Author Topic: Survivor Guatemala Finale scores record ratings  (Read 5376 times)

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
Survivor Guatemala Finale scores record ratings
« on: December 14, 2005, 08:56:13 AM »
I just saw this.  Pretty interesting.  Survivor Guatemala's season finale was the highest rated since "All-Stars".

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/pr.cgi?id=20051213cbs03
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
Re: Survivor Guatemala Finale scores record ratings
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 12:35:34 PM »
Interesting, so is this the next season to be out on dvd?
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2005, 01:24:08 AM »
Yes, it was a good finale for me because the F2 were two strong competitors that deserved and belonged in the F2.  For the last two survovors, it was kind of boring because Tom was up against that annoying and useless girl--can't remember her name and then it was Chris and Twyla--very boring and not likeable people.  Both Steph and Danni had their fans plus as I mentioned, they were strong competitors and they deserved to be the F2.  I also enjoyed the last tribal council, everyone asked good questions (excluding Judd--he was a little confused).   

I got a question for the diehard survivor fan.  Has there been another F2 where they were two strong players going for the million?  All the survivors I watched from Thailand onwards all seemed to have picked someone that annoyed most people, were not well liked, etc.  I guess the only exception would have been Rob and Amber as one wasn't more annoying then the other. :danceC:

Offline MrsKutz

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • So happy to be here at RFF
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2005, 05:35:55 PM »

I got a question for the diehard survivor fan.  Has there been another F2 where they were two strong players going for the million? 
S1 and S2 ended in 5-4 votes.   Both Kelly and Rich were very strong players in very different ways.  In S2, it was Colby's game to lose, which he did when he picked Tina.  Again, very different game play.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2005, 05:58:04 PM »
MrsKutz, thanks for the information.   >*&