Archive > The Amazing Race

TAR8 Puddin Appreciation Thread

<< < (6/7) > >>

gammonwoman2:
puddin, thank you!!  _*<     rob, the site is awsome,  ,,>(        and when i get a newer computer, i will see you, trevor!! :thumbC:
i love seeing all the newer members, and their participation!!  :holidayC:       cinni, mike-e, puddin, and gammy what a team!! :999:       to RFF!!! :keetaC:   }alc{ =)*   merry christmas, happy holidays, and a healthy, let's all get rich new year!!! :kissC:

Pedaler:
Welcome, TAR8Vet :  I have many questions for you or any other racer but will start with three.  If you have first or second hand knowledge, I'd predicate any info you could provide.

1)  Why was the drive to the pitstop in Lancaster from Mt. Joy so difficult?  I don't think any other leg had such changes in the order of finish from a roadblock/detour to the mat.  I ask this because even my plain old Rand McNally Road Atlas shows Blue Rock Rd.

2)  Why did the Schroeders ever get on I-20 in Mississippi?  It was a straight shot on US 49 to Richland and the BP Station.

3)  Why did the Weavers take that road in the Utah Mountains?  They should have gone north from Heber City to Park City but somehow went southwest out of Heber City.

Thanks

Chateau d If:
And the missing Roadblock for Ep 4.  That's what I want to know.

rmax:
Wow, it's great to know that this forum is known (and appreciated) by at least one former Racer.  How about creating a thread for former Racers to answer questions, if they decide to participate?  They do that over at TWoP...

Welcome, TAR8Vet.  You'll get plenty of love here!

cinni:
wow! welcome indeed tar8vet. we'd love to hear anything you'd like to pass along. i keep threatening to run the race with my sister some day. but alas, i live in the wrong country for now. maybe some day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version