Author Topic: Final 9 / First 7 off. . . .  (Read 2973 times)

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
Final 9 / First 7 off. . . .
« on: January 12, 2006, 01:28:07 PM »
Just thought Id put it out there that with the info from various sources (mainly Chill and TrueDork)  I don't see why we dont have a list of the Final 9 and First 7 out. 

First to give all credit most of this deduction comes from Chill's initial Blog post (highlight to read) here http://www.thechillone.com/blog/, and TrueDorkTimes who does more work on this then anyother public group heres a like to their Surviv-o-meter http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_panama/survivometer12.htm.

Collectively we have the military guy who dominates the challenges Terry, the Black nurse Cirie, The small man who is awarded a family visit to see his son by the military guy or course at first I thought this was Bruce but TDT has now named Shane as this person, Then we have Danielle who is said to be fueding with the military guy and is sent to exile island during the family visit (originally she was said to be blonde), Next is a Blonde with noticable highlights in her hair and based on pregame photos this could be either Melinda or Sally honestly but im leaning toward Melinda because there is no way this chick doesnt die her hair, Next is the Asian guy who goes to Exile Island early on and rewards to help his tribe in challenges obviously Bruce and should be a hint that the older men will loose the initial challege and have to send Bruce away???? The white Girl with Dreadlock or rasta style hair is obviously Courtney (she was a gymnast at UGA and being that I attened there im cheering for her even thought she is slated to finish between 9 and 7 so atleast she makes the Jury, I will say GymDogs are tough to the core) as for the 9th im torn between Sally and Ruth Marie but im gonna lean toward Ruth Marie due to age difference, job difference, and location they live in I just think she will fit in better.

so heres a list . . . . Aras, Danielle, Terry, Cirie, Shane, Courtney, Melinda, Ruth Marie, Bruce

and the first 7 to go should be Sally, Dan, Austin, Bobby, Nick, Tina, and Misty.

PS I think Austin is the second comming of Jeff Varner and I hope to be able to tell you when he will be voted off.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Final 9 / First 7 off. . . .
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 03:21:26 PM »
thanks CJ , I'm not ruling out Dan Barry as the tall skinny guy just yet ......I think theres still some puzzle pieces that will fall into place after the first 2 episodes.

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 05:15:33 PM »
hasnt he been described as young?????  ill admit the whole Astronaut/Military ??? Barry/Terry/Jerry and then having a Dan Berry and a Terry kinda worked out for CBS.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2006, 05:18:53 PM »
maybe Terry is the Younger man  ;D ?

Dan is 52 but looks 60 to me .
Terry is 46 and is younger than Dan so?? Just my thoughts .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2006, 06:01:40 PM »
So much for my thoughts  :lol:

wickchix
(1/12/06 4:06 pm)

Got some new info and thought i would post here

CHILL-- i hope you dont mind, i know this is "your" thread, but people didnt treat me like **** in this particular thread. If you want me to move it elsewhere i will.

-Aras is final 2 and favored to win.
- Im still getting a young girl final 2 with aras.(most likely danielle) I know chill says blond girl to make final 3, but this person said her pics dont look like her at the end.
- It is the person known as the PILOT as final 3 (i think like everyone, this is being confused with the astronaut... it even confused me!)
- This pilot does extreemly well in challenges
- There is only one immumity idol on exile island. from what i understand only for the nine left (but this was scetchy to me) And the pilot finds it.
- The thing with bruce is he has a family history with aorta problems, and at the time they were not sure what his problem is, so 'they' take him out. He makes jury, and in RL time he was taken out Thanksgiving day, so whatever timeline that is in the game will tell you were he placed.
- First boot is a girl
- One tribe doesnt eat for 10 days
- One tribe doesnt eat for 12 days
- One tribe,(but could be one of the above) win a HUGE feast and they get sick.
- Aras gets cut on the last day of filming and gets stitches.

Now this is the stuff i actually wrote down. I need to think more on the stuff i thought i would remember.

See if any of this makes sense.....