Other Great Reality Shows > American Idol

stunned

<< < (3/7) > >>

RudyRules:
That guy freaked me out too.  I tried like crazy to imagine he was a guy.   I felt kinda sorry for him, but didn't like his performance. :hand:   

Reality Junkee:
 :-[    Thanks puddin and Rudy.  You both know how to make a person feel special :-*

Rudy, I also was looking for some sign of him being a guy.  As they were walking out, I DID notice his biceps were a little bit more masculine looking.  But that's all I saw. 

I do feel badly for him....can't imagine all the comments made by other kids while in school.  Kids can be cruel.  He seems like a nice guy, but he is not AI material.  Did not sing good at all.

Rob:
I understand that people are real curel, but come on, he/she isn't even trying. I mean look at what its wearing!

I would be a little more sympathetic if he would dress properly!

Just me, and I am sorry if I am being harsh!

Rob

Nuala:
I did not like his performance, but I liked the song he chose.  It comes from one of my fav. movies The Body Guard.

Reality Junkee:

--- Quote from: Rob on January 19, 2006, 05:53:46 PM ---I understand that people are real curel, but come on, he/she isn't even trying. I mean look at what its wearing!

I would be a little more sympathetic if he would dress properly!

Just me, and I am sorry if I am being harsh!

Rob

--- End quote ---

Oh no, I didn't think you were being harsh.  I can TOTALLY understand what you're saying with what he was wearing.   That, well he walked right into that one.   I was saying generally even while dressing more masculine.    I wonder if he hears he looks like a girl even then.  If so, it's gotta be hard.  I don't know if I'm making sense or not.   
 ??? :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version