Author Topic: " LOST" *spoilers*  (Read 108177 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
" LOST" *spoilers*
« on: November 17, 2005, 06:59:28 PM »
I was just wondering if you all watch this show ? " Love It"

Tempers Flare When the Tailies Meet the Other Castaways on the Next Lost  11/17/05

TEMPERS FLARE WHEN THE TAILIES STUMBLE UPON SAYID AND THE OTHER CASTAWAYS, ON ABC'S "LOST"

"Collision" - Tempers flare when Ana Lucia and her group stumble upon Sayid and the other castaways, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 23 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Lost" stars Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Mr. Eko, Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Maggie Grace as Shannon, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Dominic Monaghan as Charlie, Terry O'Quinn as Locke, Harold Perrineau as Michael, Michelle Rodriguez as Ana Lucia and Cynthia Watros as Libby.

Guest starring are Francois Chau as Dr. Marvin Candle, L. Scott Caldwell as Rose, Sam Anderson as Bernard, Michael Cudlitz as Big Mike, Mark Gilbert as Detective Raggs, Rick Overton as Matthew Reed, Aaron Gold as Jason Elder, Matt Moore as Travis, Jeanna Garcia as Shawna and Rand Wilson as Assistant D.A.

"Collision" was written by Javier Grillo-Marxuach & Leonard Dick and directed by Stephen Williams.

"Lost" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound and Spanish audio via SAP.

A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

Source: ABC Press Release

« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 12:52:55 PM by puddin »

Offline Mike-e

• " Just Jack "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can't out-run these 3 crazy women...
Re: Any " LOST" fans ??
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2005, 07:52:00 AM »
I love it too. I wish we could "spoil" it like Survivor or the Race. I want to know whats gonna happen next and what happened to the "monster"...

Offline PapaBear

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2005, 10:47:31 AM »
I also am a big Lost fan.  I did miss last weeks episode though - can anyone tell me the high points of what happened?  Did somebody die?  (I did record this weeks episode but haven't watched it yet).

BTW, hi Puddin!!

]^]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2005, 11:03:52 AM »
some interest  |#' , thanks guys !!
Mike-e there are spoilers out there but this is the one show that I like to actually be surprised week to week , believe  it or not . 
Shannon was killed off , it was horrable ands she will be missed .She was shot by Ana ,and it was an accident .

EP6 recap

Abandoned
Air Date: 11/09/2005
Our castaways may be stranded on an island, but human nature is a very powerful force. So when Sayid presents Shannon with a brand new shelter, we aren't exactly surprised when she invites him inside to spend the night. And until Sayid leaves to get them a drink of water, we might think that things are finally finding their way back to normal. But when Walt comes strolling into the tent, still dripping wet, any thought of normalcy goes flying straight out the hole in the tarp that serves as a window.

Shannon screams at the top of her lungs but by the time Sayid gets to her, Walt has disappeared again. Half the beach is awake now and they all rush over. Sayid tells her (and everyone listening) that it was only a dream -- everything is fine. But the fact that Sayid publicly refutes her story leaves Shannon feeling angry and hurt. When Claire arrives with the baby, Charlie scolds her for waking the baby up and Claire actually apologizes.

In FLASHBACK, we see a younger Shannon and we're surprised to find her genuinely sweet and caring. She works as a ballet instructor, dreams of landing an internship with a prestigious dance company in New York and lives her life with the ease of someone who knows they have their bet covered. But when her father is killed in a car accident things go from bad to worse. In her father, she lost her best friend. And her relationship with her stepmother Sabrina isn't exactly what you might call loving. Boone does what he can to be there for her, but this type of grief takes time to process. Still, she soldiers on the best she can and even gets word about the internship in New York -- it's hers! There's just one problem -- the internship is unpaid and she doesn't seem to have any money. Her father always took care of that, so Shannon goes to see Sabrina to ask when she is getting the money left to her by her father in his will. And it's here that Shannon's world is turned completely upside down. Her father had no will. And through a living trust, all his assets go to his wife…Sabrina. Sabrina tells Shannon it's time to start taking care of herself -- that everyone has to work for what they have and that the free ride is over. And as Shannon is literally kicked out of the only home she has ever known we see the pain on her face and know she is being pushed down a path that will change her forever.

