Author Topic: Gauntlet episode 1/09/06 disussion  (Read 2746 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Gauntlet episode 1/09/06 disussion
« on: January 09, 2006, 01:10:32 PM »
Okay guys lets try and discuss the show.  If not a lot of response I will just add my comments to the other thread.  Tonight looks to be  agood one...Derrick is argueing with someone, men's gaunlet!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Gauntlet episode 1/09/06 disussion
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 01:53:28 PM »
Making it short: I think Rookies are going to win the mission and it will be a Veteran men showdown in the Gauntlet.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 02:19:11 PM »
Who do you think will go against derrick? 

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2006, 09:19:29 AM »
Okay sorry, computer issues last night did not get to chat about show...but hey next day is just as good right!?!

Well I guess all the drama over Mark is over as the show starts they show Robin and Jodi whispering and laughing at the bar.  Then they cut to brad telling Derrick that he has changed and start arguing. 

The mission body paint they have to move paint from one part of the tent to a canvas on the other side, but they can not use their hands to carry the paint and they have to wear Speedos.  A few guys are like oh man I can not believe this and others are showing their butt cheeks and saying they need a bigger pair.

The mission starts and the people are sliding and rubbing the paint ~ Oh I forgot they all have to completely wash off the paint between colors.  Really close and it comes down to probably minutes in between.  The vets win.

Alton is worried about who to pick as they are all great people.  He picks Adam as he is the smallest guy.  The wheel shows captains pick so he picks capture the flag ~ the one Kina did by herself.  He picked it to give Adam a fighting chance.  OH MY GOSH you should have seen those guys go up the net!  Against anyone else Adam would have won.  Alton I think did the spider man wall climbing stunts!  He was up that net in no time flat!

All seems good they say goodbyes to Adam and I was think wow not much drama…… well then Brad starts up with Derrick again. Derrick is keeping his cool, he is talking back but he is not in fight mode and he was the bigger man and walked away.  In the end Brad apologies but I think there is more to this argument.

The most surprising part was Katie talking to Derrick.  They we close and she really cared about him.  As I am writing this I am thinking did they hook up?  Then in the back of my mind I am thinking they did briefly or they are roommates….Trevor can you help me out here?

Next week Beth and Montanya are argueing about the event they are doing and running or something..... leads me to believe the Vet will lose this next mission.

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2006, 11:04:41 AM »
To my knowledge and I have watched just about every Road Rules, Real World and Challenge, Derrick and Katie have never hooked up.  In fact, I can't recall Derrick having hooked up with anyone.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."