think it's less of the pretty people, I think it's older.  That brings a little bit more maturity with a lot of the characters.  People have lived a little bit more.

Mara:  A lot of people have very interesting stories and I want to talk to them more and hear what they have to say about their lives.

=================================================

Older Men

Shane Powers
The "Survivor: Panama" castaway roundtable group, consisting of host Jeff Probst and five reporters, discussed contestant Shane Powers.  He is a 35 year old marketing executive from Los Angeles.

JP  Ok, let's go through them one by one.  We'll start with the older guys.  So what we've done at the beginning is divide them into 4 groups.  Older men, older women, younger men, younger women.  Let's start with the older guys, Shane Powers.

Shawna:  Colin Farrell/Dave Navarro/Tommy Lee.  He was the first person I interviewed and he's still the most memorable.

Dalton:  If he's as good at strategizing as he is at playing with his hair, this guy's got the million dollar track.

Shane:  I think that how I'm going to blend is, I'm probably going to be looked at as a bit eccentric, umm...but the thing is that if I'm eccentric and I'm interesting, and I'm clever and I take off my shirt and I have a bunch of tattoos and I have this long hair and I have this like for whatever reason, hip, slick, cool guy image, a lot of that will be disarmed by my self-effacing humor.

JP:  In casting he was very well prepared in that nonchalant way.  In that "I'm not trying at all."  He had his...  Which isn't necessarily a bad thing or unusual.  Especially when you're in casting because it's such a foreign environment.  You do find people are a little more nervous.  Do you guys buy him?  Do you think he's for real?

Shawna:  I think he knows what he's doing.  He came in and took his shirt off immediately.  That was the first thing, and showed off all his tattoos.

Paul:  He has this little ball of energy, like bursting at the seams.  First of all, he smokes three packs of cigarettes a day.  He was also wearing a patch.  I think his energy, if it keeps up, is probably going drive a lot of people nuts.

Dalton:  Major withdrawal symptoms are headed his way.  Fifteen (?) shots of espresso, three packs of cigarettes a day.  He's in trouble, I think around day four, if not earlier.

Shawna:  He was already cranky yesterday and a little abrasive, too.

JP:  Is the abrasiveness something that is also part of the put on?  Do you think you're just starting to see some of him come out?

Mara:  When I interviewed him, I was a little bit at the end.  It was just 20 minutes in an air conditioned room.  So, I don't know how he's going to do on the island.

Paul:  I don't think he's long.

Dan Barry
The "Survivor: Panama" castaway roundtable group, consisting of host Jeff Probst and five reporters, discussed contestant Dan Barry. Barry's a 52-year-old retired astronaut from Massachusetts.

JP:  Dan Barry, astronaut.

Chorus:  He's awesome, that man's awesome!

Paul:  He was hands down our favorite.

Female reporter:  Yeah!

Dan:  I'm Dan Barry from South Hadley, Mass.  I recently retired from NASA as an astronaut, in April.  Now I'm building robots.

Dalton:  I think we all really liked him the most.  I do worry about him when he gets out there, though, because he's looking at this like an experiment, very observational.  He builds these robots and unless he's like building a robot assassin that's going to like go out and kill everybody else, I don't know if he's going to make it to end, though.  But I like him.

Paul:  I think the same thing. He's like playing the game in his head a lot.  When he gets out there and he's running the challenges, I don't know how he's going to do.  Warm heart, so well-intentioned.  He does see this as a life experiment more than anything.  I think he's a great person, I'm not sure how that translates into a great player.

Shawna:  Although he was able to explain the robotics to me in layman's terms..  He does have the ability to communicate and not be too scientific.

Jarrett: He definitely can take something that's complex and break it down and make it really simple, which I think will help.

Dalton:  He should be able to handle the elements.  He's been training for NASA, that's about as brutal as it gets.  So I think he'll be able to handle all that stuff pretty well.

Paul:  I think it's dangerous when people go in saying, "I want a great life experience" and not going in with a strategy to win the game.  Which I didn't get from him at all.

JP:  But like...I agree...it does seem like he's approaching this like, the other 15 people are going to be like him.  That we're all going to have this great experience together.  On the flip side, though, he seems very adaptable.  He seems like a guy who might figure out on day four, not working, going to Plan B.  An astronaut, I would think, just the mental preparation alone has got to prepare you a little bit for a game like this.

Terry Deitz
The "Survivor: Panama" castaway roundtable group discussed contestant Terry Deitz, a 46 year old pilot from Simsbury, Connecticut

JP:  What about Terry?  A fighter pilot.

Terry:  I'm Terry Deitz, from Simsbury, Connecticut, just west of Hartford.   I'm 46 years old,  a pilot for American Airlines and a retired Navy fighter pilot.

Shawna:  I think he's a great personality.  I love the fact that he came in and said "top gun, that's what I did."   And now he does Pilates.  There's a fighter pilot, this tough guy, doing Pilates.  I like that image.

Jarett:  He does seem to have a lot of sides to his personality.  He's very adaptable and I think he's ready to take a leadership position but if his tribe is sort of against it, he's also ready to fall into the background.

Dalton:  How are he and Shane going to co-exit.  That will be very interesting.

Paul:  I think Shane co-existing with anyone might be a problem, to be very honest with you.  Between his withdrawal and the cocky, "I've already won the game."  Might be a problem.

Mara:  I can't see those other guys putting up with Shane.  I've already been an astronaut, I've been a pilot, screw you, you're a club promoter.   I just don't see it.

JP:  I don't know that the, quote/unquote older guys will look at Shane and say, just because you're a club promoter and not an astronaut...

Mara:  But it gets all Shane-like on him.  I just don't see it.  Plus he has an attitude.

Jarett:  the other two people in his tribe are definitely very fit.  If he's been smoking three packs a day for 20 years, running is going to be really tough.

================================================

Bruce Kanegai
The "Survivor: Panama" castaway roundtable group discussed contestant Bruce Kanegai, a 58 year old art instructor from Simi Valley, California

JP:  Let's talk about Bruce, the 4th guy in the old guy's group.

Bruce:  I'm a high school art teacher in Simi Valley.  I teach Karate also in the evening.

Shawna:  So many accomplishments.  I don't think any of us got a question in.  He just came in ready to talk.

Bruce:  I have such a great passion, not only for teaching but I should have died nine times in my life.  And I just feel that I'm here for a purpose.  Whatever I do, my goal is always to be the best at what I do.

