Author Topic: " LOST" *spoilers*  (Read 108253 times)

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
Re: Any " LOST" fans ??
« Reply #525 on: November 07, 2006, 06:57:36 PM »
Hey Jeffrey what day of the month is it  ???

:rfth:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #526 on: November 07, 2006, 07:25:16 PM »
 :whisper: :dpanic: :food:

Offline Cole

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #527 on: November 07, 2006, 08:11:18 PM »
u know TV commercials say taking a mydol helps...LOL
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

[IM

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #528 on: November 07, 2006, 08:21:45 PM »
lol , all that helps me is peanut butter & chocolate

Day Break or what ever its called looks pretty good
20 minute preview
http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=1&pmmsid=1761780&referer=http%3A//television.aol.com/

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #529 on: November 07, 2006, 08:31:41 PM »
And this all relates to LOST how?   ???

Offline Cole

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #530 on: November 07, 2006, 09:10:05 PM »
 :didimiss: puddin did we address him?  :lol3:

[IM

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #531 on: November 07, 2006, 09:37:59 PM »

:didimiss: puddin did we address him?  :lol3:
Sorry OFF TOPIC  :lol:

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #532 on: November 08, 2006, 08:57:17 AM »
Cole, why are you always trying to drag me into these fights? I'd rather watch and laugh from the sidelines.

Back on topic: Really anxious for tonights show. I heard some stolen clips on Jay and Jack. I'll give the gist of it below with spoiler space. Trust me, this is a GREAT spoiler piece.

Jack: The tumor on your spine is borderline inoperable. And at the rate it's growing, that borderline goes away in about one week. Your O.R. room, it's fully stocked?
Juliet: Yes
Jack: Anesthesia, sterile?
Juliet: Yes
Jack (To Ben): You need to be in surgery yesterday.
Ben: Allright then. Whatever you need. It's yours. I'm ready.
Jack: No, I think you misunderstood me. I didn't say I was gonna do it. I just wanted you to understand how you're going to die. You think I believe you people? You think I'm going to trust you? That I'm just going to do the surgery and HOPE that you let me go?
Juliet: Jack please!
Jack: Don't!
Ben: Well Jack. I'm very disappointed in your decision.
Jack: Well then, at least you won't have to be disappointed for very long.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #533 on: November 08, 2006, 03:06:51 PM »
I'm looking foreward to it tonight, but I know it's going to be the last for another 13 weeks.  Oh well, good thing we have Reality TV!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #534 on: November 08, 2006, 03:24:01 PM »
I've already watched 5 clips or so for tonight ..why oh why did I ruin 15 minutes of the show :grins:?

Spoiler highlight

Kate centric - All of tonight’s flashbacks are of Kate.
Somehow while out on the run Kate falls in Love with a police officer named Kevin.
He thinks her name is Monica and they get married.

One day while out shopping she calls the Marshall and asks him to stop trying to find her. But the Marshall insists that she’s not the type to settle down.

At breakfast her husband buys her Oceanic tickets to go to Costa Rica on there overdue honeymoon he then leaves for work in his Miami Dade patrol car. I didn’t notice the number of the car or house.

Later she takes pregnancy test and its negative but it freaks her out. She can’t have a kid while on the run. She confronts her husband but not before she drugs him. I’m a fugitive and you would eventually find out she then leaves him.

Present day

Locke, Sayid, Desmond and two people who we never saw for two years with Eko.

Locke tells group it might have been a bear or animal but sayid knows he’s lying.
Locke knows Eko was killed for a reason but doesn’t know what it is. They will bury Eko here but they went to get his Holy Stick.

During Eulogy Locke bangs Holy stick into grave and notices the writing. Lift up your eyes and look north

Locke takes this as a sign.

Jack checks the x-ray. Henry and Juliette walk in
Jack tells Henry he’s got about a week before the tumor becomes inoperable.
Henry says well do it tomorrow.
Jack says “you misunderstood me, I’m letting you know how your gonna die.

I’m not going to do the operation

Henry says he’s disappointed
Jack says you won’t be disappointed long.

Kate and sawyer breaking rocks when there’s an alarm going off
Alex (French woman’s daughter) is taking out people with her slingshot.

She gets into a standoff with Pickett and she want to know where CARL is. (The boy in Kate’s cage.) She insists on talking to Henry. Pickett says O.K.

They grab her from behind and she yells to Kate don’t trust him he’s gonna kill your boyfriend (Sawyer).

Juliette shows up and asks Kate to put on a hood she needs her help to prevent Pickett from killing Sawyer.

Brings Kate to Jack they talk Kate begs Jack to operate on Henry. Jack refuses angrily.
What did they do to you why do you believe what they say?

Kate goes back to her cage talks to Sawyer about what happened. Sawyer doesn’t need saving. Kate want’s to break Sawyer out and try to run. She breaks Sawyers lock open and Sawyer tells her about the “Alcatraz type” Island a couple of miles away.

There’s no where to run he didn’t want to tell her so she wouldn’t give up hope. They start making out and Yes they Had SEX. (I think one of them must die now do to the sex)

They share a moment when sawyer asked about what she said when he was getting beaten up by Pickett and she just kisses him. He says yeah I love you too.

Jack asleep hears the monitor again it sounded like Alex to me but it’s incoherent. Jack goes to his door and turns the handle and remarkable its open and nobody is out there. He goes down the hall to the control room Henry sits in to monitor everything. He keeps looking around and finds an armory he grabs a gun and loads it.

He checks the monitors again and sees Kate with Sawyer. Henry shows up behind Jack and says I would have thought that she would end up with you. Jack turned and pointed his gun at Henry. Henry says I guess this is the proverbial nail in my coffin. Jack looks at him and says Tomorrow.

Have everything I need ready and you better keep your word when it’s over I want off this island.

When Jack starts operating Pickett and an Other leave the observation area leaving Mr. Friendly behind. Pickett is basically going off to kill Sawyer.

During the operation Jack makes a cut in Henry’s (kidney) I think the monitor starts to beep and an Other assistant says should he be bleeding that much Jack says no and Knocks him out. He orders Juliette away from the table and talks to Mr. Friendly.
I made an incision and he’s got about an hour before he bleeds out and dies.

Come in here with your walkie talkie.

Meanwhile Sawyer got an upper hand on Pickett but Kate was being held at gunpoint. Sawyer was taken outside the cage and brought to his knees Pickett points gun to sawyers head and says this is for Colleen.

Walkie talkie goes off and Mr. Friendly asks Pickett if he’s near the cages which he replies yes. Give the walkie talkie to Kate.

Pickett - Why?
Mr. Friendly - Because if you don’t the Dr. is gonna let Ben die.

Kate gets talkie Jack tells her you have about an hour to run. Do you remember the story I told you when you stitched me up on the beach. She replies yes. When your safe call me back and tell me the story. She replies I can’t leave. Jack yells to her do it Kate. Run

Sawyer just looking up at Pickett Kate looking on and then

LOST

Yeah that’s it.

Insiderscoop

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #535 on: November 09, 2006, 09:44:36 AM »
So, we have to wait three months now? Actually, I think that was very smart of Jack.
Maybe I missed something, but why does (I think his name is) Picket blame Sawyer for the death of Colleen?

Bashful

« Reply #536 on: November 09, 2006, 04:00:58 PM »
 :gaah:   My VCR stopped before the end of the episode!  Did they extend this episode a minute or two longer than usual?  Oh, I hate it when that happens because my VCR doesn't know it's supposed to keep recording!

