Archive > Survivor 11: Guatemala

Damnit Steph!!

<< < (2/8) > >>

Cecil:
I don't like to gloat.  Wait what am I talkinf about I love gloating!  Nobody thought Steph would even make it to merge.  But you know what she overcame the odds and made it 2 final four with a target on her back!  Shes more than made up for her bad luck in palau.  =]/   

As for the finalle who does everyone think will win?

puddin:
Steph was on my local news , says she is doing a line of bikinis & fitness wear for some Brazalian company , also shes expecting a engagement ring for X-Mas . Rumor is she already sold her wedding coverage to some rag magazine for mega-bucks .

davidinjapan:
I think I like Survivor Steph more than Make Up Wearing Steph...  I just, ugh - I dunno... it was weird seeing her on the finale all made up like that. 

Trevor:
Oh Steph is so much better looking when she doesn't wear makeup it is ridiculous.  I'm not sure who does her makeup for her but this is the second aftershow in a row where you could have made the argument she looked better when she was unshowered and wearing no makeup.

puddin:
Stephs penciled in eyebrows , yuk

As a girl I have to say that Danni was by far the prettiest Survivor winner to date , imo she is just stunning .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version