Dalton:  That might be the one problem because he really has an interesting background but he says he has nine lives.  I think I lost one when I died of boredom just having to hear about his.  If he goes out there and does that, it's going to get old real quick.

Jarett:  He has to turn it down once he gets on the island because if he's the guy who never stops talking and never stops telling stories, they're going to vote him out just to have some quiet.

JP:  What do you think is the difference between someone like Dan, the astronaut, who really doesn't spend a lot of time talking about...he'll talk to you if you really want to know about it.  And a guy like Bruce who has an equal amount of fascinating background but spends all the time telling you about it.  What does that say about the difference in those two guys.

Jarett:  It sort of seems like Dan may be a little bit more confident and secure in what he's done.  Which I'm sure Bruce is also.  I think he's just got this incredible passion for life and he wants to share it with every one.  I think that could end up possibly being a detriment to him.

Shawna:  I think he wants people to very much know what he's done. More of an insecurity issue.

Mara:  He's also a teacher and even though he's the oldest one he's probably in just as good of shape as everyone.  But I agree, I think his mouth may get him in trouble and not his physical ability.

Dalton:  Often that's what it comes down to.  Who do I want to be next to for the next three days.

JP:  First off, if we stay with groups and they go to Tribal Council, first off from the older guys?

Shawna:  Bruce or Shane.

Dalton: I think it depends on the challenge.  If they go to Tribal Council, whoever is holding them up may be that person.

Jarett:  Bruce is incredibly fit.  He backpacks, he said he's hiked across Oregon.  I think if it's a physical challenge and it's between the two of them, Shane is going to definitely seem like the weaker link

Mara:  Although Shane's doctor did tell him, he's in the best shape he's ever been in.

Paul?:  Well that's grading on the curve.

===========================================

Younger Women

JP:  Let's talk about the younger women.  Over all feeling?

Group:  A little boring.

Paul:  I little unmemorable.  They're going to hate hearing this.

Danielle DiLorenzo
The "Survivor: Panama" castaway roundtable group discussed contestant Danielle DiLorenzo, a 24 year old medical sales rep from Pompano Beach, Florida

JP:  Danielle?

Dalton:  Well, Danielle is memorable and I think that it is really big of you and Mark Burnett to allow Boston Rob to have a sex change and come back to play for a third time.  It's exciting, a reality first.

Danielle:  I'm going to set the guys straight really fast.  They're going to look at me and be like, "oh this girl doesn't have a brain because she might be hot, but what is she going to do for us."  I'm going to show them, blow their socks off.  They're going to have no idea what I'm capable of doing.  Physically, mentally, everything.

JP:  She has a big personality.

Shawna:  Not with us she didn't.

Danielle:  People want to know what a Survivor carries in her bag...

Shawna: ...even at the end she was very quiet and we kept trying to draw her out.

Danielle: ...a rain jacket, you gotta be prepared for the rain.  Got the ole camouflage Boston Red Sox hat.  Can't go anywhere without this.  Sunglasses, gotta be prepared with the sun.

Shawna:  I asked her why she thought she was chosen and she said, "oh because I have a lot of spunk."

Danielle:  I've got some gum, trident.

Shawna:  And I thought, where did it go.  There was just no spark whatsoever.

Danielle: This isn't for the island, this is preparation for before the island.  Cause that's cheating and I don't cheat.

JP:  Well, we definitely saw it in casting.  She was cocky and talked a lot about her sports background and her success.

Danielle:  I'll give it my all, give it 110% and put my heart into it.  Give everything I possibly can.

Dalton:  Sometimes you get people, that I've noticed are very nervous around the press.  People who have never dealt with the press in their life.  It's possible that she gets in a room with us and she's never dealt with press and doesn't know how to react and what to say. So she sort of clams up.  That doesn't give us a good read on what she's really going to be like when she gets out there.

Jarett: I do think that she was one of those people who was ready to just start.  She just wanted to go and get on the island and just get the game started.  I think once she's there, she'll be a fierce competitor.  She's in great shape.  She's played soccer competitively for years.  I think she definitely has that Stephenie drive to be like the strongest woman.

Dalton:  She got a head start on the game dealing with Hurricane Wilma and living in Fort Lauderdale, the place was flooded and stuff. It might be a little respite for her getting in the game.

Misty Giles
The "Survivor: Panama" castaway roundtable group discussed contestant Misty Giles, a 24-year-old electrical engineer and former teen beauty queen.

JP:  Misty Giles, rocket scientist.

Misty:  My name is Misty Giles, I'm 24, from Dallas, Texas.  I'm currently an electrical engineer.

Dalton:  She's a little feistier.  I think she's definitely feisty.  I can see her being ultra competitive.  You've got a former teen beauty queen and that's about as competitive as it gets.  They never showed me the wave by the way.  There's a special type of wave. Sort of like back and forth. So I think she's going to be very competitive when she gets out there and I think she is pretty athletic, too.

JP:  Did she talk a lot about her beauty?  Because she kept impressing that on us.

Misty:  Being a female and being physically attractive and keeping up with myself has been somewhat of an issue from time to time.  In college it was definitely difficult.

Shawna:  She talks a lot about how she wasn't a girly girl.  But then she said she spent an hour straightening her hair that morning.

Paul:  She asked before our interview if she had enough make-up on and we were like, "honey, it's the end of vanity.  Cause you're going to the game."

JP:  How do you think she'll fare in this group?

Paul:  I'm not sure the girls are going to like her.  I really liked her.  I thought she was smart, she's very bubble-ish, perky.  The other girls are a little bit more low-key.

Dalton: I asked one of them, "what do you think, you've been sizing up the other girls? You've seen them, you haven't been able to speak to them."   She goes, "Well I think that three of us sort of have the same vibe and there's' one of us that don't and I think Misty might be that one that isn't working on the same wavelength.  Courtney was the one who said it, so.

Courtney Marit
Courtney Marit is a performance artist who says that she doesn't conform. But how well will this dreadlocked free-spirit be able to play the ruthless game needed to win in Panama?

Jarett  : I think Courtney is very interesting.  I think it depends on how she meshes with the girls.  I think she could be the first one out or possibly one of the final two.  Because she's very strong but she could sort of rub people the wrong way.

Courtney:  I've had a unique life from the beginning, 16 years of gymnastics and then world travel and living a self-employed life.

