Archive > The Amazing Race

Winner of the GMC

<< < (3/4) > >>

Reality Junkee:
Thanks Rob.  I wasn't sure who puddin was referring to when she mentioned "BP".  That's why I asked.  :winkC:

Mandoli:
BP is kicking themselves for giving out free gas for life for one of the Pit Stop prizes. Bransens win that, the four Buick Lacernes, and the GMC Envoy. Linzes win the entire race and $1 million. Weavers go home broke and with nothing. Good times! :)

rmax:
Did the Bransens win 4 Lacernes?  I thought Phil said "You have won a Buick Lacerne" not "You have each won a Buick Lacerne"

Also, I read somewhere that there's a limit to the amount of gas they can purchase each month. Still, it's a good prize, especially driving a Yukon!

puddin:
they wish it was 4 Buick's ! rmax is right they won one car and one GMC ..not bad at all !

--- Quote ---Well, we know the Weavers are "geography challenged" (Great lakes anyone?  The state of Washington DC?  After landing in Phoenix, "What state are we in?") so it was great that the final challenges involved geography.  I wish we'd seen the Weavers attempt the map at the end, but I suspect they didn't even have to try, the Linz and Bransens must have been over the finish line by the time they got to the map.
--- End quote ---
now wonder why it's been said that the Weavers want to forget about the whole race and are declining interviews  , does anyone remember what te Weavers won ?

Mandoli:
I thought the Bransens each won a Buick Lacerne. I might have been wrong...:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version