So, what is going on exactly when the last scene ends?  Is Sawyer still alive?  Did Kate get away?  What happened???    :'(

Offline Cole

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #537 on: November 09, 2006, 10:58:45 PM »
the second island blew up

[IM

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #538 on: November 10, 2006, 12:02:49 AM »
There were lions and tigers and bears! Oh MY!  :o

Bashful

« Reply #539 on: November 10, 2006, 12:48:01 AM »
Thanks.  You two are a BIG help.    :meow:

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #540 on: November 10, 2006, 06:58:51 AM »
Actually Sawyer was shot, and Tom told Jack he could try to save Sawyer after he saved Ben.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #541 on: November 10, 2006, 10:19:51 AM »
Michael came out of the blue and attacked Pickett, who tried to jiggy with Kate and Sawyer.

Bashful

« Reply #542 on: November 10, 2006, 11:46:41 AM »
Michael came out of the blue and attacked Pickett, who tried to jiggy with Kate and Sawyer.

Hmmm, I'm not exactly sure what the last half of your statement means, lol.

Thank you both for the update.  I was so upset...I had set the clock on my VCR at EXACTLY the correct time, just so this kind of thing wouldn't happen!  I taped another show immediately after "LOST" on another station, hence the early cut-off.

Thanks again!   :-*

Offline Cole

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #543 on: November 10, 2006, 02:43:31 PM »
I thought you didn't watch Lost for reason you didn't want to go into?

[IM

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #544 on: November 10, 2006, 02:49:07 PM »
Oddly enough, I was thinking the same thing.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #545 on: November 10, 2006, 03:23:48 PM »
They have the episodes on ABC.com, if you still want to see the last 5 mins. 

Offline Cole

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #546 on: November 10, 2006, 03:25:54 PM »
unless of course you have conflicts of interests  :meow:  :yess:  :lol3:

[IM

Bashful

« Reply #547 on: November 10, 2006, 03:29:52 PM »
Ah, some people actually pay attention to what I say.    :lol3:

Yes, I've not watched Lost on a regular basis, but I do tune in occasionally when the previews look very interesting.

Surely you guys know how it is...  Life requires many different things of each of us, and TV watching is really just entertainment, though at times we might think our lives depend on knowing who was voted out of Survivor!   ;)  I am trying very hard to limit my TV watching, and that is merely one reason I didn't want to be sucked into the Lost experience.

Another reason is a longer story.  J.J. Abrams is the creator of Lost and he created Alias before that.  I was WAY into Alias, taping, watching, buying the boxed sets, etc.  I guess Sydney Bristow was like my fantasy alter ego.   :-[   LOL   Anyways, by the third year of Alias, the storyline was going in a different direction that I thought it should (like I should know, lol.)  It wasn't making much sense to me and I quit watching.

See, I've read that J.J. Abrams created the show with a 5-year arc storyline.  That's a good plan, seeing as if a show catches on, a good run would be 5 years.  Naturally, there are things that can interrupt that plan, such as an actor not wanting to return to a role, forcing the writers to create a different character to fill in the gap and continue with the story.  But it doesn't always work well.  This can leave the audience, who's been focused and loyal from the beginning, wondering what the heck happened.  We feel jerked around, in a manner of speaking.  Well, at least that is how I felt.  The last 2 seasons went unwatched by me, so I still don't know what happened to Sydney, her father, and all the others....Soooooo, after experiencing a let-down with Alias, I was afraid it would happen again with Lost

Am I too picky?  Probably.  I really get into the shows, obviously, and I care what happens.  That's the whole point, isn't it? 

OK, if I were to watch episodes and judge them on ther entertainment value independently of each other, without worrying about continuity or direction of the story, then I would probably enjoy each one.  I'm just too focused on the end result.  I guess I am just....obsessive/compulsive!

So, if you other Lost fans would care to give me your point of views, perhaps it would help me get over my trepidation.

Bashful

« Reply #548 on: November 10, 2006, 03:31:21 PM »
They have the episodes on ABC.com, if you still want to see the last 5 mins. 

Thanks, I think I'll do that!

unless of course you have conflicts of interests  :meow:  :yess:  :lol3:

Cole....  :meow:     :knuckles:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #549 on: November 10, 2006, 03:37:49 PM »