Archive > Survivor 11: Guatemala

Damnit Steph!!

<< < (3/8) > >>

Vernie:
I have to agree with you Puddin.  My husband and I got into an argument about who looked better. (:;)
I said Danni by far looked better and he said Steph. Then I told him to shut up because I was right. :neenerC:

Texan:
Danni looks better now that she has some weight back on.

And I think Steph did out last them all and should have won...but survivor jury vote with pride and disappointment of not making final 2 then who played the game.

Cecil:
Can anyone else see this final two being a repeat of all stars?  Once again the passive person who hid away until the end and  kissed ass at the end beats the one who really played the better game.  I was just hopeing that people would vote purely on the competition not personally.  of course that didn't happen...

'keeta:

--- Quote from: puddin on December 12, 2005, 12:26:41 PM ---As a girl I have to say that Danni was by far the prettiest Survivor winner to date , imo she is just stunning .

--- End quote ---

Danni and Steph looked aweful all made up. Jenna from Amazon was by far the best looking winner!

--- Quote from: Cecil on December 12, 2005, 10:44:36 PM ---Can anyone else see this final two being a repeat of all stars?  Once again the passive person who hid away until the end and  kissed ass at the end beats the one who really played the better game.  I was just hopeing that people would vote purely on the competition not personally.  of course that didn't happen...

--- End quote ---

I am still livid about the final results. I am tired of the jury being so caught up in their emotions and not voting for the person that played the game the best. If those jury members were upset Steph was in the F2, they have no one to blame, but themselves. They could have voted her off at any time.

charlierose:
I really agree. It is not fair that for the Survivors playing a great game, the other vote against them.

Stephanie, was far more better Survivor than Danni.

Both looked great on the finale.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version