Author Topic: A correction from the 12/14 podcast  (Read 3308 times)

Offline davidinjapan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Be just and do justice
    • My pictures of the Kansai area, Japan
A correction from the 12/14 podcast
« on: December 15, 2005, 08:47:50 AM »
Just wanted to make a correction to something Rob said about the Trump apprentice.

I said that Rebecca would be the youngest apprentice hired, not the first woman.  Last year, the first woman was hired by Trump (and yes, she was white).

That's all :)

David - in Japan

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: A correction from the 12/14 podcast
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 10:17:07 AM »
Thanks for posting this David.  I heard that and was thinking no, Kendra was hired (whom I guessed from the beginning would be hired).  I also have guessed from the beginning of this season that Randall would be hired.  We'll see....it's hard because I like Rebecca a lot also.  What are your thoughts on this:  they say there will be another surprise (or something along those lines).  What if the surprise is he hires both and knowing how well they work together he has them work together on the same project?  I'm just going to guess that for tonight. 

So David, any spoilers for tonights show?  I wish there were more sites that had them for The Apprentice as I like the show a lot. 

Thanks for your recaps :winkC:
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 10:22:02 AM by Reality Junkee »

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 10:30:57 AM »
I know nothing about Apprentice! LOL

Rob

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2005, 10:33:18 AM »
That's why I have thought that IF I was a writer, I would write a little something for your podcast.  But unfortunately I am not good at that.  So I will have to leave it up to others.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2005, 11:50:12 AM »
You can't be any worse than I am! LOL

Rob

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2005, 11:54:35 AM »
What exactly would you be looking for in the write up? 

Offline davidinjapan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Be just and do justice
    • My pictures of the Kansai area, Japan
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2005, 03:31:12 PM »
I think I'd really like if he did hire both Randall and Rebecca.  They're both really good candidates.  Although I dont think he'd stick em on the same project.

I've stopped looking at spoilers since... Survivor All Stars.  I prefer to watch with nothing going in and just being entertained.

Rob, no worries about it :)  I might send in a write up for the Apprentice finale to go along with the file.

Thanks for posting this David.  I heard that and was thinking no, Kendra was hired (whom I guessed from the beginning would be hired).  I also have guessed from the beginning of this season that Randall would be hired.  We'll see....it's hard because I like Rebecca a lot also.  What are your thoughts on this:  they say there will be another surprise (or something along those lines).  What if the surprise is he hires both and knowing how well they work together he has them work together on the same project?  I'm just going to guess that for tonight. 

So David, any spoilers for tonights show?  I wish there were more sites that had them for The Apprentice as I like the show a lot. 

Thanks for your recaps :winkC: