Archive > The Amazing Race

Mediia Whore RD 11 Quiz /RD 10 results

<< < (4/5) > >>

Mike-e:

--- Quote from: puddin on December 13, 2005, 06:42:57 PM ---Mike-e , gammy , I changed you picks
1st Linz
2nd Bransen
last Weavers

sorry if I stepped on anyones shoes but with the new clue plus you all gave me your passwords for a reason !!

--- End quote ---

What's mine is yours. You know that I love you and trust you...

puddin:
I think we did OK?  {|

gammonwoman2:
thank you, thank you and thank you!!!  ditto on what mike said, puddin!!  you are our puddin pie!! :kissC:   :thumbC:  an extra  :kissC: for mike and cinni!!      mike-e's angels rock!! :999: )!)

puddin:
like I said , if we don't win I hope its rmax's team  {| , alls good  ..its just a game, friends are most important :heartC:

I love you guys  :kussC:

rmax:
thanks puddin!  I'd rather be the equivalent of the Bransens, and come in second to Mike-e's Angels than be the Weavers of the Online TAR game.

FWIW, I'm glad I believed the spoiler about the Weavers finishing third (or I'm glad it turned out to be true).  Hoping that the majority of the MW players voted otherwise, so my score will be boosted.

I thought the Linz's were consistently the funniest, but Wally had some howlers. "Yeah, we curl all the time" for one...

I changed my pick from Linz to Bransen as to who would try to drive through a locked door. Wrong either way, so no regrets.  I should have figured it was the Weavers who would be STUPID enough to try that!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version