Archive > The Amazing Race

Final Episode play by play

<< < (15/16) > >>

puddin:
All those Decoys and all that money paid out to folks under contract to keep quiet and some CBS Webmonkey GIVES IT AWAY the night of the finale  ((^ !! Wait untill Gman hears about this one !
Did you all know they gave away the Suvivor Final 2 ? A week before the Finale !

rmax:
cross-posted on Realiiity

Just watched the Bransen interview on the CBS site. A couple interesting factoids:
* the stadium search took over 3 hours for them to find the departure clue
* the search for the flag from the CN Tower took nearly as long. In fact, the Linz family left thinking they had found it, and had to return for another look, and the Bransens were still looking.
* the shoe task took a lot less time than it looked. Lauren (I think) said because the shoe was so small, they only asked women with small feet to try it on.

You can also watch the final challenge between the Bransens and Weavers, vying to win the SUV (I think puddin put the link somewhere on this site)

In general, yes the Family edition was not as exciting as races past, but I still enjoyed it, and the finale was very satisfying. I would have been happy with either a Linz or Bransen victory, and was glad the Weavers came in last. Boy, did Ma Weaver ever look "rode hard, put away wet"!

Pedaler:

--- Quote ---Yes, they took the jetboats straight to Joe Davis State Park.  Here is the dock there.
--- End quote ---

Chateau,  Do you think that the finish line was roughly around your original guessed location (west of River Road)?

Chateau d If:
Good point!  I will have to check it out later on with Google Earth.  They never showed anyone going through that tunnel to the main part of the park.

Did you you see that the Weasels never did get wet in the jet boat as the preview had indicated (well I was fooled).

Some huge blocks of time are emerging in the interviews.  CN Tower searching  was 3 hours?  It looks like the flag they were looking for was over by The Docks.

Who made the call that teams would have to have chartered flights to make this fit?   =]/

The charter flights landed at the other airport in Toronto.  That could be why I never could find the SUV pick up location around Lester Pearson Airport.

And one more oddity:  I posted that the Curling was at McConnell Arena at McGill University.  Wrong.

But McConnell Arena was where both the Weasels and the Linzes went first!  So they were wrong too!  :grinC:

Slowhatch:
Four pairs of binoculars when the Bransens arrive (a gift for Gman for when he returns from vacation  ]][).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version