On the island, Claire finds herself more and more upset about having her parenting skills questioned by Charlie. As Locke helps her get the baby to sleep she rails against Charlie, admitting that she knows very little about him -- he could be a religious freak for all she knows. Why else would he carry a statue of the Virgin Mary around with him? And as this lands on Locke, we realize Charlie is walking a very dangerous line.

Halfway across the island, Ana Lucia and Mr. Eko are leading what remains of their party on a trek to join our castaways and unite the clans. They race against the clock of Sawyer's infection and the ever-present danger of the Others until silently and without warning, another of their clan simply disappears. Mistrust and paranoia reign as they fight their way through the jungle and into the driving rain -- never knowing they are on a collision course with tragedy just moments away.

And elsewhere, Sayid tries desperately to connect with Shannon, who has resorted to using Vincent to try and track Walt. When he finally catches up to her in the jungle, it's all he can do to prevent her from falling into hysterics. She tells him she knows he thinks she is crazy and that they found the message bottle from the raft. She knows he will leave her as soon as they are rescued. She knows this because everyone leaves her. So he should just go now. But Sayid tells her he believes her; promises her that he will never leave her no matter what happens. And then he says something neither of them thought they would ever hear or say again…He loves her. And as they fall into an embrace, Sayid sees something that couldn't be there. He sees Walt -- and Shannon doesn't know whether to be frightened or relieved. She takes off after him into the jungle and it takes a moment for Sayid to jar himself into action. But that second is all it takes for life on this island to take yet another tragic turn.

EP 8 recap
The Other 48 Days
Air Date: 11/16/2005
We open on a gorgeous tropical island tableau, which feels like we're watching one of those beer commercials - until the tail section of Oceanic Flight 815 comes hurtling out of the sky and crashes into the water. That's when the chaos begins - flaming pieces of fuselage and injured passengers everywhere, just as in the very first episode. There are some familiar faces: Bernard, Libby and Cindy. We recognize Eko, carrying a young girl named Emma from the water as her brother looks on, terrified. And we recognize Ana Lucia, who administers mouth-to-mouth resuscitation in a desperate effort to save Emma, who coughs up water and cries for her mother. Ana Lucia promises Emma that she will see her mom again real soon - a promise that loyal viewers know will not soon be fulfilled, because this is Lost and these people have crashed on the very same island where our regulars have been stranded for 48 days.

As we watch those 48 days unfold from the viewpoint of these tail section survivors, we learn that their existence has been very different from the one we've seen so far. These people have been under attack and of the 23 that initially survived the crash, only four will make it.

The first attack happens at night, when they awake to a brutal struggle coming from the jungle near their camp. They run out to discover Eko holding a rock over the bodies of two strangers, his hands covered in blood. He falls silent at the murder, while Ana Lucia emerges as a leader. She examines the bodies to find they have no keys, wallets or shoes. These people were obviously here before them. And while they deal with the terrifying fact that they are not alone on the island, three other survivors go missing.

The survivors bury their dead, forage for food and water and fashion weapons as defense. But it does little to help them, because a second attack comes close on the heels of the first and this time, they take the children. Ana Lucia pursues the attackers and ends up killing one of them during a struggle. She searches the body and finds a list of names and descriptions of every person who has been taken thus far. Ana Lucia concludes that someone amongst them is an enemy. Evidence points to Nathan - who seems to spend a lot of time away from the group and whom nobody remembers from the plane. Ana Lucia takes it upon herself to dig a hole and throws Nathan inside in an attempt to find out the truth. But when Goodwin lets him out, only to kill him seconds later, we realize that Nathan was not the culprit and that Ana Lucia is literally sleeping with the enemy.

The group continues to move and come across a bunker with the familiar Dharma logo and a radio inside. Ana Lucia and Goodwin hike to higher ground to try the radio. And while they're hiking, we realize that Ana Lucia is engaging in an interrogation of sorts. It becomes a game of cat and mouse until Ana Lucia pieces together the puzzle and makes the one statement that definitively exposes Goodwin as an Other - he wasn't wet when he came out of the jungle. He was never in the ocean.

And for the first time we get the point of view of an Other - they take out the strongest first - the "good people" - and then the children, who he claims are better off now. Goodwin admits to killing Nathan because he knew that Ana Lucia would have eventually figured it out and set her sights on him. Ana Lucia lunges at Goodwin and a struggle ensues. Goodwin falls back onto Ana Lucia's spear, dead - which the observant few will recognize from Episode 205. She returns to the bunker and declares that they are safe now. Ana Lucia finally lets her guard down and has a well-deserved cry, while Eko breaks his forty days of silence.

And that's when our two worlds begin to collide as we catch up to present day: Boone's distress call comes over the radio, and Bernard responds with, "We're the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815"; Jin washes ashore, followed by Sawyer and Michael; Michael, Jin and Sawyer are thrown into the familiar hole; the Others take Cindy; and finally, the fateful encounter with Shannon in the jungle that ends in a deadly gunshot…

Next Episode:
Wednesday, Nov. 23, 9/8c
"Collision"
Tempers flare when Ana Lucia and her group stumble upon Sayid and the other castaways.

pssstttt  :kuss: ;;) hi PapaBear & Mike-e !!( Texan will be green with envy :cheeky: )

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2005, 06:43:34 PM »
I watched this show in the beginning then jsu tthe other night...but never really remember when it is on.

I must start watching so I can be in the thread with Papabear and Mikee

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2005, 10:05:16 PM »
Kate's Crime is Revealed on the Next Episode of Lost  11/24/05

KATE'S CRIME IS REVEALED, THE SURVIVORS LAY ONE OF THEIR OWN TO REST, AND KATE WATCHES OVER A FEVERISH SAWYER, ON ABC'S "LOST"

"What Kate Did" - Kate's original crime that started her life on the run is revealed. Meanwhile, the survivors lay one of their own to rest, Kate sleeplessly watches over a feverish Sawyer, and Mr. Eko has a surprise for Locke regarding the hatch, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 30 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Lost" stars Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Mr. Eko, Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Dominic Monaghan as Charlie, Terry O'Quinn as Locke, Harold Perrineau as Michael, Michelle Rodriguez as Ana Lucia and Cynthia Watros as Libby.

Guest starring are L. Scott Caldwell as Rose, Sam Anderson as Bernard, Frederic Lane as the marshal, Beth Broderick as Diane, Lindsey Ginter as Austen, James Horan as Wayne and J. Edward Sclafani as ticket agent.

"What Kate Did" was written by Steven Maeda & Craig Wright and directed by Paul Edwards.

"Lost" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound and Spanish audio via SAP.

A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

ABC Press Release

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2005, 10:16:35 PM »
EP 8 Recap ..great EP it brought me to tears when Bernard & Rose saw each other .. to cute
 }bH{ , love the Ana character I think choosing her for this role was right on ..read a spoiler in the new TV Guide ..if you want me to post it give me the heads up .

Collision
Air Date: 11/23/2005
While Ana Lucia is trying to process what she sees in front of her, Sayid is slipping further and further towards insanity. For him, even on this island, Shannon represented hope. Hope for a chance to feel whole again -- and maybe even to be happy. So as she dies in his arms we can understand his desire to punish the one who took her from him. And as he draws his own weapon and moves to it's all Mr. Eko can do to subdue him before Ana Lucia can knock him out. Armed with Sayid's gun now and with her adrenaline running at full speed, Ana Lucia makes it very clear that she is in charge.

In FLASHBACK we learn Ana Lucia has experience with a gun…from both sides earned during the course of her work as an officer in the LAPD. Turns out, she was born to be a cop and wearing the shield is a family business. We shed some light on the world that shaped Ana Lucia into person she is now. Like most lessons, she learned about the dark side of human nature the hard way. And it's a lesson that nearly cost Ana Lucia her life.

Back on the island, Ana is being besieged on all sides: Sayid is awake now and demands to be freed from his binds, his mind consumed with thoughts of revenge. Michael and Jin argue furiously to take Sawyer back to their camp before they have another death to explain. Knowing he is closer than he has ever been, Bernard is desperate to reunite with Rose. But the time for discussion is over and Ana takes the hard line. The only question is how long the fragile threads of her control will last.

The first to defy her is the last one we would suspect. Eko picks up Sawyer's unconscious body and goes to leave, telling Ana this is something he has to do. Not for Sawyer's sake, but his own. Perhaps buoyed by Eko's move, Bernard makes an impassioned plea to push on. He and Libby have been talking -- they want to know why they're waiting. They want to know the plan. Ana has had enough. She's kept them alive for 48 days and now they want to leave her? Okay then…fine.

Ana Lucia tells Michael to go back to his camp and bring her back some supplies: food and clothing, more ammunition and a bag to put it all in. She'll be fine -- she's better on her own anyway. And when Jin leads everyone else on the last leg towards an emotional reunion, we are left with just her and Sayid. Very calmly, Sayid asks her if she is going to kill him and admits if he were in her place that's precisely what he would do. But what she ends up doing is even more extreme.

She lets him go.

And when she drops the gun at Sayid's feet, stopping just short of asking him to exact his vengeance and kill her, it is the undeniable truth of Sayid's response that does all the damage…

What good would it be to kill her, if they are both already dead?

Offline BRL

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2005, 11:50:23 AM »
Nice to see you guys are Lost fans as well, my
girlfriend picked up the season 1 dvd for my
birthday(2005). Can't wait for the new episodes
to start in Jan. I have no spoilers as I like to watch
this show the same as puddin. But I will say that the
next episde to air is "The 23rd Psalm" to air on
Jan. 11th 2006.

Heres what to expect in this episode.

This episode will shed more light on why Eko took a mysterious 40-day vow of silence,
and possibly information on his stick. Also, Claire begins to lose faith in Charlie after
Eko begins to question him about the Virgin Mary statue, and Jack is an interested
observer when Kate gives the recovering Sawyer a much-needed haircut.

BRL
The tribe has spoken....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2005, 04:12:43 PM »
Oh boy I need my LOST fix BRL , can't hardly wait
 |#'
enjoy those DVDS  {|

Offline BRL

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2006, 06:47:07 PM »
After watching Wed. episode i can't wait to get
this new season on dvd as well. This was a great
episode telling us about Eko's past and how the
drug plane found its way to the island.
The tribe has spoken....

Offline BRL

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2006, 02:57:49 AM »
I thought I saw something in the smoke it went by
pretty fast. Thanks for the screen caps puddin.
Maybe Locke saw something like this when he was out
in the jungle in season one?

I also found this site

http://www.4815162342.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3377

it might contain some spoilers but there are also some good theories as to
whats going on on the island.
The tribe has spoken....

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2006, 10:47:33 AM »
Maybe it is just me, but I thought the smoke was kinda lame. I was really wanting the "monster' on the island to be a polar bear, or dinosaur, or something!
 :umn:

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2006, 08:37:19 AM »
I'll never be Puddin's boy toy. LOL

Okay I am a FANATIC regarding LOST and desperately hope that Mr. Abrahms doesn't let it go lame-a$$ like he did with ALIAS.

The issue of what made Flight 815 crash is going to be dealt with in season two and definitively answered by the end of season two.