JP:  What I can't figure out and give me your take on this about Courtney.  If she is comfortable with who she is.

Mara:  I didn't get that feeling at all.  It's like she's desperately searching for an ID to be in.  So she's trying all these things.

JP:  Which is not unusual, even at 31, you're still...we're all still trying to figure out.

Dalton:  We grew up in the same area and she went to a very strict Catholic girl school.  Uniform.  The whole deal.  You can see that what's going on is she sort of realizing that there is another world out there, another side to her and so she's sort of going in that direction.

Paul:  I think the thing about Courtney is her outward appearance, I think, is going to fool a lot of the contestants.  I think she's  smart.  She's kind of an urban survivor.  She's run a theater company and she's built sets and she's made a living doing crazy, odd jobs.  So I think that the dreads and the hair might throw people off.

Courtney:  I don't conform.  Basically, I just do what I want.  And this is what I want to look like.  So, this is what I look like.  I'm just free, you know.  I enjoy dreadlocks.  I like the way they feel, how I have to deal with them.   And ummm, I'm just funky and free, baby.

JP:  Do you think if two years ago we saw Courtney she had the dreads?

Chorus:  No.

Dalton:  I worry about her Survivor smarts a little bit, though.  Her luxury item that she picked was stuff like firesticks and things to make fire.  I'm like, "you really think they're going to let you bring that out here?"

Jarett:  Here's some gasoline and a match.

===================================================

Sally Schumann
Sally Schumann may be the most grateful contestant on "Survivor: Panama," having applied for the show five times before being accepted. But will she be satisfied with just making it on the show?

Jeff Probst:  Sally.

Jarett:  Sally's interesting.  She had applied, I think, five times to be on the show and I think she was very determined to be here.  She had gone through a lot to get here.

Sally:  I've been called "Survivor Sal" for like five years.  People were like, "oh we heard that about you before we knew you."  You're obsessed with the show and you always try out."  That was my nickname, people call me that.  To not be able to call people and go "Guess what, it finally paid off."

Jarett: I think the person she is now, having gone through the divorce, and sort of discovering herself, is what made her great for the show. She knows who she is now.  I think she's much more comfortable with herself, having said that, she might have some problems fitting in if there's any sort of mixing of the groups with the other guys.  She seems to be a little more of a girly girl than some of the other girls, at least in my interview.

Mara:  She didn't seem tough to me, like mentally tough or physically tough.

Shawna:  She seemed a little fragile.

Mara:  Yeah.

Dalton:  I disagree with the mentally tough thing.  I agree with the physically tough.  I think that she's going to kill you with the smile.  She is saying that she is willing to be as devious as she wants to be.  And a lot of people are like, "well, I'm gonna just see what happens."  She's like, "no, I'll do whatever I need to do.  I'll be very nice, I'll be very laid back.  And when I need to stab someone in the back, I'll do it."  If that's what she's going to play...because she seems so sweet, she's got a great smile and I didn't think of her that way going into the interview.  But I left thinking a different way.

Mara:  I don't think she walks the walk on that.  I really, I don't know.

JP:  I'm going with Dalton, I think she's around for awhile.  I think she's going to slide somewhere into the comfortable middle.  And let other people take bullets.  And then we'll see where the cards fall.

Jarett:  It's interesting because she is such a fan of the show, like Rob C.  She knows every thing about every cast member.  So she sort of knows how to play the game which could really work to her advantage in terms of just letting other people do her dirty work.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The "Survivor: Panama" castaway roundtable group found agreement on their predictions for which of the cast's young ladies would be the first to be voted out.

JP: Okay, so, first out if we go to Tribal Council with these four people (image of Bayoneta Tribe - Younger Women)

Chorus:  Misty.

Dalton:  Misty

Shawna or Mara:  Courtney.

JP:  I'm a Misty.  We've almost got a unanimous Misty, who will also hate hearing this.  Hopefully prove us wrong.  I think Misty or Courtney.  I think in for the long haul in the game are Danielle and Sally.  I think both women are going to be around for awhile.

Dalton: I think Sally is going to be around for awhile.  I think she's very malleable.  I think she can connect with of those other three groups of people as well.

JP:  If we missed on Danielle then we really missed.  Because you guys are the complete opposite of what our take in the room was, which was somebody who's going to play the game a lot like Stephenie.  Balls to the wall, lippy, feisty.  Boston Rob in a female version.  And you didn't get that at all.

Shawna:  I'll be pleasantly surprised if she turns out to be what you said.

Older Women

Cirie Fields
The "Survivor: Panama" castaway roundtable group discussed contestant Cirie Fields, a 35 year old registered nurse from Walterboro, South Carolina

JP:  Okay, let's talk about the older women.  Let's talk about Cirie, one of my already, all-time favorite Survivor contestants.

Cirie:  I'm Cirie.  I'm 35 years old.  I'm married.  I am a registered nurse.

Shawna:  She's just effervescent.  She has so much energy.  She walks into a room and it just lights up.  And her enthusiasm for the game is incredible.  She's so excited to be here.

Paul:  Man, does she have the hots for you, Jeff. Woooo. She went on and on.

JP:  The thing I like about Cirie is that, for me, she represents every person that's ever been at home and said, "you know I'd like to do Survivor".   But never get up off the couch.

Cirie:  My life is boring.  I just work, come home and take care of the kids and watch TV.  *laughs*  I'm sorry, that's really all I do.

JP:  Cirie is the most unlikable candidate to ever make it on the show but she did.  She applied and her personality won us over and she's on.  How well will she do?  I actually think she'll do alright.

Shawna:  I think so too because she showed determination.  She was told she had to lose weight in order to get on the show and she did it.  She started working out and changed her diet and she looks great.

JP: I'm hoping that when you guys have met her, a little bit of the nervousness is gone.  Is it?

Jarett: It was. It definitely was. She was like very excited and ready to go.  I think the thing with Cirie that will get her far in the game is that she can sort of take on that motherly figure.

Cirie:  I want to be everything to this group.  I want to be like the hot mama, the hot nurse.  I want to be the hot cook.  I just want to be hot really.

Jarett:  She even admits herself that she's not going to be great at the challenges.  But when it comes to the mental stuff, she's ready.  I mean, she's very intelligent, knows what she's doing, having raised like 3 kids, she can keep people in line.  If she can align herself with some stronger people who will bring her further in terms of competition, I think she has a really good chance.

Mara:  The other women, when I asked about Cirie, they said they could just tell that she has a great personality and would be fun to have around.  That's from total body language and not even talking to her.

Dalton:  You've got to play what card you have and I think that's her card, so she's got to play that card.  She says, I've got to make connections somehow with these people so if I'm not holding up my end in the challenges, I can give them another reason to keep me around.

Paul:  She's also a nurse, so that caregiver role, that really worked for a short time for Margaret in Guatemala, being able to take care of people who are new to their environment and hurt and sick.

JP:  Well, Cirie seems to have...and you kind of hit on it...that quality that you can't manufacture which is true likeability.  You just like her and you actually would probably get rid of somebody else just cause you like Cirie.  Whereas so many times in this game you're getting rid of somebody because they're too likeable, meaning, they might win this game.  But there's not a true, soulful, I just like you and what you represent.  I think people want Cirie to succeed.  I think the audience is really going to pull for her.

Paul:  She'll be very happy to hear that you like her, Jeff.

===================================

Melinda Hyder
The "Survivor: Panama" castaway roundtable group discussed contestant Melinda Hyder, a 32 year old singer/dancer.

Jeff Probst:  So we talked about Cirie, now at the other end of the spectrum, not in terms that she's not likeable, just in terms of a different person, would be Melinda, coming into this game. 

Melinda (pervious interview):  My name is Melinda Hyder, I'm 32 years old.  I'm an entertainer and I live in Sevierville, Tennessee.

Dalton Ross (Entertainment Weekly):  I didn't really learn a lot about her with the game because I just wanted to spend all my time with her talking about Dollywood.   

Melinda:  <sings a line from "Stand By Your Man">

Dalton: I don't know, I guess some of you had more negative experiences, I don't know if negative is the word.  Thinking that she wouldn't so well. 

Paul Adler (TV Guide Channel):  We interviewed her sort of leaning against a cut down tree.  The first thing she did was sort of take something and wiped the tree top off and we were like, that's a problem.

Shawna Malcom (TV Guide):  I thought, she's not going to be able to do anything out there with those acrylic nails.

Jeff Probst:  Which makes her fun.  I'm interested in seeing Melinda because Melinda thinks coming into the game that she's absolutely ready for it and we're all agreeing that looking at her,  'you couldn't be less ready'.  But it'll be interesting to see what happens.  Those first three days tell so much.  If she rips off those nails and says, 'allright, I get it'.  Otherwise if she's trying to protect them, she'll be gone.  My concern about Melinda is that she keeps saying that she's here for the adventure.  I think she's here to be on TV.  She's a performer and that's what she does for a living.  And this is possibly exposure.

Dalton:  A little bigger than dinner theater.  Slightly bigger than her current gig.  So, yeah.

Mara Reinstein (US Weekly):  She's going to sing on the spot for anybody so I'm sure. 

Jeff:  So you guys don't really have much for Melinda?  She didn't give you much in her interviews. 

Paul:  I love being proven wrong by Survivor contestants after the interviews.  But I just don't know.  She was already trying to talk to the other contestants.  Smacking bugs on her hand just standing at a nice home where we were interviewing them.  I just don't know if she's got the teeth for it.

Shawna:  I think she could be one of those people who gets out there and is uncomfortable and just blows up, loses it.  She was talking about how people, her friends back home, kind of doubted that she could do this.  That she would go off on them.   And she's eager to prove you wrong but I think in the wrong environment.  She's just, she's not going to do well. 

Jeff:  Why do you think we would put her on the show?

Jarrett Wieselman (In Touch):  I think she's a very engaging personality. There is sort of like that car crash quality to her that you sort of don't love her but you want to watch her. You want to see what she's going to do especially if she's going to as much of a fish out of water as we all think she will be.

Dalton: I don't think she's unlikable.  I didn't dislike her.  I don't want to give that impression that I didn't like her.  Is she ready for the experience, that's the question.  She's a big personality and obviously that's why she's there, I think. 

Mara:  And she's very pretty.   

Shawna:  She looks like Tara Reid, actually.  Looking at her with shorter hair.

Mara:  Let's hope she's more entertaining than Tara Reid.

=====================================

Ruth Marie Milliman
The "Survivor: Panama" castaway roundtable group discussed contestant Ruth Marie Milliman, a 48 year old shopping center developer from Greenville, South Carolina

JP:  Let's talk about Ruth Marie.

Mara:  Very perky.  Ex-flight attendant.

Ruth Marie:  I'm Ruth Marie Milliman.  I'm from Greenville, South Carolina and I'm 48 years old.

Shawna:  She comes in with these braids and she comes across as much more useful than she is.  She's the oldest woman in the game, I think, 48.  I wouldn't have guessed that especially with those Linda Hamilton terminator arms.

Paul:  She is really cut.  She did the race, the marathon in the Sahara, the 12 day trek with the backpack, starting at noon, which was so utterly impressive.  I think she has a lot of determination.  She's very quiet.  So I don't know how she's going to be seen by the other women.

Mara:  She's got a Tina Wesson thing going on for me.

Jarett:  She told me that she was running in her hotel room to stay in shape.  She wants to run on the island and I think she'll be surprised at the lack of energy that you have.  She has so much in terms of what she likes to do everyday.  She likes to get up and run and then run again.  She's very athletic, which would be great to have her on your team.  But she may not be that person once the hunger sets in and then the water problems.

JP:  She's Tina Wesson in a physical sense.  Tina is incredibly bright, very strategic and played it so low-key.  Tina was no accident.  Tina played that game really well.

Dalton:  We talked to her a lot.  She's obviously in great physical shape.  I think socially she'll do well.  I worry about strategically.  I not sure she'll be cunning enough to do what she needs to do.  That doesn't mean that she can't ride some coattails along the way and use her physical and mental strength to get her to where she needs to be.  That's my concern with Ruth Marie.

Paul:  I also think that more so than any of the other people, she's going to have a hard time being away from her family.  She's probably been away for 3 days now and she almost started to cry when I just brought up: "what does your family think of you being here?"

Ruth Marie:  I get homesick.  I've only been separated from my children for 12 days.  So I have some anxieties about that.

Jarett: So I think the separation for her might be a bigger problem than she thinks.

JP:  What's fun about doing this roundtable, it's not like we're talking about a sporting event where we've watched this team play for the last x amount of weeks.  These are absolute first impressions and then a surreal environment that is not at all normal and nothing like what they're about to go into, which is another abnormal experience.   

=======================================

Tina Scheer
The "Survivor: Panama" castaway roundtable group discussed contestant Tina Scheer, a 45 year old lumberjill from Hayward, Wisconsin

Paul:  Heartbreaking.

JP:  Tina Scheer.   Timber Tina, a Lumberjill.

Tina:   I have spent a lot of time in the woods and a lot of time on my own solving problems.  I'm a female in a male dominated business.   And I've had to struggle a lot.

JP:   She's a very, and I say this with all due respect, she's a very likeable Sue Hawk to me.

Dalton:  That's a very good analogy.  She's extremely likeable, huge personality.  Just  a really big personality and so physical.  A female lumberjack and log roller.  The one concern I have is, the very recent loss of her son and why she didn't make it to Guatemala.

JP:  Let's set that up.  She really was a contestant on Survivor: Guatemala.  She was ready to go and a horrible accident happened with her son and he was killed and we didn't think, certainly, that it was appropriate for her to go.  She didn't.  So she had a spot on the next season.  It was very recent.

Dalton:  Exactly, it was very recent.  We've seen stuff like Brett Favre throw for 4 touchdowns the day after his dad died and I don't see how you can pick yourself up and do that.  Survivor always amplifies your emotions.  Usually we see it in screaming fights and yelling but also it can make you very lonely and sad.  We saw what happened with Jenna Morasca and All Stars and with her mother.  I worry about how that's going to play with her emotions when she gets out here.  After a while when she's been in the sun and she gets a little delirious.  I'm a little concerned about her with that, other than that, I think she's in great shape. 

Shawna:  I think Tina is a very strong competitor.  She's been competing as a lumberjill for how many years now?  And she's also said that this was a way for her to honor her son.  She was doing this because he was so excited for her when he found out she was going to get to go to Guatemala.  She really sees it as an opportunity for him to live on a little bit.

Paul: I think also in the early stages, they need her physicality with Melinda and Cirie on the team, who I think may handicap them in challenges.  Ruth Marie is very strong.  I think that may let her slide by, depending on what the challenge is of course.

JP:  I have no concerns for Tina.  Again, it's first impressions, or second impressions in my case.  But, I think she's super strong-willed.  I agree with what you said about her son being an inspiration.  I just don't see her crumbling at all.  I thinks she's going to lead that group, settle Cirie down a little bit.  Probably get rid of Melinda.  That's who I think would be first to go.  As much as I'd hate to see Melinda leave, I think she needs this experience for a lot of reasons.  If she doesn't assimilate quickly...like you I'm just looking at those acrylic nails and thinking, which piece doesn't fit.

Paul: I think they're going to need Jill, too.  She's the only one who has the outdoorsy survival skills.  She could probably saw down an entire forest with her bare hands.  I don't see Melinda gathering firewood and chopping down trees.

JP:  Who is first to go in this group if they go to Tribal Council?

Chorus:  Melinda.

==========================================

Younger Men

JP:  Let's talk about the last group, which unlike the younger women who you thought was the weaker group, I'm concerned about our younger guys.

Bobby Mason
The "Survivor: Panama" castaway roundtable group discussed contestant Bobby Mason, a 32 year old attorney from Los Angeles

Dalton:  I am concerned, too, except for the Bob Dawg.

Jarett:  He talked about himself as if he's a character.

Dalton:  Well, he is a character.  We can all agree on that in more ways than one.

Bobby:  My name is Bobby Mason.  I'm 32 years old and I'm from Los Angeles, California.

Dalton:  He's a huge personality.  He says he's going to tone it down.  But we've seen this.  Can you tone it down?  I sat there and interviewed everyone on All Stars and everyone said, "I'm going to tone it down". You can't do, you just can't do it.

Bobby:  I'm not like some pretty boy, soft, sensitive, caring, and considerate dude.  I'm basically a modern day caveman.  I'm Archie Bunker, Sam Jackson, all these guys rolled into one.

JP:  I'm not convinced he can't.  I'm not convinced that Bob Dawg won't go out the window the second they get in the boat.  And that he just becomes a guy and maybe we get to see who he really is.

Shawna:  I think he may actually be very quiet and kind of go off by himself and be a little bit of a loner.  He'll go out there first and try and be a bit personality when actually he'll be the one who's actually isolating himself.

Jarett:  When I asked what was he going to miss most from his real life, he said, "the ability to just go in my room and close the door and have that quiet time."

JP:  Well, it's wearing to be Bob Dawg.

Jarett:  Yeah you have to turn it off every once in a while.

JP:  Is he looking for a wrestling contract?  That's the first thought I had, Bob Dawg will be on cups and t-shirts. 

Bobby:  <posing> This is the kings ransom,  the double dragon,  warriors honor.

Jarett:  He's looking for something for sure.

Dalton:  He is very competitive, obviously.  This is a guy, he's a huge Risk player, Monopoly player.  He loves to win, win, win.  He also loves to be Bob Dawg.  And are those two things going to be able to be played in tandem or against each other?

Jarett:  The other thing with his competitive nature, he says, that once he wins he wants everyone to know he's won.  I think that may be a big problem after the tribe starts going...

JP:  Well, we will manipulate the game to get rid of him if he's going to talk.  We'll do what we always do, rig it, and get rid of him.

Paul:  There are a lot of things that don't fit with him.  I don't buy the whole package because he's been a lawyer and he does play risk and he lives and breathes cerebral things but outside he's got the tattoos and the family crest on the arms

Bobby:  This is my family coat of arms, two headed lion looking forward and backwards.  Looking back to the dudes I smashed and looking forward to the dudes I will soon smash.

Paul:  Something just doesn't fit which reminds me of Courtney who, maybe he doesn't quite know who he is.

JP:  Bobby is less lawyer than anything else.  Which is not to take away from the education and all that. I mean that's a huge achievement.

Dalton:  What happens if Bob Dawg and Shane get on the same tribe?  Think about what would happen there, nitro and glycerin.

Shawna:  Bob Dawg would eat him for breakfast.

Dalton:  You think so?

Jarett:  I do.

Shawna:  Yeah.

Dalton:  And then strike a pose?

JP:  You never know, unlikely pairings.

======================================

Aras Baskauskas
The "Survivor: Panama" castaway roundtable group discussed contestant Aras Baskauskas, the 24 year old yoga instructor from Santa Monica California

JP: OK then we have Aras. The Yoga instructor.

