Author Topic: " LOST" *spoilers*  (Read 108282 times)

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
Re: Any " LOST" fans ??
« Reply #500 on: November 02, 2006, 12:24:16 PM »
so flashbacks could equal ... they will die!!!
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #501 on: November 02, 2006, 02:03:26 PM »
Well...maybe.  Boone died on Jack's flashback.  Libby died on Ana-Lucia's flashback.  Ethan died on Charlie's flashback(I think...)  Steve/Scott died on ??'s flashback.  Colleen died on Sawyer's flashback.

Shannon died on Shannon's flashback.  Ana-Lucia died on Ana-Lucia's flashback.  Eko died on Eko's flashback. 

So not nessicarily, Cole.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #502 on: November 02, 2006, 02:09:30 PM »
Well, no one has ever accused Cole of being overly intelligent so no ones surprised. ;)
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #503 on: November 02, 2006, 02:37:24 PM »
No statement has ever been more true than that statement about Cole, Jeff!

Offline Cole

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #504 on: November 02, 2006, 08:11:31 PM »
and Cinera like Jeff is so not hormonal  :meow:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

[IM

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #505 on: November 03, 2006, 08:58:15 AM »
Cole, sorry to hear your role model died last night.

Offline Cole

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #506 on: November 03, 2006, 09:13:46 AM »
who was that?

[IM

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #507 on: November 03, 2006, 09:26:25 AM »
Dude, what thread are we in? Oh, sorry I meant on Wednesday. Now can you figure it out?  :meow:

Bashful

« Reply #508 on: November 04, 2006, 02:11:13 PM »
Though I do not watch Lost very often, for reasons I won't go into right now, this blog was posted by a MySpace *friend*.  For all of you Lost lovers out there, I think you may be sympathetic to his ranting.  Here it is, along with a bit of editing by me:

Unless you are Barry or are stalking me, you probably don..t know how much I love Lost. Lost is my favorite TV show, and I really love TV. Not transvestites, television. Sure, transvestites are great, but Lost is not my favorite transvestite show. If you are stalking me, you know what my favorite transvestite show is.

That's right, America's Next Top Model.

Anywho, I'm totally into it. If there was poisoned God Kool-Aid on the Lost island, I would have drank it happily, gone back for seconds, stole my sister's cup, and made a personal pledge to swallow this stuff every single week. Which I have for a little over two seasons. Happily. Giddily, even. It's fantastic.

Last week's episode was so horrible that I'm blogging.

It failed on so many levels, made so many mistakes in writing and plot development, and was just so totally hella-suckarific that I can't even imagine the series being able to pull out of it. It really, really sucked. Seriously, I'm blogging about it.

I don't even know where to start in my condemnation. There have been other episodes that were just mediocre or just not that great, but this was really bad.

Beginning with a recap of an earlier episode concerning Mr. Eko's life... that's all you need to know. What the hell??? An episode recap???? I own the f______ DVD; I'll just watch the damn thing if I can't remember what happened. I don't need a recap.

Hey, look who magically rea-f******-ppeared. Sayid! Wow! Where the f*** did you come from??? How the hell you been, buddy? No one seems shocked that your back despite the fact that two episodes ago everyone was worried about you and Locke promised to go find you.

Now that Locke has that checked off his to-do list, he can get to more pressing matters, like getting to the next hatch to communicate with the other hatches. How did he find out that he could do this? Why, Desmond told him. Now would it have been handy if Desmond had told him that before they blew up the hatch? Yeah. But hell, who cares? Let's go! Just watch your step for burned-faced bears.

Hey, who's this coming with us? It's Nikki and Paolo! Yay! I liked you guys better when you were called Boone and Shannon, but whatever. The writers need Nikki and Paolo in order to communicate pressing plot points to the audience:
(scene: at the plane)
Paolo: What is Eko looking for?
Nikki: His brother.

Oh, s***! Someone else bought the Season Two DVD! Or paid attention during this episode! Good job, Nikki!

Nikki later goes on to look hot in a tank top, which is a requirement for crashing on a deserted island.

Meanwhile, Eko is on a mission. He is going to complete it come hell, highwater, or black smoke monster machine thingy. He marches half-dead through the jungle to give his confession to his brother. When he finally finds his brother he, wait for it, refuses to confess. Hey, Eko - next time you decide to not do something, why not just hang out on the beach with that cutie Claire? It'll save us all a lot of time.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #509 on: November 04, 2006, 02:21:12 PM »
I disgaree, I thought it was a great episode. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #510 on: November 04, 2006, 06:08:06 PM »
I agree with the Sayid part..I guess they will use that part for a flashback? as well as where the hell are Sun & Jin?