Whom do you think you're most like character wise?  :meow:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2006, 10:49:01 AM »
I could make you my boy toy Cole  :meow:

I know I "say" that I dont want LOST spoilers but found this site ~

http://www.spoilerfix.com/

Offline BRL

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2006, 02:21:43 AM »
Alot of things will be answered this season but
i think we will be left with even more questions
when this season ends.
The tribe has spoken....

Offline Cole

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2006, 09:50:46 AM »
I think the survivors from the front of the plane will appear.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

[IM

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2006, 01:10:55 PM »
Yeah I read something about new characters being added or something ?
next week is a repeat from LAST season  :meow:

Offline BRL

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2006, 06:36:45 PM »
Wednesday February 8, 2006

The Long Con

Survivors fear that "The Others" may have returned when
Sun is injured during a failed kidnapping attempt.
Meanwhile, Sawyer is an amused but highly interested
bystander when tension escalates between Jack, Locke, Kate and Ana Lucia.
The tribe has spoken....

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2006, 12:59:07 AM »
I am a huge Lost fan as I got hooked last season.  This season has not been as exciting for me.  I am not sure if it was because they answered the question about the hatch, etc (which was good by the way) in the beginning.  My co-worker and I chat about it all the time but we both did not like the episodes when they introduced the tailies.  And we did not like how they portrayed Ana Lucia as so rough and harsh.  The only tailies I like are Bernard and Mr. Eko.  I hope the writers are not losing their focus on how to write the episodes.  I enjoy the episodes when the main characters Jack, kate, Locke, Sawyer and Hurley are on.   ;D

Offline PsychoJason

• RFF Full Member
  • youtube.com/RetroWinnipeg
    • Win with Dell
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2006, 01:10:30 AM »
Yeah, that reality show had promise. Too bad it premiered the same day as The Amazing Race. That one was much better, though...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2006, 11:50:15 AM »
I get angry with the repeats especially from LAST season , thats what makes me lose interest ..I agree this season is somewhat a waste in example last episode , I really don't care if Charlie is using herion , that story is sooo old . I can't say that I'm not loving Ana Lucia , I really want her & Jack together as well as Kate & Sawyer ..
Also last Ep they barely touched on Michael  ,I think they mentioned him once ?  B:) B:) but I'll continue to watch ,,I'm hooked and am looking forward to the NEW episodes .

Offline Cole

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2006, 12:00:10 PM »
that time of the month eh?  :rotf:

[IM

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2006, 12:08:48 PM »
 :lol: yeah I'm grumpy ..I need my Amazing Race fix but thats another subject  :-\

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2006, 06:47:09 PM »
more about upcoming episodes , yeah I cheated an looked at spoilers , I needed a FIX  :angel:

spoilers

2.13 "The Long Con" Promo Pics & Episode Description   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Long Con" - Survivors fear that "The Others" may have returned when Sun is injured during a failed kidnapping attempt. Meanwhile, Sawyer is an amused but highly interested bystander when tension escalates between Jack, Locke, Kate and Ana Lucia, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 8 (9:00-10:03 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

promo pics: http://abcmedianet.com/ph_search/sea...&leftcol=links
high-rez promo pics: http://www.lost-media.com/modules.ph...m= 906&page=1
http://abcmedianet.com/ph_search/search_lv.htm?prog_num=001648&leftcol=links

or

http://www.lost-media.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=thumbnails&album=906

Episode 214: "One Of Them"
Eps. 214 is titled (or is it entitled? Too busy doing junior spy work for grammar lessons in junior high) " One Of Them". It is Sayid-centric with a flashback to Iraq. Sayid deals with a CIA agent (George Clooney type) named Inman. That's all I have for now.

Episode 215: 'Maternity Leave '
We have another new survivor of the crash. In eps #215 we will be introduced to Jessica, 16, who is described as smart, strong, attractive and will be found on the island. The eps is currently called " Maternity Leave".