Applause and hooting

Helicopter lands and he gets out and walks on in

Everyone all cleaned up pretty and handsome

Jeff comes down to cheers
Jeff looks like he is tired of this shtick

Danni's hair is straight, Steph all curlied out

Jeff: Alright!! Let's get to the votes
BIG LOUD CHEERS
Jeff: Jury thatnks for good final Tc, S/D waited a long time, here is what is at stake, Torrent one that Cindy chose not to give away and a million dollars, votes for a winner

FIRST VOTE: DANNI
SECOND VOTE: STEPH
THIRD VOTE: DANNI
FOURTH VOTE: DANNI

THE WINNER : DANNI

puddin:
Show challenge that Danni won immunity with envelope

Jeff: we showed that clip buying advantage, you paid 200 bucks for that, with my math that is a big return
Danni: that was best move for me, unbelievable, money well spent, this point it was all puzzles, terrible at them, i knew i woul dneed clue
Jeff: best move u made?
D: The in with Rafe and then getting him out, still deal with that though
Jeff: you made a deal rafe why did you give it up, was it really bout honor
RAfe: influenced by S's effort, wanted danni to make a decision she would be proud of but that is okay
Jeff: Danni you mentioned that once this challenge was about endurance you couldn't take him
Danni: I knew I could not take him, if I didn't make tha tmove family would ahve killed me, I like to think I'm a stealth bomber
Jeff: I never saw D playing game, was she underated
Gary: she smiled and worked hard, defijnitely played game
Jeff: Rafe you were morally conflicted, chicken a whole other topic
Rafe: morals hardest part, thinking truly proud of my decisions, didn't want to throw that away just to try and win, was surprised at the II's, no one expected me to win, i believe in myself, think people underestimated me
Jeff: Lydia bless your heart, but how were you still ing ame
Lydia: came in with differnet strategy, being mom, nurturing is a key but also though not athletic, i was provider and did job well with smile
jeff: somethig to be said for that, youra ttitude in toughtest season was remarkable, she would show up with smile
Lydia: positive attitude and good heart will take you far

Shot of the returning player scene

Jeff: twist was S/BJ coming back, appealing part was to decide to get rid of them or keep them
Steph: for me it was difficult didn't think past first TC, my first thing was to be leader and make a good alliance, major one with rafe and two others and got me to end
Jeff: you were sweetheart last season, hard?
Steph: Yeah, coming into this wasn't palying for seventh, same person but I am same person, I am who I am but I had to make tough decisions, have to play hard
Jeff: didyou think you could win?
Steph: came to game and thought i had a great chance but then I thought with other reactions thought I won't win. Rafe and I played same game, he may have won if Danni picked him (she said good move to Danni)
Jeff: starstruck?

Cindy: she was part of reason but only that if she can do I can do better
Jeff: Gary you were like S/BJ??
Gary: big fan, they were favorites, used it to their advantage, give them credit
Jeff: Wanna hear truth, you said it impacted game b/c it was cool to be around them
Gary: No dbout, asking them questions, they looked up to her, people were glad she was there

Jeff; Steph you won 10, lost 36 times in challenges, 25
TC's, does say a lot, hats off to you!
Jeff: Now you had bond with Judd and when he was voted out, blindside, one of the best exit lines

THEY SHOW IT

Reality Junkee:

--- Quote from: puddin on December 11, 2005, 09:32:29 PM ---Great Spoiler rshadduck    :keetaC:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,7142.0.html

--- End quote ---

My question is this:  we find out live who wins and not even Stephanie or Danni knew how the voting would come out til the live show.  So if that's the case, how could her grandma know she won?  It hadn't been revealed yet. [^/

puddin:
Maybe Danni had a good feeling about the outcome  :winkC:

gammonwoman2:
WTG PUDDIN!! :danceC:  GREAT WRAP UP AND GREAT EPISODES!!   :keetaC:  I THINK, NO I KNOW, I WILL GET LOWEST SCORE OF ALL THE SITES TOGETHER!!  ((^  DANG, FORGOT ABOUT TRYING TO HELP TEAM BE NO1!!! |(  YES, I HAVE LOST MY MIND!!  LOVE Y'ALL AND ALL OF YOU DID GOOD!! :kissC:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version