long scene here
Episode 6 - "I Do" - Sneak Peek Clip 2
Episode 6 - "I Do" - Sneak Peek Clip 1
Here is the latest Podcast from Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse
http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #511 on: November 04, 2006, 06:17:26 PM »
1) Ben's pants are on fire! And I'm guessing Juliet's are, too. That seemingly untrustworthy she-devil obviously seems to be a part of a bigger plan by Ben to get Jack to trust someone, but Jules at least was telling the truth when she said this: Ben is a liar, and a dangerous man. We've known this from the first day we laid eyes on the artist then known as Henry Gale, when his captor, Rousseau, warned, "Know this. He will lie. A long time. He will lie." Nutty Frenchy-poo wasn't so nutty after all, was she?
2) Speaking of Nutty Frenchy-poo, we will begin to see more of her daughter, Alex, next week, who will have a substantial role this season, and slowly, the revelation of why The Others have abducted so many children. Gaa! And speaking of...
3) Crazy theory of the week: If Juliet and some of the other Others really do want to kill Ben, why haven't they just done it? Well, what if that little girl we were supposed to see in Jack's room in the season premiere (the one ABC had a photo of on the media site) is Juliet's daughter? Is Ben somehow holding her, and other children, hostage (a la Walt) as a way to keep the parents under his creepy little thumb? Discuss in the comments below!
4) Patchy McPatchalot (a k a the Sleestak) seen in the hatch video is not someone we have met, nor heard of before. But we may have already seen a part of him! Don't forget that last season, the Tailies found a glass eye. Coinkindink? I think not! It's also safe to assume that Patch is at the Flame station, given that the others are taken or destroyed, and the Arrow and the Staff didn't have computer equipment (at least that we've seen).

Coming up: Kate and Sawyer do it! Sorry, but if you Jaters had any doubt on whom Kate will "choose," I think the promo of next week of Sawyer and Kate ripping each other's clothing off should give it all away. Come to momma. I'll hold you.

Also, Jack does operate but I wouldn't worry about Ben going anywhere (Michael Emmerson is a series regular) and Locke picks up Eko's cross--and spiritual journey-- while a certain TV diva vows to wear black for the rest of the season to mourn her beloved SexAAA loss.
Source: Kristin

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #512 on: November 04, 2006, 07:09:31 PM »
Interesting find, Puddin.  I never put the connection between Patchy and the glass eye.  Makes me wonder if they had Patchy floating in the writers minds for a while now.  Wow, geniuses.  Hopefully, we'll see him next week too.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #513 on: November 06, 2006, 09:31:53 AM »
Wednesday is the last show till February I think. How are we going to survive till then?

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #514 on: November 06, 2006, 10:19:55 AM »
Wednesday is the last show till February I think. How are we going to survive till then?

I have the DVDs, and this fall season on ABC.com, so I think I'll manage.  I don't know about everyone else here...

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #515 on: November 06, 2006, 10:20:53 AM »
My sister is trying to catch up so we are going to watch Season One during the hiatus.

Offline Cole

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #516 on: November 06, 2006, 10:26:31 AM »
i've taped all this falls episodes on my DVR. so i'll rewatch one every Wednesday night.

BTW ... DayBreak looks soooo LAME!!

[IM

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #517 on: November 06, 2006, 10:28:15 AM »
That's the Groundhog Day show right? Many people have been saying it looks lame. Has it started already?

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #518 on: November 06, 2006, 03:02:03 PM »
It won't start until the week after this wednesday.  It's a filler show that's substituting LOST for its hiatus.  I'm not watching it.  The Biggest Loser is in the same time slot and I've been having to record that while LOST is on.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #519 on: November 07, 2006, 03:30:20 PM »
Oh My God! I am soooooooo looking forward to tomorrow nights episode..SEX !!  :yess: but am sad that we have to wait untill Feb for new episodes (:;)

good TV Guide issue for 11 13th to 19th
Lost Drops Two " Bombs"
Is it too early to be talking about Lost's return in three months?
Heck No!
According to sereies co - creator " two bombs" will be dropped shortly after the island thriller re-surfaces on Feb 7th.
" One is a character bomb,and that happens within the first three episodes after the break.? Lindelof reveals "And the  other is a more significant story bomb---a game ---- changer that will happen shortly after."
 Don't tell me: the Island'd really a peninsula?

also theres a whole page dedicated to Eko and another one called "Feeling Lost?"

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #520 on: November 07, 2006, 04:59:08 PM »
Hmm...that TV guide looks interesting.  I need to go to the store because I ran out of Easy Mac and Dr. Pepper, so I should add that to my grocery list.

Woh!  A story bomb!  How Cool!  This is making me more excited for the next season.  I listened to the latest Offical LOST Podcast today and they said that tomorrow's episode will be the best episode of LOST ever!  I cannot wait for tomorrow.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #521 on: November 07, 2006, 06:04:25 PM »
I wish I were KATEEEEEEEEEEEEE  :nods ! !

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #522 on: November 07, 2006, 06:08:02 PM »
I wish I were Charlie.  Claire is cute.  :luvu:

Offline Cole

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #523 on: November 07, 2006, 06:50:34 PM »

I think your ass wishes more.... LOL

[IM

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #524 on: November 07, 2006, 06:55:49 PM »

I think your ass wishes more.... LOL
Screw off COLE ! You dream of Reichen  and I can dream of being Kate all over Sawyers *HAWT* body  :meow: