Author Topic: Damnit Steph!!  (Read 50428 times)

Offline Cecil

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Steph!
Damnit Steph!!
« on: November 24, 2005, 03:45:39 AM »
I think everyone here knows that I am one of the biggest if not the biggest diehard Steph LaGrossa dan on these boards and although she seems to get a whole lot of hateing on her this season I totally stick by her.  She realised what she did wrong in Palau and she fixed that by building a good solid alliance and putting herself in a more powerful position to win the game.  I can't see how anybody can deny that. =]/

Anyway onto the disscussion topic.  Does anyone else think Steph made a big mistake voting Jamie out last episode?  I mean if she makes it to final two like I'm hopeing she does the only people she can possibly beat in the final 2 are Jamie and Judd.  As soon as Judd goes Steph has almost guarenteed that she will not win the million or more importantly the sole survivor of Guetemala. :':')

Secondly.  Can anyone else see Steph Rafe and Lydia being on the chopping block this week?  Without Jamie and by voting without informing Judd the three of them may have just made a very costly mistake leaving themselves open for an alliance of Juud, Gary, Danni and Cindy? |(
The Best Aliance in Survivor History!!!!

RFF's number 1 Steph LaGrossa Fan

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Damnit Steph!!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2005, 11:09:24 AM »
  I suggest you read the Spoiler board Cecil, thats  if you want to be spoiled   :yaya:

Happy Turkey Day  {|

Offline Cecil

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Steph!
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2005, 10:34:26 PM »
Yeah.  Shes not out of the woods yet though. Gary may be gone but Danni and Rafe are still going strong. |(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2005, 12:31:38 AM »
Could her editing get any uglier  {l{ .. poor Lydia shes Cinderella as the evil Steph orders her to deliver water . And Jamie & BJ ..you just know that they are having a good ole time in the Lodge making fun of Steph ..pretty safe to say she won't be getting their votes .

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2005, 07:41:23 AM »
Cecil made a good point about the dangerous ground Steph now has to tread in keeping her alliance strong.  Gary did try to forge an alternative F4, but with Rafe, not Cindy.  Just didn't work out for him, that's all.

Offline Cecil

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Steph!
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2005, 06:43:34 PM »
I don't like to gloat.  Wait what am I talkinf about I love gloating!  Nobody thought Steph would even make it to merge.  But you know what she overcame the odds and made it 2 final four with a target on her back!  Shes more than made up for her bad luck in palau.  =]/   

As for the finalle who does everyone think will win?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2005, 11:10:29 PM »
Steph was on my local news , says she is doing a line of bikinis & fitness wear for some Brazalian company , also shes expecting a engagement ring for X-Mas . Rumor is she already sold her wedding coverage to some rag magazine for mega-bucks .

Offline davidinjapan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Be just and do justice
    • My pictures of the Kansai area, Japan
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2005, 08:22:52 AM »
I think I like Survivor Steph more than Make Up Wearing Steph...  I just, ugh - I dunno... it was weird seeing her on the finale all made up like that. 

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2005, 09:05:40 AM »
Oh Steph is so much better looking when she doesn't wear makeup it is ridiculous.  I'm not sure who does her makeup for her but this is the second aftershow in a row where you could have made the argument she looked better when she was unshowered and wearing no makeup.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2005, 12:26:41 PM »
Stephs penciled in eyebrows , yuk

As a girl I have to say that Danni was by far the prettiest Survivor winner to date , imo she is just stunning .

Offline Vernie

• RFF Full Member
  • Survivor Junkie, GOLF GODDESS, Hard working mom
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2005, 01:10:29 PM »
I have to agree with you Puddin.  My husband and I got into an argument about who looked better. (:;)
I said Danni by far looked better and he said Steph. Then I told him to shut up because I was right. :neenerC:
GrassrootSoccer.Org
www.aidsresearch.org

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2005, 05:22:43 PM »
Danni looks better now that she has some weight back on.

And I think Steph did out last them all and should have won...but survivor jury vote with pride and disappointment of not making final 2 then who played the game.

Offline Cecil

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Steph!
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2005, 10:44:36 PM »
Can anyone else see this final two being a repeat of all stars?  Once again the passive person who hid away until the end and  kissed ass at the end beats the one who really played the better game.  I was just hopeing that people would vote purely on the competition not personally.  of course that didn't happen...

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2005, 12:33:01 PM »
As a girl I have to say that Danni was by far the prettiest Survivor winner to date , imo she is just stunning .

Danni and Steph looked aweful all made up. Jenna from Amazon was by far the best looking winner!

Can anyone else see this final two being a repeat of all stars?  Once again the passive person who hid away until the end and  kissed ass at the end beats the one who really played the better game.  I was just hopeing that people would vote purely on the competition not personally.  of course that didn't happen...

I am still livid about the final results. I am tired of the jury being so caught up in their emotions and not voting for the person that played the game the best. If those jury members were upset Steph was in the F2, they have no one to blame, but themselves. They could have voted her off at any time.
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline charlierose

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2005, 10:19:33 AM »
I really agree. It is not fair that for the Survivors playing a great game, the other vote against them.

Stephanie, was far more better Survivor than Danni.

Both looked great on the finale.

Offline Car84

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2005, 05:49:06 PM »
Danni looked A LOT better on Day 39 than she did on the finale show.  I'd say the same for Stephanie.  Then there's Julie Berry.  In my opinion, she's probably the most attractive Survivor-away-from-makeup EVER!  EVER!!!  (Jeff would agree.)

In the closing days of Guatemala, the guys ended up looking like ragged scraggly old men (even though they didn't make it to the closing days).  The girls looked like they just got back from the beauty shop and spa.  Even along-for-the-ride-no-threat Lydia looked like her hair was done up at the salon when she was booted.

How can this be explained?  Do women have a natural knack to look stunning after 39 hellish days?

Offline Car84

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2005, 05:52:13 PM »
... and Rafe.  He always had that acid reflux / heartburn look in his face - especially at Tribal Council.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2005, 01:04:13 AM »
you guys are all funny.  Steph, Danni and Lydia all had nice looking hair because of the proteins they got from eating that "chicken".  See, if Rafe had a piece of honey burnt chicken, he would have lovely locks himself. :grinC: :grinC:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2005, 10:37:11 AM »
Bathfizzy  :lolCX: lol !! I was getting scared that Rafe was going to win the whole game based on the fact that he was the only one that did not eat the sacred chicken ..only because I had Danni in my picks ...anyway that TC was a riot , the girls were giggling and Jeffy was just shaking his head at them like " inbelievable "  ]][ . And yeah ,I probably would have eaten the chicken too, it looked great   :winkC:

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2005, 07:52:21 PM »
Actually having Rafe win the million bucks would have been fine with me.  I really liked the F3 and thought they played well to get there.  Rafe won quite a few challenges.  My fondest memory of Rafe in a challenge was when he took that upside down dunk into the water when he fell off some rope thing.  Can't remember what the exact challenge was---but it was funny.  :winkC: :winkC:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2005, 09:09:03 PM »
Oh don't get me wrong , I loved Rafe and all but he's not who I had in my game picks to win ..and I agree  Bathfizzy he was quite the character   :lolCX:

Offline I Luv Steph

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2005, 04:16:22 PM »
That stupid Danni! I hate that B****1

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2006, 01:07:40 PM »
That stupid Danni! I hate that B****1

Shouldn't you really focus your energy on the stupid jury? They couldn't get over the fact that Steph out smarted them.
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline Cecil

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Steph!
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2006, 03:00:45 AM »
Damn right.  Jurys that make it personal always suck they screw the better players over.  Examples include, All Stars, Australia and Guatemala.  I don't care whether she won the title or the million I will still consider Stephanie LaGrossa the Winner of Survivor 11.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2006, 03:08:01 AM »
Cecil, you've been the biggest fan of Steph!!  And i just want to say I'm sorry she didn't win.  I was thinking 'bout ya & how disappointed you are that she wasn't the sole survivor.
I like Steph too, but also Danni, so either one...or even Rafe...would've been ok with me.  However,just for YOU!! I really wanted Steph to win  :jam:

Ruday :waves: