Archive > The Amazing Race

TAR8 Finale Poll

<< < (2/4) > >>

puddin:
Not that I know of Hi-Fi , I'm voting with my gut & hinkie feelings . Weavers have has a weird edit since day 1 , especially Rolly , the camara man was infatuated with his face . Plus with the editing that they got, my guess is its the All-American Linz against the Evil Weavers as the race to the finish line .

Pedaler:
1) Linz
2) Bransen
3) Weaver

I'm picking the Bransens over the Weavers because of Niagara's shadow analysis in the Niagara Gorge.  From past races, the producers normally design the race for close finishes at the end.  If the Weavers are an hour or two behind the Linzes on the jetboats, as Niagara suggests, I think the odds of the other team being even further behind is low.  So, I think the Bransens are between the two teams in the gorge.  Since the park is close to the end of the jetboat ride, the racers should finish at the end in the same order they begin the jetboat ride.  Kind of like that awful Huntsville finish.

Of course, I'll feel more confident if Chateau is able to confirm Niagara's analysis.

rmax:

--- Quote from: Pedaler on December 12, 2005, 07:39:35 AM ---1) Linz
2) Bransen
3) Weaver

--- End quote ---

That's what I'm counting on.  Don't even want the Weavers to be close to 2d place, let alone win.

puddin:
rethinking my line up too  ]][

Linz betting spoiler
( Take Bart the Bears spoiler  with a grain of salt , but who would have thought rshadduck's   one post survivor spoiler would be right ? The Weaver spoiler just might have something to it ?

Bart the Bear
*Weaver final leg spoiler*
 My aunt is visiting and she just happens to be a friend of Rebecca (oh god). She knows that I'm a fan of TAR so I decided what the hell and asked her if they won. Maybe Rebecca might have told her something

Answer: No, they came in 3rd.

I then asked her who won but she told me that she never asked.

In short, Weavers come in 3rd in the final leg and do not win

( unless the date is wrong or were wrong about the date then this leads me to beleive the Weavers & Bransens are neck & neck at Union Station )
Sun reader Andrew Bagley recalled running into the Bransen and Weaver families in front of Toronto's Union Station on July 30, where a hotdog vendor gave them a clue that directed them to Polson Pier, aka the Docks

Mandoli:

--- Quote from: puddin on December 12, 2005, 11:56:55 AM ---*Weaver final leg spoiler*
 My aunt is visiting and she just happens to be a friend of Rebecca (oh god). She knows that I'm a fan of TAR so I decided what the hell and asked her if they won. Maybe Rebecca might have told her something

Answer: No, they came in 3rd.

I then asked her who won but she told me that she never asked.

In short, Weavers come in 3rd in the final leg and do not win
--- End quote ---

That sounds so good to hear. :)* Glad to know I got something right all season.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version