Archive > Survivor Games & Results

RealityFanForum S12 Games

<< < (2/14) > >>

Beachgal:
Thanks CJ22.  I also haved lurked over at Sucks and RealityTVWorld reading spoilers.  I'm too scared to post over at Sucks though.  I have tried to play the fantasy games in the past by reading the spoilers, but I have found a lot of the time the person being sent home earns more points then they lose for being voted off.

puddin:
 welcome Beachgal  :hello2:

--- Quote ---m too scared to post over at Sucks though
--- End quote ---
  :lol: I feel the same way , they can be meanies ..as far as the CBS Fantasy I say lets try to kick butt from the get go ..and you are most certainly welcomed  to join our fantasy league when it comes up  :jumpy:

Hey Rudy & CJ  :box: ready for another season of fighting with the CBS webmonkeys over bad scoring ??

Reality Junkee:
I'm just curious, how do you play/run it?  You said it is teams right?  I had played elsewhere, but it was individually submitting answers for the week.

Can you let me know please? ???

CJ22:
Cool deal Beachgal, as i would say to puddin Sucks is Sucks and thats all it will ever be my suggestion is get tough skin and a good alias and start posting; Second advice is just dont post something that is dumb as hell and you will make it at sucks.  However I agree this is far and away the best board out there.  Puddin looks like im gonna play games again I didnt last season cause i was so mad Snewswer didnt come back.  But needless to say im looking at giving it another go.  If you have never played the games they are fun and relatively easy if you are a survivor freak like me ( I got 100th in snewsers game the first year I ever played - Palau) as for CBS its suprising that the network has such a crappy game.      For thoes that are into spoilers im working hard on a boot list for us and hopefully in the next day or so ill post some of what I have deduced.  To answer the first question this will be an unlaminated boot sheet.  Now its time to pack as I am moving this week and it sucks.

puddin:

--- Quote from: Reality Junkee on January 19, 2006, 04:21:32 PM ---I'm just curious, how do you play/run it?  You said it is teams right?  I had played elsewhere, but it was individually submitting answers for the week.

Can you let me know please? ???

--- End quote ---

do you mean Lances game RJ? Its easy just make an account then join out tribe, what you would do is bet x amount of your 1oo points on the castaway you think will be voted off that episode or you can spread out your 100 points 50/50 or whatever . Then you just pick which team you think wins reward and which team wons immunity , since I cheat I already have a pretty good idea of whats going to happen but will hold off making my picks untill the day of the first EP to see what the other peeps at other boards are picking aside from probably some new info/spoilers .

CJ.........Yay Welcome back to the games , I always look forward to reading your insights  :jumpy:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version