Aras: My name is Aras. I'm 24. I'm from Santa Monica California. I'm a Yoga Instructor.

Shawna: I couldn't quite figure him out. He came in and seemed very angry about something. But I couldn't quite get to what was going on. And he just sort of seemed like 'I don't really care'.

JP: It was probably when we told him what he had to wear, couldn't bring.

Shawna: What did he want to wear?

JP: No, I don't know.

Shawna: Oh!  (Laughs)

JP: That's usually what irritates people is, all this game about to happen. It's going to kick your ass for 39 days, and we come in and say 'No not the red shirt, how about the green one'. (Imitating castaway) 'But, I prefer the red. This is customized, you know'. It's this huge deal about what they're going to wear.

Paul:  He kind of gave this whole diatribe about how society is like built around Gordon Gekko, "Greed Is Good". And how he wants to come in and play the game honorably. And talked a lot about the Yoga principles. And I just don't know what game he was talking about. Because, I don't think it was Survivor.

Aras: In a state of flux, I'm learning to be a more loving honest person. battling the demons of competitiveness, and ladder climbing, wanting to be successful, monetarily, but also wanting spiritual growth. And sometime those things don't come hand in hand.

Dalton: There's always a point in Survivor where there's a line, and you have to decide if you are going to cross it. And sometimes it depends who is on the other side of that line. Or where exactly where that line is. And I'm not sure if he is going to be able to cross it. Or cross it when he needs to cross it. You know, and as decisively as he needs to cross it.

JP: I think Aras will cross the line like that. (Snaps fingers)

Dalton: You think so?

JP: Yes, I don't doubt it at all. I think we've got a lot of people searching. They're transitioning in life. And this may be the portal.

Jarett: He said to me, "I'm 24. I'm young. I'm still figuring out who I am. And I think this is a great way to see who I am, what I'm made of."  So I think, I agree with you completely. In a heartbeat, he would turn on anyone to advance himself in the game.

==============================================

Austin Carty
The "Survivor: Panama" castaway roundtable group discussed contestant Austin Carty, a 24 year old author from High Point, North Carolina.

Austin:  I'm Austin Carty, I'm 24, I'm an author and currently living in High Point, North Carolina.

Shawna:  He's interesting because he came in and immediately said, "I'm a writer."   He readily identifies himself that way.   I don't know how he's going to do in the game.  He didn't seem to come in with a strategy.  He just seemed very vanilla.

JP:  Did you like him?

Shawna:  He's likeable.

Paul:  He has a very endearing quality.  A little vanilla.  He looked right over at Bobby and said, "I hope I don't have to wrestle that guy."

Mara:  Yeah, he said that to me, too.

Jarett: He's very concerned about the competition because he's short and not that muscular.  I think more so than Aras, he's going to have a hard time because he's very religious.  He was very adamant about staying true to himself and not crossing the line in the game.

Austin:  <reads from the Bible>

Jarett:  I don't think it's doable, with the way the majority of the players are going to play, to play it as honorably as he might want to.

Dalton:  This guy's not going to be a ring leader.  He's not going to be the guy calling the shots.   He's going to be a follower and not a leader.   And we know followers can win Survivor, it doesn't mean he's not going to win but that's what I think he's going to have to do.

JP:  So, final words on Austin.  Everybody seems a little "we don't know, he seems vanilla but that's not necessarily a bad thing."

Mara:  As an under the radar guy he might be okay.

Paul:  Maybe somebody will take him under their wing.  He may go far.

Dalton:  He needs help, I think he needs help.

JP:  He needs help because he has such strong principles that he'll need somebody to do the dirty work.

Dalton:  I don't even think that he'll think ahead of what he needs to do to do it.  I don't think that's within his mind frame.  Someone else is going to have to make those decisions and then he'll have to either agree or not agree to do them.

JP:  Overall, aside from the game, did you like Austin?

Group:  Yeah.  He's a likeable guy.

Paul:  He talked about the ocean and how he was glad he was here.  He's very endearing.

======================================

Nick Stanbury
The "Survivor: Panama" castaway roundtable group discussed contestant Nick Stanbury, a 25 year old in Financial Sales from Tempe, Arizona.

JP:  Jarett,  give us your take on Nick.

Jarett:  I like Nick.  I think I probably liked Nick more than anyone else did.

Nick:  I'm Nick Stanbury.  I'm 25, I live in Tempe, Arizona.

Jarett:  It'll be interesting because he had said to me that he was in a fraternity and he was always the vice president of all the charities.  "A really good number two guy but I'm not the leader."  He's going into it sort of assuming that he's going to need someone to latch onto.   I don't necessarily know that any of the guys that are going to be with him are the person for him to latch onto.

JP:  You're also assuming that we're going to stick with tribes of 4 very long, which mathematically, we couldn't anyway.

Jarett:  So it should be interesting to see how far he makes it because he's another one who is a little bit vanilla, he doesn't have a whole lot to talk about like Cirie does.  So it should be interesting.

Shawna:  He actually seemed that he has a strong work ethic.  He would be the one who was willing to go out there and build the fire and whatever would need to be done, he would step up and do it.  That's valuable out there.

Dalton:  I think he's a mix.  I think he's athletic.  He's likeable.  He's smart.  So I think he's got a lot of good cards to play.

JP:  So I didn't get a big vibe from either of you guys, right now, on Austin or Nick.  Did they not give you a lot?

Paul:  I had a really hard time getting a sense of Nick.  Ummm, he's a really nice guy.  Would you really want to go hang and have a beer with him?  Yeah, absolutely.  He's smart, he's athletic.  I don't really get it, otherwise.  I don't know.

Dalton:  Can you see a reason, though, I see him out there and I can't think of any reason to get rid of Nick.  I think he's doing well in the challenges.  I like him.

Paul:  Great observation.

Shawna:  Bob Dawg will get on people's nerves.

========================================

JP:  A couple of final questions before we wrap this up.  Just looking at groupings, now what we're calling the younger men, older women, younger men, younger women.  Who do you like the most and who do you think is going to have the hardest time?

Paul: I think the so-called younger men are going to have the hardest time and I think the older women are going to go far.

Mara:  I think the older men will go further and I agree that the younger men are going to have a hard time.

Jarett:  I think it's going to be the older women going pretty far and the younger women having the hardest time.

Dalton:  I think the older men.  I think that they are very physical and I worry about the younger women.

