Author Topic: EP 13 :"Big Win, Big Decision…Big Mistake?"  (Read 12647 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP 13 :"Big Win, Big Decision…Big Mistake?"
« on: December 01, 2005, 08:22:35 PM »
Next time...........

Cindy: pattern there, makes me uncomfortable (to everyone after TC)
Cindy: was not priveleged with the information
The strategy deepens
Steph: that's a tough decision (to Rafe)

Tribe shocked with awful dillema (at a challenge)
STEPH: OMG's!!!!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2005, 04:29:02 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP 13 ( no title yet )
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2005, 08:28:38 PM »
rshadduck's  spoiler is looking better & better , Steph can't win against anyone thats left now ...Bahhhhhhhhhhhhh (Goat )

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2005, 08:38:10 PM »
Agreed Cindy looks good to go this week.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2005, 08:45:03 PM »
Seems so CJ  , now if only we knew who TOT really is and what Sera has to do with all of this ?
To refresh what TOT has said happens next , Cindy next boot , final 4 Lydia /Rafe and Danni /Steph with Danni /Steph final 2  :yaya:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2005, 11:59:22 PM »
Website clues:
Feeling deceived after a tribemate's ousting, one Survivor confronts the Tribe.

After a big win, one Survivor has a big decision: try and break the "car curse" or risk it all to drive away with a new car.

One Survivor's car decision creates a rift at camp. Will this affect who goes home next?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
promo screengrabs
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2005, 10:22:15 AM »
Web Promo

VO:Last Thursday sore loser  Judd Shocked the tribe
Judd: I hope you all get bit by freakin crocodile ..scumbags
VO: Thursday Survivor week kicks off with an even bigger shocker
VO: would you give up a brand new car ?
Danni : oh my God
VO: so that your fellow survivors could each have one ?
Steph: Gasp
Jeff: tough decision
VO: and these remaining castaways have only one chance to make the final 4
Jeff: 36 long days about to come to come to the end for one of you tonight
VO: don't miss a new Suvivor Thursday and the season Finale Sunday

« Last Edit: December 02, 2005, 10:44:35 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP 13 :"Big Win, Big Decision…Big Mistake?"
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2005, 04:30:40 PM »
TDT thinks
Cindy wins RC
Steph wins IC
boot probably Cindy with Lydia or Danni as a backup
Sure sounds like Cindy keeps the car for herself ..I say good for her ..she was probably next so no matter .

thanks to survivorfever

Episode Title:

"Big Win, Big Decision…Big Mistake?"

ONE CASTAWAY MUST DECIDE IF THEY BELIEVE IN THE "CAR CURSE" (NO SURVIVOR TO EVER WIN A CAR DURING THE COMPETITION HAS GONE ON TO BECOME THE ULTIMATE SURVIVOR), ON "SURVIVOR: GUATEMALA -- THE MAYA EMPIRE," THURSDAY, DEC. 8
"Big Win, Big Decision…Big Mistake?" -- One castaway who wins a car must decide if they believe in the "car curse," on SURVIVOR: GUATEMALA -- THE MAYA EMPIRE, Thursday, Dec. 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. After a big win, one castaway is presented with a big decision…will they choose to try and break the "car curse" (no castaway who has ever won a car during the competition has become the Ultimate Survivor) or risk it all to drive away with a new car? Will this decision effect who goes home next? The castaways battle it out in a very close race for Immunity and a guaranteed spot in the Final Four. And, the fourteenth member is voted out of the tribe.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2005, 04:35:21 PM by puddin »

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2005, 07:33:00 PM »
makes sense, cindy is next to go!!    :waveC:    didn't rafe take her or visa versa on a reward??   :huhC:      hmmmmmm, let me to think!!    :madC:     think cindy would take stephbiotch or someone else?? !!!  |( 

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2005, 01:12:20 PM »
puddin, thanks for posting these vidcaps.  The 4 cars (maybe 5...one is out of the picture) is interesting.  I'm not good with spoilers like the rest of you and figuring out what they mean.  But I do enjoy reading them.  Maybe I'll learn something by reading all your speculations and other thoughts. :winkC:

BTW puddin, I love your avatar and sig line! :thumbC:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2005, 12:05:35 AM »
Oh thanks Reality Junkee ..mostly I swipe from other boards ..my gut feelings just aren't what they use to be,I blame the remarkable editing that MarkBurnett has given us this season . </]

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2005, 12:58:56 AM »
Seems so CJ  , now if only we knew who TOT really is and what Sera has to do with all of this ?

