Author Topic: FEAR FACTOR: Canadians: Time to get pissed...  (Read 3345 times)

Offline PsychoJason

• RFF Full Member
  • youtube.com/RetroWinnipeg
    • Win with Dell
FEAR FACTOR: Canadians: Time to get pissed...
« on: December 06, 2005, 09:06:45 PM »
If anyone watched Fear Factor on Global tonight, they cut out the Home Invasion bit. Isn't it obvious now not to trust Global with our programming? They don't show previews of NBC reality games, they sometimes cut out entertaining credits from The Simpsons, and have cut out of live episodes of Big Brother too early several times. I'm watching my American Global shows from digital, American west feeds from now on...

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: FEAR FACTOR: Canadians: Time to get pissed...
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 09:15:13 PM »
That sucks that they do that! So Unfair! Sounds like some local affiliates in the midwest! They have no clue what is going on!

Rob

Offline PsychoJason

• RFF Full Member
  • youtube.com/RetroWinnipeg
    • Win with Dell
Re: FEAR FACTOR: Canadians: Time to get pissed...
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 11:37:52 PM »

You've got that right. CKND used to do their programming right, but ever since it became Global in 1997, the station has gone downhill... Their promos are so cheap, rarely providing us with previews of new episodes (especially with NBC, although they are network-originated next week promos, unlike other networks...), but this neglecting of original content on Fear Factor tonight is a new low. Thank goodness I have Spokane feeds of CBS, NBC, ABC, and Fox from Shaw (which don't simulcast feeds from a Canadian network, unlike the central time zone stations on basic cable), or else I would be screwed.