Shawna:  I think the older women are going to have a good time.  I think an older woman may win it.  I really do.  They are so...in that group they are very resilient.  They have a lot of spirit and fight.  So I'm rooting for an older woman.

JP:  Who's going to fare the worst?

Shawna:  The young guys.

Paul: We're almost in unanimous agreement.  Older women and young guys.

JP:  Okay, final four predictions.  I'm buying dinner for anybody who has a winner.

Jarett:  I think Terry has a really good chance.  He's going to be very strong in the competitions.  He's got a great concept of how to lead in a situation like this.  I'm interested to see how far he can get.  Ruth Marie, Tina, and Nick.

Mara:  Those are my four.

JP:  Wow, Nick suddenly is in the final four?

Mara:  Those are the combinations who I think can lead or fly under the radar.

JP:  Shawna why are you a Nick fan all of a sudden.  You guys were saying, "Nick puts me to sleep."

Shawna:  He was very affable, he was just kind of vanilla.  which is exactly why I think he could make the final four.

JP:  Who else is your final four?

Shawna:  Terry, never underestimate a pilot who does Pilates.  Sally, I think she is very excited to be here and she's lived enough life as a younger woman, she has experience.  And Tina, I'm rooting for her.  I think she has a lot of heart and I hope she wins the whole thing.

Paul:  I also went with Terry and Tina.  I think those two might form some sort of alliance.   I'm pulling for Cirie.  I think Cirie might just get far in this game.  And I'm going to go with something Jeff said, I think Danielle might just fly under the radar and make it to the final four.

Dalton:  My people don't bring just one thing to the table but several things.  Not just a good athlete, not just a good strategist, not just a good  likeable person.  It's the exact same as Shawna's.  Terry, Tina, Nick and Sally, who I think is gonna win.

JP:  Sally's gonna win it?

Dalton: I think so.

JP:  Well, let's just go out on a limb then, quickly...winner.

Jarett:  Terry.

Shawna:  Tina.

Paul:  Terry.

Mara:  Tina.

JP:  Alright, I'm going with my final four, Danielle, Dan - the astronaut, Terry and Tina.  I don't think Cirie can make it to the final four.  I'd love to see it but I wouldn't let her make it to the final four because she will win.  She's just too likeable and I don't want to go up against that.  Now for my final four.  I'm thinking it out.  It's going to be tough for Tina to make it to the final two.  But I'm going to give Tina the win.  It's not a heart thing.  Tina has a good combination.  You know what's funny is the game hasn't even started.  All right we've got to go kick 16 people off.  See you guys later.

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2006, 09:03:34 PM »
Allright gang just thought I'd update what im thinking and why but mostly sticking with the spoilers that are out there.

F2 - Aras and Danielle - I think last week was good for the both of them. Danielle with the loss then her tribe not immediately hating her Danielle seems like a schemer; and as dumb as it was Aras's whole meditation thing for the fire was good for him I think we will continue to see this story line and it was a good fire reference for him.

3 - Terry - Also a good week in the RC he proved the challenge hype is probably no BS and in Vidcaps this week he seems to be leading the way.

4 - Cirie - Probably had the best week over all from a great "I'm scared of leaves" quotes remember you dont have to be an outdoors person to be a Survivor; She has proven she will do what it takes to get further.

5 - Shane - Its a little harder to believe that this guy gets this far honestly but I will still say that after 20 days he will look Ethopian which easily makes him a "small man" and I think the wanna quit cuase i need a cigarette is a good story line.

6 - Courtney - A pretty good week for her as well I and getting on a tribe with Aras will help her a lot I can see an emergine alliance with her Aras, Danielle, and possibly Cirie and Shane.

7 - Sally - Ok here is where im changing basically becuase of the comming tribal allignment (more on this later) this is supposed to be the blonde with highlights. Still kinda up in the air but ill try to explian at the end.

8 - Bruce - We all know why and its so embarassing

9 - Dan - I though he was gonna go early then last week him and Terry discovered a lot in common and Terry knows he can whup Dan.

10 - Ruth Marie - Very Stong should bond well with Terry and Dan. I think she might loose a fire starting challenge.

The rest - Austin, Nick, Misty, Melinda, Bobby

Gone - Tina

On so heres the explination we know cuase of vidcaps that the tribes are La Mina (Orange) - Ruth Marie, Austin, Terry, Sally, Dan, Misty, Nick/ Casaya - Melinda, Aras, Shane, Bobby, Danielle, Courtney, Cirie. We dont really know where Bruce is cuase he is doing his best impression of Scout and sitting out the challenge.  Bruce doesn't really matter that much but I think the answer is in the Clue from CBS "A tribal switch leaves two tribe members feeling in trouble, and two in a feeling of power"  If Dan, Terry, and Bruce are all on La Mina then Dan and Terry should have a good feeling with their alliance of secrets and Bruce in their pocket. This should also leave Austin and Nick feeling bad as they are now power threats. So I think Bruce is La Mina.  So now that we know the new tribes we can isolate potential alliances based on spoilers so on Casaya - Cirie, Courtney, Aras, Danielle, and Shane should be safe for a while Courtney and Aras seem like a natural pair, Danielle is definately smart enough to see this and latch onto this for a 3 some. Cirie has proven she will do what it takes to stay so I would say she will get in the alliance she should be invited in due to lack of threat. Shane also should be looking for help as the only original La Mina on the tribe and I can foresee some beef between him and Bob Dawg leading to Bob Dawgs exit.  At La Mina - Terry and Bruce are the only ones we can truly assume are safe, we also know there should be atleast one blone in the F9 so either Sally or Ruth Marie is safe; Ruth Marie will be a loner on the tribe and I dont think Sally has any loyalty to Misty. We also can assume that Terry should be true to his alliance of secrets with Dan it sure seemed like a sincere moment. Now Post merege we know Terry should win 7 in a row and he is apparently 3rd so he should win every immunity except for the final immunity. So if Terry wins the first immunity and tribal lines are followed as usual it would be a 5-5 tie If your tribe cant sway a vote the smart thing to do here is to vote for the person who would be the worst as fire so either Ruth Marie or Sally obviously. I also suppose that Danielle could sway Sally in the first vote.  From there we would have a Pagonging with the exception of Bruce's problems and Terry winning every immunity (note he may win them all becuase he find the hidden IC early holds it up early and says hey look what I have so they just let him win so that its useless; Then again if her were smart he would give it away) until F3.

