Author Topic: Linda Weaver Getting Married?  (Read 6165 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Linda Weaver Getting Married?
« on: December 18, 2005, 10:50:13 AM »
Over at sucks they are talking about Linda getting married! Check this out:

http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJournalOnline/News/Local/PublicRecords/03VitalsVIT121005.htm

It list's the marriage's there!!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Linda Weaver Getting Married?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2005, 11:08:22 AM »
If you can't say something nice don't say anything  :grinC: , no comment .

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2005, 11:35:20 AM »
Well, that confirms the "chris" on her shirt.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2005, 11:49:42 AM »
I can't believe that wasn't more a part of their 'stroy' than just a shirt that some people didn't even notice!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2005, 01:20:14 PM »
I can't believe that wasn't more a part of their 'stroy' than just a shirt that some people didn't even notice!

Rob
All this time  I thought Mama Weavers name was Chris  ((^ , what is her  name ????

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2005, 11:33:40 PM »
I believe her name's Linda. (The topic of this thread is Linda Weaver Getting Married?)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2005, 10:32:21 AM »
I know now Mandy , but honestly through the whole show I really did not know her name  *8/ . I just called her Mama Weaver .

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2005, 10:39:39 AM »
I know now Mandy , but honestly through the whole show I really did not know her name  *8/ . I just called her Mama Weaver .

whaaaaa she isnt marrying ted????  :lolCX:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2005, 10:48:10 AM »
LOL Kogs,  ((^  the taxi driver sent by Jesus to guide the Weaver's .. too bad they didn't have Ted guide their cart around the Stade ..think of the time they would have saved looking for the entrance as well as the clue .

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2005, 11:00:47 AM »
LOL Kogs,  ((^  the taxi driver sent by Jesus to guide the Weaver's .. too bad they didn't have Ted guide their cart around the Stade ..think of the time they would have saved looking for the entrance as well as the clue .

i wish ted would tell fedex to come already so i can get my new cell phone  :lolCX:
ok whois better earl or ted  :)*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2005, 11:07:13 AM »
TED !  lol Kogs , :lolCX:

my turn

I wish Ted would come help me wrap some X-Mas presents & help me finish addressing these darn X-mas cards  :prayer:  ..I wonder if he does windows too  )_^> ?

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2005, 11:38:18 AM »
TED !  lol Kogs , :lolCX:

my turn

I wish Ted would come help me wrap some X-Mas presents & help me finish addressing these darn X-mas cards  :prayer:  ..I wonder if he does windows too  )_^> ?

umm windex can help windows  :lolCX:

Offline Ottopart

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2005, 08:06:26 AM »
Apparenty she got married last Saturday and is on her honeymoon.  Junglegeo96 from sucks interviewed them but is unable to publish the interview just yet.  Quote from his post.

No, they didn't bar us from reporting or anything like that. We had a first interview that didn't go well because of time restraints while they were in NYC. In the 10 minutes I had, I asked a lot of the questions anyone would want to know, about their editing/actions, etc. Unfortunately that's not the best way to interview, and I didn't want it to just be about the negative stuff. So I wanted to do more and talk to them again. By the time they got back late Thursday, I had had heck of a time (understandably) trying to get them together because of Linda's wedding Saturday. I hand it to her though, she took the time to answer my questions via e-mail on her wedding day before going on the honeymoon, and said the kids would do the same. But they didn't get to it before they headed out of town as well. So I'm kinda stuck in limbo right now. Didn't think I had enough with just her comments and the few things I could pluck from the telephone interview. It will run eventually, I'm guessing. I put A LOT of work into it for it not to. It's just losing it's timeliness by the day, know what I mean?

I do thank you guys for all the visits to our Web site and my story. Our Webmaster keeps tabs on numbers of hits, and my story was the third most-read last week. Kinda vindicates me for pushing for it to go on the front page of the paper.

Link:http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm23.showMessageRange?topicID=6253.topic&start=81&stop=100