Don't ever forget that Sera is out there somewhere stirring the s**t clockwise, as he so eloquently puts it.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.  We could use a good kick in the butt this season.  It's been absolutely no fun without the Lord and Master.   

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2005, 08:48:26 AM »
makes sense, cindy is next to go!!    :waveC:    didn't rafe take her or visa versa on a reward??   :huhC:      hmmmmmm, let me to think!!    :madC:     think cindy would take stephbiotch or someone else?? !!!  |( 
Cindy won the Q&A RC and took Rafe on the reward.

I feel very bad for Cindy being out of the loop on the Judd boot.  Makes me think less of Rafe that he didn't stick to his alliance with her, in favor of keeping Lydia.  But maybe that was Steph's (boo! hiss!) decision...I'd like to think so.  I so hope she loses!

PenguinsDance

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2005, 11:39:31 AM »
Hey there everybody  :smileC:

Thanks again for all the insight this season ~ hard to believe it's almost over!  I've been lurking, but not posting...until now.  I have to admit we're BIG Rafe and Cindy fans in our household.  BOO to Steph.    :neenerC:

<(      :holidayC: :holidayC: :holidayC: :holidayC:

PD

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2005, 01:35:39 PM »
If Cindy is RC winner, she should bargain for a spot in the F4. I would give up the car for a F4 spot. Besides, remember Matthew on the Amazon season, he gave up a family visit so the others could see their family members, without even being asked if he would want to, and Jeff turned around and gave him a night away with his mom.

To bad Cindy, Danni, and Lydia aren't smart enough to ban together to get rid of Steph and Rafe (only because he has won so many challenges). Especially, if Steph is the IC winner, it would be a perfect time to boot Rafe.

Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2005, 01:11:13 PM »
And for Matthew's selfless act, he was rewarded by NOT being chosen winner.  At this point in the game, it's every man for himself and the alliances fall by the wayside pretty quickly.  The only person who ever really gave his word and stuck to it was Rudy.  And I guess you have to say that Richard stuck by his word to Rudy.  Can we think of any others who were steadfast and true?  Colby and
Tina?    :keetaC:   

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2005, 01:19:06 PM »
boring eyemail ~

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2005, 02:34:10 AM »
 :sleepC:
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2005, 12:16:53 PM »
Keeta  ((^ , your avatar is a riot   :santaC:

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2005, 02:25:33 PM »
I was just over at Whore to post my weekly picks and I noticed none of my picks last week registered.  Isn't that nice?  This reminds me of why I hate playing on that site.  This week I copied my picks to a file just in case.  I hate those asshats. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2005, 02:34:20 PM »
I kid you not amikino , last week the same thing happened to me but thought it was my fault so just shook it off when I went over to change some things around ,and think I will take a hop over now to check again ..

HoHoHo  :keetaC:

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2005, 03:10:02 PM »
Isn't that interesting...that both of us might get dropped.  I just went back to check on mine and they're still there.  I know for a fact that I made my picks last week because I remember specifically looking at my two remaining "team members" in order to see that Judd wasn't one of them.  I've had this happen over there before.  One year, when I had a particularly high point accumulation, they just happened to "lose" my votes for the finale.  I wrote emails complaining and got nowhere.  I stopped playing over there for a few years because I was in a snit.  It's just a game after all, but just like Harry B. is all knicker-twisted about cheating at another site, it just makes you mad.  There's been such a dearth of spoiling this season that the usual high scorers are getting the same scores as everyone else and they just can't hack it.   

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2005, 03:43:10 PM »
i think your kitty need a refill amikino  :keetaC: