Archive > Survivor 11: Guatemala

When Danni wins............

<< < (3/4) > >>

Heath74:

I'm heartsick. My car broke down and my mother and I, who've watched every episode
since the start, missed the finale last night. Will there be any encore showing?  Or does
anyone know a way to see it for ourselves.  My mom's birthday is Friday and I'd love to
surprise with a recording or something...

I'd be grateful for suggestions..

Sad fan.

puddin:
CBS is rebroadcasting  the Finale Saturday night  :thumbC: , check your listings Heath74 .

thanks rmax  :kussC:

Rob:
WOW, I can't believe they are rebroadcasting! The Reunion, you didn't miss much!!!

Rob

Heath74:

rmax, thanks so much for your quick posting!  really good news.

i did look on CBS and they had a different line up for Saturday 17 Dec. do you have
any other info?

thanks again, in advance...

heath

Reality Junkee:

--- Quote from: Rob on December 12, 2005, 12:22:39 PM ---WOW, I can't believe they are rebroadcasting! The Reunion, you didn't miss much!!!

Rob

--- End quote ---

I agree with you Rob.  I was disappointed, especially when it came to Judd.  I was hoping to see a little more animosity towards Steph.  I don't know, but it just seemed he had wimped out.  What can I say, I like to see them fireworks!!!  ((^

In all honesty, I didn't care who won the money as I didn't have strong feelings for either one of them.  To me it was sort of like The Amazing Race.....please end this and let's get on with the next season.

JMHO

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version