Author Topic: TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks and prophetic dreams!  (Read 651589 times)

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
As much as I want to see Oceania again, especially a new coutry like Fiji, I'd rather not have a Europe-less race with 8xOceania & Asia  :cmaslol

Offline Jro

• RFF Jr. Member
I don't have an entire route, but I'd love to see Finland or Sweden. If I'm not mistaken, neither country has been featured in a while. A Finnish language task would be pretty funny.

Offline NELs

• RFF Not So Newbie
These are new or underused countries I would like to see in the upcoming seasons.

The Americas:
Venezuela, Guyana, and Suriname. I know Venezuela might be a big no-no, but they are soooo close to finishing all South America. These are the only three countries that are left. TARLA 2 went to Venezuela, but I think TAR US might avoid it.
Canada: They need to visit here again as a first leg or penultimate. Canada is the most visited country to not hold a pit stop before.
Costa Rica: A country that hasn't been visited since TAR 8, they need to explore Central American more.
Belize: They should really go back and look at canceled leg locations and use them.
Jamaica and Dominican Republic: Two island nations that one is under visited and one has been seen in TARLA
Peru: Machu Picchu

Oceania:
Australia: Just go to Melbourne and Tasmania
Fiji: A nice tropical location that will make it the third Oceanian country to be visited.

Europe:
Latvia: Finish all the the Baltic States
Slovakia: How have they been to the Czech Republic and not Slovakia yet.
Finland: Needs a Pit Stop
Vatican City: They could do a whole leg in Rome and end here to make up the unused Fast Forward not used in TAR 1.
All of the former Yugoslavia countries: An underused region of TAR

Africa:
South Africa: Why have they avoided this country for so long.
Kenya: Don't know for safety concerns, but what they did to Kenya in TAR 5 is one of the worst things the race has done.
Tunisia: I know it might be a bit iffy, but it is the only country visited in the first season that has been never visited again.
Mali: Go to Timbuktu

Asia:
Jordan: Pit Stop at Petra.
Qatar: FIFA World Cup 2022 host
Laos: Same as Belize
Kyrgyzstan: Being visited in Hamerotz Lamillion 6, this country has grown safe over the years and we need more of Central Asia
Nepal: They should really visit here.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
I really want to see another ferry/ship travel to a different country at the start of a leg.

When's the last time we had that, anyway?

Offline apatheticblues

• RFF Not So Newbie
I really want to see another ferry/ship travel to a different country at the start of a leg.

season 29 right? They went from Italy to Greece by sailing I believe.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube

season 29 right? They went from Italy to Greece by sailing I believe.

They flew first, then took the ferry.

The latest one I can remember is sailing from Italy to Malta in Season 25.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!