Ok hopefully Ill get to EP 2 tomorrow.

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2006, 08:00:31 PM »
OK I'm gonna work backwards errrr forwards here so I can support why I think Aras should be favored over Danielle as well as well just what I'm thinkin'

Booted not that it matter
16 Tina
15 Melinda
---------------------

14 Misty more on my episode analysis
13 Nick
12 Austin
11 Bobby - OK so I'm like 95% sure that Misty, Nick, Bobby, and Austin will be booted in the next four weeks. I'm giving Bobby the benefit of the doubt based on the thinner TDT spoiler and the fact that they guy hasn't seemed to drop any weight yet.
10 Ruth - OK I think there will be no mix up on the tribes until the merge. So at this point it would be 5 - 5 in tribes I give Casaya the edge because they have Cirie's power of persuasion and I think Sally will be a flopper from here out judging by how she acted about the whole spear. Terry begins his reign on IC's but loses the numbers.
9 Dan - Terry continues his reign but loses his number one soldier. I suppose he and Ruth could switch. (Thinner with a full beard???)
8 Bruce - Gets removed apparently on thanksgiving day (real time) which according to calendars should be the day after Dan gets the boot. This puts the tribes at 4-3.
7 Courtney - OK so the rasta chick finishes 9th, 7th or 6th??? or that was the rumor I don't see her going 9 in her current alliance I will show you why Sally should be 6 this leaves Courtney for 7 and Danielle might turn on her.
6 Sally - the blond with noticeable highlight is to finish 6th or right before the family reward. The Family reward should happen at    5 I will explain.
5 Shane - Tip the TDT blah blah blah good for Shane.
4 Cirie - Chill told us she loses Fire Starring to Danielle or a blond which will be Danielle
3 Terry - WhixChix told us and it makes sense to us with the 7 IC's in a row that he wins them all but this last one and then gets booted because no one is that dumb. Now a Tip to TDT confirms this.
F2 Aras and Danielle I you can quit looking at her breast you will notice her hair is already showing blond so after 30 days she will probably be pretty blond.

So first the Family reward we know from Chill that Terry wins this reward, takes Cirie to see her husband, Shane to see his son, and from people around myspace we know Vryts (Aras's brother) is Shane "friend" (Aras is also fwiw and Courtney too) Now Danielle would be the only one left out and it should make sense that she goes to Exile Island while the families come back to camp with the survivors for the night as they so often do.  Terry wont mind sending Danielle who he doesn't get along with because he will already have the Idol (and by they way they are giving clues I think we he comes there will be a big red X on the ground where to dig).  So anyway Family reward is at 5 which means Sally is 6th.

Now as I said Aras is "friends" with Courtney and Shane on myspace not really a big deal but if Courtney goes 7 then someone in the core alliance has to be a part probably Cirie, Danielle, Terry, and Sally. (Sally and Cirie are in it for them) Shane should also think this is "way gnarly" so I would think Aras at least has those two votes. While Cirie did not appreciate Aras honesty at the time he probably will throughout the game. It has been reported that Terry didn't like Danielle and took Aras on Family visit. Bruce and Dan are older men would probably tend to the honest young man. Sally will probably vote for Danielle as she will most likely save her once. so 6-1 ???? darn i want a 7-0.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 09:01:10 PM by CJ22 »

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2006, 08:01:41 PM »
Ok So Im doing this tonight and hope to get to the episode breakdown tomorrow cuase Ill be honest as far as the boot I'm kinda torn. I know what my first gut instinct is and then I know what the logical more think about it thinks another thing.  So this is gonna be kinda upside down.

First the booted

16. Tina
15. Melinda
14. Misty (like i said the first time)  :groan: I gotta learn to listen to me

Ok now from the top down

F2 Aras and Danielle - sure right now the show is just supporting it.
3. Terry - See above
4. Cirie - another one who looks great at this point. I think the great thing about this season is that your might have Cirie (one of the better personality players) and Terry (one of the better challenge players) and neither will make F2.
5. Shane - would be a shocker at this point honestly but his alliance would disagree.
6. Sally - So the first 5 are really given to you and this is the first real tricky one basically is Sally or Ruth maybe even Danielle since she is now developing blonde hair??????? I think its Sally I think she gonna be a flopper. The interesting thing is she does better the Courtney.
7. Courtney - no one else looks like a female with rasta hair so hey somebodys got to be the first to go in an alliance but 7th really bites.
8. Bruce - 2nd ever to be taken out of the game?????
9. Ok so heres where you backward math come into play the only people you have left are Nick, Austin, Dan, Ruth, and Bobby Bobby being 9 is not very possible in my mind becuase I dont see Casaya winning the next 4 immunity challenges. Some spoilers have Dan sticking around a while so that who I have here.
10. Ruth tough again to pick but its what i think
11. Bobby who knows maybe Casaya looses this one
12.  and 13. Ok so this week and this next week we Know its got to be Dan, Ruth, Nick, or Austin.  So I think Nick is 12 and I my early gut is that Austin talks enought to Ruth and Sally about comming together and getting rid of Dan (Terrys Number 1) that the girls get the clue and tell Terry So Terry, Dan, Sally and Ruth come together this week.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2006, 08:47:34 PM »
CJ do you think that Terry finds the idol then tells the others to vote for him , them lets say Terry votes for say Austin or Nick ..whips out the idol and the next person with the most votes say Ausin/Nick gets blindsided and booted ?

far fetched just wondering if something like this could happen?  :lol:

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2006, 06:16:09 AM »
hmmm havent really thought of that.  Im not so sure Terry finds the idol this week as the CBS ad dept has hyped things before way to much(ir Tom killing the shark, hatch did it bare hands in ASS). I think Terry finds the Idol later and it never gets used.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2006, 09:10:41 AM »
Austin is talking alot of smack about how he is sitting pretty and makign the merge....I bet Sally will say he is not trust worthy he had a deal with me and Misty and then they will tell her that He was the one that picked Misty over Ruth marie....Dumb move on his part, he could have still had his cake and eat it too.

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2006, 11:23:27 AM »
Austin's confessional analysis isnt looking to good either.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2006, 11:27:17 AM »
Who are you leaning towards CJ ?
Forget the Hidden Immunity Idol . I still think Terry finds it and just doesnt use it .....hes safe right ? Maybe it actually helps him get to final 3 ?

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2006, 01:40:16 PM »
Where's Snewser when you need him???
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs: