Author Topic: The disliked teams  (Read 6229 times)

Offline davidinjapan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Be just and do justice
    • My pictures of the Kansai area, Japan
The disliked teams
« on: December 07, 2005, 08:19:13 AM »
Each season, there seems to be a team that most people gravitate to - those that we strongly dislike.

This season, it's The Weavers.  However, before the Weavers, we had: Team Guido, Will and Tara, Flo and Zach, Jonathan and Victoria, and Rob and Amber, just to name a few.

I'm just curious - which team did you dislike the most?

For me, I'm torn - as the Weavers strike me the most - but that's now, since we're in the present and going through watching the show.  If I had to go back and choose a team I dislike, I think it'd have to be either Will/Tara or Jonathan/Victoria.  More for the men in the teams than the women.  I hated Will always "quitting", and I really wish that he had just quit.  And Jonathan - well, he can call editing all he wants - but I'm a believer in the "Do unto others" policy, or the "If you don't have anything nice to say" policy.

How about ya'll?

Offline goodyingbadyang

• RFF Full Member
  • I'm hungry
Re: The disliked teams
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 09:01:02 AM »
Hayden and Aaron  (:;)

only because Hayden hid behind a bush

Weavers = best.team.to.race.tha.race.evah.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2005, 10:17:34 AM »
I would take 100 Flo's & Will's as well as around 20  Weavers any day over Jonathug , never ever hit a woman and his mental abuse was horrific  (:;)

Offline Hi-Fi

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2005, 11:15:50 AM »
Hayden and Aaron  (:;)

only because Hayden hid behind a bush

Weavers = best.team.to.race.tha.race.evah.

That's funny. I loved Hayden. Better to be a pain than  disrespectful with other cultures (Kendra), abusive(Jonathan), big liar (team guido) or rude(Wull/Tara)

But the worst for me are the Weavers. Hipocrites.

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2005, 07:14:38 PM »
Hayden hiding behind the potted palm is one of my favorite TAR memories. 

I am not part of the "we" who hold Flo and Zach in the strongly dislike category. 

Flo is very nice, just out of her element on TAR.  But Zach was perfect for holding her up to the task. 

I got to meet Victoria at the West Coast finale party for TAR7 and I get the impression she is Zach's counterpart in her support of Jonathan.  Imagine how impossible that life must be.  I think she could wup his ass if the need ever suited her.  She's quite tall and very fit.

My dislikes are Kendra, Jonathan, the TAR1 team that stole the taxi at CDG, Adam for being a perpetual baby, and most definitely the Weasels.
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2005, 01:53:30 AM »
There isn't a more hated team for me than the Weavers. They can trash talk all they'd like. No respect.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2005, 09:08:05 PM »
These are my 5 Bottom Teams:
Adam and Rebecca (3rd AR6)
Susan and Patrick (8th AR7)
The Weaver Family
Alison and Donny (10th AR5)
Lynn and Alex (5th AR7)

Offline helenmarie

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2005, 10:01:39 PM »
Each season, there seems to be a team that most people gravitate to - those that we strongly dislike.

This season, it's The Weavers.  However, before the Weavers, we had: Team Guido, Will and Tara, Flo and Zach, Jonathan and Victoria, and Rob and Amber, just to name a few.

I'm just curious - which team did you dislike the most?

For me, I'm torn - as the Weavers strike me the most - but that's now, since we're in the present and going through watching the show.  If I had to go back and choose a team I dislike, I think it'd have to be either Will/Tara or Jonathan/Victoria.  More for the men in the teams than the women.  I hated Will always "quitting", and I really wish that he had just quit.  And Jonathan - well, he can call editing all he wants - but I'm a believer in the "Do unto others" policy, or the "If you don't have anything nice to say" policy.

How about ya'll?