Author Topic: A question  (Read 2469 times)

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
A question
« on: December 06, 2005, 10:28:10 AM »
Just wondered if anybody might know who will be helping Randal & Rebecca on their final task.  You know, which candidates who were fired.

I hope somebody might know. :winkC:

Offline davidinjapan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Be just and do justice
    • My pictures of the Kansai area, Japan
Re: A question
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 04:08:48 AM »
I'm wagering that two of em are going to be Markus and Marshawn.  Markus, because he was one of the worst contestants this season (and usually they bring back the worst).  Marshawn, because she flaked out of her assigned task and was fired for it.  I also think they're going to bring Kristi, the short blond haired southern girl who was "Hard to work with".  And maybe as another person, Toral, the girl that Rebecca stood up for, however, in that next task, didn't take the lead, let her team down and was fired.

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2005, 09:36:43 PM »
Another person I was just thinking of is Clay.  Both Rebecca & Randal didn't like working with him, so he's a shoo in (I would think) because no matter what, he'll make somebodys life miserable.   And you're right about Toral with her "Nobody on the face of this earth is as good as me" attitude will definitely make things interesting.   :grinC:

Here's Rebecca & Randal celebrating  :keetaC:

Offline davidinjapan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Be just and do justice
    • My pictures of the Kansai area, Japan
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 11:21:57 PM »
I can't beleive this season!  It was shocking to see them get to pick their team.  Maybe they wanted less drama and more good work (although the drama seemed to be there none-the-less).

And how could Randall, or someone on his team not check the weather forecast??